Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Maybe we should try this... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be willing to support this cause?
  Yeah!
  No, just leave it alone. :/
  Don't know yet.
  Just do something by yourself. >>;;
View Results

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:26 pm
I hope you don't mind that I quote you here but...
nsearchof
...I think it would help if Gaia updated guilds. We've spoiled ourselves with notices, so now there's no need to check into old threads we've been to. Unfortunately, it doesn't work the same for guilds.

About to help put action to those words in a second.

I agree, the problem with guilds is that we're too lazy (?) to look back on the threads we've been to, and we often forget what threads we even posted in.

This may be a stretch but maybe we, as in this guild, can help start in sending massive feedback of some sort asking for the same notice system that the forums have?
That or at least have "subscribe to thread" buttons here.
Even that would help a lot.

As it is, most of us are busy people, but if we have that constant reminder that tells us, "Hey, you're in a guild, and that thread you were in is still going," then I think guilds, and especially this one, would be far more successful.

You may think, "If you were here all the time then you would know what threads you posted in! >:U" Well...at the moment, I have forgotten the titles of all the threads I posted in here from just yesterday. :/

With that, I believe we can create a wonderful proposition or movement here! I think such an action would help with activity as well, that is if most of us became involved in the effort of trying to get this around Gaia, mostly to the admins and such. More like pestering the admins like obnoxious little children until they do something. Eh heh.

I mean guys, look at this; though it's very nostalgic and wonderful, we have the forum layout from like...2004. >>;; Actually, keeping the layout would be fine, just a subscribe to thread option would be nice.

Too long; didn't read: We need/want a notice system or something for guilds. Let's obnoxiously ask for one.

You: Why don't you, and only you send a request for such things?
Me: I have a bad record. >w>;; I'm sure if more people are for this, then Gaia will think about it seriously and spend time on it rather than see if anyone else cares about guilds besides one person.
So yeah, I just wanted to kind of get S.U.P.E.R.-A.H many exclamation marks involved in stuff, maybe even help get activity going. owo

Bolding things that matter. Go ahead and destroy this thread if it breaks any rules. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm
Oh my gosh, this post is so looong! D:

EDIT: Also, chances are I'll forget I even posted this, but I'll try not to. sweatdrop  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 pm
lol wow. that must have been, fun. still i already look at old one im interested, i just never bothered replying in them razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm
nujumkh
lol wow. that must have been, fun. still i already look at old one im interested, i just never bothered replying in them razz

It was, I love typing. @_@;;
I love typing too much.

Ah hah~ Personally, I suck at memorizing the old posts/threads I've decided to dwindle in. But I just...ugh! It's so rare since my memory is usually really awesome while when it comes to guild posts, I can never remember. crying
Luckily, I have this thread in another tab still. >.<;; I think when I come back tomorrow, the only way I'll be able to know that I posted on this thread/made this thread will be because I'll see my name on it. >>;;  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm
Meiso
nujumkh

I love typing too much.

Ah hah~ Personally, I suck at memorizing the old posts/threads I've decided to dwindle in. But I just...ugh! It's so rare since my memory is usually really awesome while when it comes to guild posts, I can never remember. crying
Luckily, I have this thread in another tab still. >.<;; I think when I come back tomorrow, the only way I'll be able to know that I posted on this thread/made this thread will be because I'll see my name on it. >>;;

lol you shoukld astart your own guild. youd be a great guild caption, or at least a vice caption  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:13 pm
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh

I love typing too much.

lol you shoukld astart your own guild. youd be a great guild caption, or at least a vice caption

Eh heh. sweatdrop
Though I have the money, I would rather not spend it, because I'm very cheap, and I have no idea what the guild would be about. XD  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:21 pm
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh

I love typing too much.

Eh heh. sweatdrop
Though I have the money, I would rather not spend it, because I'm very cheap, and I have no idea what the guild would be about. XD

you want you can be the V.C. of mine, i don't have any vice captions & i have no idea what to do with mine. its a mash-up of kingdom hearts & pokemon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:45 pm
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh

I love typing too much.

Eh heh. sweatdrop

you want you can be the V.C. of mine, i don't have any vice captions & i have no idea what to do with mine. its a mash-up of kingdom hearts & pokemon

Hmm... I have no idea what I would be able to do for it. owo;; I would probably hurt it more than help it. XD;;

I've played Kingdom Hearts and like it but I haven't beaten it, am nowhere close to beating it, and probably never will. sweatdrop

As for Pokemon, I just...I love it but I'm so lame. ;w; I don't even know the new generations or anything. >.<;; I'm hardly even up to date with stuff... Yet I want to cosplay as Iris after I watch the black and white series. ;o; -is fail-  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:52 pm
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh

I love typing too much.

Eh heh. sweatdrop

Hmm... I have no idea what I would be able to do for it. owo;; I would probably hurt it more than help it. XD;;

I've played Kingdom Hearts and like it but I haven't beaten it, am nowhere close to beating it, and probably never will. sweatdrop

As for Pokemon, I just...I love it but I'm so lame. ;w; I don't even know the new generations or anything. >.<;; I'm hardly even up to date with stuff... Yet I want to cosplay as Iris after I watch the black and white series. ;o; -is fail-
well deal with it, im inviting you.
don't worry, i doubt it's even possible to hurt a guild smile especially when mine is rather inactive. oh & btw heres a website that may help with the pokemon series
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh

Eh heh. sweatdrop

don't worry, i doubt it's even possible to hurt a guild smile especially when mine is rather inactive. oh & btw heres a website that may help with the pokemon series

O-Okay, thanks. owo;;  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

nujumkh

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:26 pm
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh
Meiso
nujumkh

Eh heh. sweatdrop

O-Okay, thanks. owo;;

my plesure  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm
Oh I don't mind at all. I'm really sorry if I sounded like I was blaming people or calling them lazy. I didn't mean to come off as that. It's just that I myself am a compulsive thread hopper who would be lost without the notice system that the main forums offer.

Anyway, I think there may already be a 'movement' to reform guilds. Not sure if it's a petition, but one is definitely out there somewhere.

And I agree with your major points. Though the lay out is very nostalgic, I would jump at the chance to sacrifice it for the more up to date on that we have in forums.

But more than that, if we can start some sort of activity for the members here it might inspire more, well, activity. The contest from Halloween is what inspired me to post in the first place. And now I really like this guild and don't want it to die. However, I'm not sure if I have any power to influence those kinds of decisions. But talking about an issue like this is a start to inspire more users to participate, at least in discussion.  

nsearchof

Tipsy Gekko

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm
Well I for one think a notice would be great because I know a lot of people come here post then go back to the forums or just forget we exist all together. I don't understand why they are neglecting the guilds so much. When I first started guilds were the ultimate things to do here and there weren't nearly as many people in the forums......there also weren't as many assholes but I would like to believe that survivors of the late 80's and up have undergone special conditions to become like that.

I'm going to start a sticky for this and anyone with ideas can add to it. When we get it in working order maybe all of us can send it to our active guilds or at least present it to the captains or something and go from there. Great job planting the seed. *Warning I will try to get it up tonight....but I have class tomorrow...so give me a break.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:18 pm
nsearchof
Oh I don't mind at all. I'm really sorry if I sounded like I was blaming people or calling them lazy. I didn't mean to come off as that. It's just that I myself am a compulsive thread hopper who would be lost without the notice system that the main forums offer.

Anyway, I think there may already be a 'movement' to reform guilds. Not sure if it's a petition, but one is definitely out there somewhere.

And I agree with your major points. Though the lay out is very nostalgic, I would jump at the chance to sacrifice it for the more up to date on that we have in forums.

But more than that, if we can start some sort of activity for the members here it might inspire more, well, activity. The contest from Halloween is what inspired me to post in the first place. And now I really like this guild and don't want it to die. However, I'm not sure if I have any power to influence those kinds of decisions. But talking about an issue like this is a start to inspire more users to participate, at least in discussion.

Oh no, I totally didn't mean to make it come off as if I thought you felt that way! >.<;; Nooo I-- baw. No it's okay. Sorry. DDD:

Really? owo I'd love the link or something to help support it. >.<;; I didn't see a petition but maybe we can help make a petition or help that movement make a petition? I don't know.

I'm going to try my best in many ways to help with activity. However, if an update of guilds goes through then I have a feeling that it would help increase activity as well. Gaians will be curious to see how they've been updated as with most things that are updated, thus a rise in guild activity.

Also, thank you. biggrin  

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50

meiso

Clean Mage

15,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:23 pm
Queen_Zimika
Well I for one think a notice would be great because I know a lot of people come here post then go back to the forums or just forget we exist all together. I don't understand why they are neglecting the guilds so much. When I first started guilds were the ultimate things to do here and there weren't nearly as many people in the forums......there also weren't as many assholes but I would like to believe that survivors of the late 80's and up have undergone special conditions to become like that.

I'm going to start a sticky for this and anyone with ideas can add to it. When we get it in working order maybe all of us can send it to our active guilds or at least present it to the captains or something and go from there. Great job planting the seed. *Warning I will try to get it up tonight....but I have class tomorrow...so give me a break.*

I suppose they figured that people can just discuss in the forums, but a lot of us love guilds, so I wonder about that. There's not much discussion about guilds in general really, and so maybe people are hardly aware of them? Who knows.

Don't worry about it. XD;; Awesome~ It would be wonderful to get many involved in such a thing~  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff