Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
Increase zOMG!'s Popularity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-Senpai

Mysterious Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm
CleoSombra has created a thread in zOMG! to help it financially and morally.

I suggest heading over there and give her our support. She brings up some interested topics.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have done all of that. xD

Sign this and click image above to support zOMG!

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 am
lol most of the stuff listed there i have already done, but ya the ideas she has r pretty good lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:22 pm
I was going to suggest some ideas about increasing the popularity of the game, but looking through everyones threads, it seems like we all have the same general Ideas. I feel like we can go to other sites and suggest zOMG! to them, offer to help new zOMGers, suggest the game to noobs in the Welcome Forum, campaign, petition, and go to war. We need to support the game every way possible, and hope that Gaia HQ will see our efforts, because in the end I think it will be them who decides either way despite what we think. It's sad and depressing but most likely true.....

I'm going to go sit in a corner for a while..... emo  

Saurius

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:34 pm
Miko_Chubi
I was going to suggest some ideas about increasing the popularity of the game, but looking through everyones threads, it seems like we all have the same general Ideas. I feel like we can go to other sites and suggest zOMG! to them, offer to help new zOMGers, suggest the game to noobs in the Welcome Forum, campaign, petition, and go to war. We need to support the game every way possible, and hope that Gaia HQ will see our efforts, because in the end I think it will be them who decides either way despite what we think. It's sad and depressing but most likely true.....

r there cookies in ur corner? lol go to war  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm
cnoisy
Miko_Chubi

I wish... Just a couple mouse turds......  

Saurius

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm
Miko_Chubi
cnoisy
Miko_Chubi

I wish... Just a couple mouse turds......

aww  
The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff