Reply The Harvest Moon Guild
TWIN VILLAGES!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 am
Okay, so, I haven't been this excited about a handheld game in AGES (other than any and all Pokemon games throughout the years).

Basically, I'd heard about Twin Villages one day. Shrugged it off as lame since it wasn't for the console.
Stumbled upon a bit of news regarding alpacas and honeybees being added. Attention is slightly drawn.
Went about investigating the bachelors/bachelorettes. Fell in love with Nana, Lia, Kiriku instantly. Kamil, Raspberry, Licorice, and Michael grew on me fairly quickly. (Ash, Sage, and Chihiro are my least favourite. Cute, but so not my type).
Browsing youtube yesterday, I discovered the Konohana theme song? Completely. Sold. On. This. Game.
I loved it. I fell asleep listening to it. It seemed so familiar and comforting...

Anyways, after my unravelling of this game, I just can NOT seem to find the dealio on it's release. Everywhere I've looked either posts it as released as of July (in Japan), or to be released February 25, 2010 (in Japan).
O-...ohhhh....
Baha, I'm not even going to delete that. You guys can laugh at me. Everytime I read "February 25th, 2010", I assumed like 3 months from now, not 9 months AGO.
So, did the game get pushed back to July then, and now it's officially released in Japan?
When can I expect to make love to it hold it in my hands here in Canada?
I WANT THIS GAME!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:24 pm
What system is Twin Village for? I never heard of it... O.o  

Gamexrocks

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 pm
The Nintendo DS. It looks pretty amazing. RESEARCH IT!
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 pm
This game is awesome <3

Here's the introduction if you guys would like to watch it. ^.^
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRGC6Y2xqI

Aeroelle

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:30 am
I can't believe it's FINALLY being North Americanized!!!!

Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns! Hopefully it will be out this summer, or at least mentioned at E3.
It's going to be released in DS AND 3DS versions!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:24 pm
I'm excited too. 3nodding Definently something I will preorder if I have the money. Excited about llamas. 3nodding 3nodding  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:07 am
The videogame industry is in SUCH a dry spell right now T^T

At least when it comes to games of my interest. I haven't heard ANY new news on any of my most anticipated games in months D;

The Last Story, Skyward Sword, Tale of Two Towns, Paper Mario 3DS, Animal Crossing 3DS, the new console Rune Factory (Oceans?)... and the list likely goes on and on, BUT IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE HEARD ANYTHING, THAT I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHICH GAMES I GAVE UP HOPELESSLY FOLLOWING!!!

I'm at such a loss guys.

Also, anyone know of a new console HM coming out in the near future? Tale of Two Towns will be great, but I still love my Console Mooning :p

I've read about the Nintendo 'Project Cafe', a whole new console to succeed the Wii, maybe the next one won't come out till than? That would suck...

Sounds like the new console is being revealed at E3 this year, and isn't expected to be released until, at the earliest, around this time next year.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Rune Factory Oceans has been confirmed for a western release. Sometime this year I think.  

Hobo Scruffy

Jijis Song

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 am
Yes! Apparently the localization is 'Tides of Destiny'!
And HOPEFULLY later this year, but can we really trust Natsume with deadlines? ;p

I saw a commercial for Ocarina of Time 3DS, FINALLY! June 19th <3

I'm more excietd for Paper Mario and Animal Crossing for the 3DS though. AND Twin Villages! These are like my favourite series!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 am
Fogu.com said it would come out Summer '11 but then changed to Fall '11! I cant wait that long for such an epic game crying  

PKMN Norge

Romantic Grabber

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 am
NekoChobit
Fogu.com said it would come out Summer '11 but then changed to Fall '11! I cant wait that long for such an epic game crying

I read that Tale of Two Towns is coming out December 31st, but I can't find where I read that. Natsume's website says this Summer. It's super confusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 pm
eveejoystar
NekoChobit

I read that Tale of Two Towns is coming out December 31st, but I can't find where I read that. Natsume's website says this Summer. It's super confusing.

sadly yes sad oh well guess ill have to settle for Zelda until then sweatdrop  

PKMN Norge

Romantic Grabber

Mailen Jokerbell

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:53 pm
ToTT is up to preorder on Gamestop and it says it's gonna be out on 9/13  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 am
NekoChobit
eveejoystar
NekoChobit

sadly yes sad oh well guess ill have to settle for Zelda until then sweatdrop

Do you mean Zelda 3DS? Do you own it!?!
That whole ordeal is pissing me off. I was up and ready to go to Walmart 9 o'clock Sunday morning, but their flyer said the game came out the 21st so I left.
I came in on Tuesday and they told me they all sold out on Sunday. Assholes >.>

I've been looking for the stupid game EVERYWHERE ever since. It's nowhere in the city or anything. I'm getting totally frustrated. I won't even be able to play the stupid game this SUMMER at this rate.

Jijis Song

Yoko Froggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 am
According to gamefaqs the game is coming out soon. I'm excited!  
The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff