Yes! Give up and die! XP
View Results

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

*Twas a dark and snowy winter night. Gambino paced back and forth in front of his mantel, a warm, fiery glow lighting his face.*

Labtech1337:"The Mods are gathering, Sir. They're coming from near and far, bringing gifts of gold and items. The citizens are all cheering and lining the streets. It's an all-out celebration,"
*Gambino's faithful Labtech 1337 reported.*

Gambino:"NO!"
*bellowed Gambino into the hearth of the fireplace, causing sparks and embers to shoot forth.*
"This cannot happen. Not again! The words on the lips of every Gaian last year were "Modmas this" and "Modmas that"! Not a word was mentioned about me, the richest and most powerful figure in all of Gaia. . .I will not stand for this. I will not allow them to forget me. They will all see that this Modmas is nothing but a hoax and that I, Johnny K. Gambino, am their true friend."
*With fire dancing in his eyes, Gambino spoke once more.*
"We will crush Modmas and all those foolish enough to try and make me insignificant. . .Assemble everyone. . .We attack at dawn.."

~
*Darius Daniel Diablo had always looked up to Mr. Johnny K. Gambino, he often fantasized about being as wealthy as he was. However even Darius had forgotten about the most rich and powerful man in all of Gaia when Christmas time came around. The joy and cheer this time of year brings makes many lower their guard of impending dangers that await the unsuspecting.*

Darius:"The whether outside is fright-I mean...I hate winter time."
*he exclaimed while looking out the window of his house.*
"If it wasn't for the heater I'd move south for the-...this time of year."

*Darius breathe onto the surface of the winter and drew a snowman aflame then walked back over to his couch and ploped down. He fished the remote out from under his butt and switched on the TV to the various Christmas specials that had been playing all month long. Darius' concentration on the TV was cut short however when he heard an odd screeching sound come from outside his door*

Grunny:"GrrSHEEEEEEEEE!"

Darius"!!! WHA-t the fook!?"
*Darius exclaimed as he quickly sat up straight and stared at the front door from across the room. He slowly got up turning the TV to mute and started walking toward the door never shifting his gaze. As he made his way to the door saw a strange little figure out of the corner of his eye and quickly turned to his left looking back out the window from across the room.*
Darius:"HuH! ...What...is that?"

*He quickly went back to the window stumbling over his desk chair and stumping his toe, after a few quick swear words he turned his attention back to the window where he saw a swarm of Grunny hopping in formation toward Barton Town*

Darius:"Ooh...$#1T!"

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

~RP Thread Rulez~

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

Follow Gaia ToS
"M'kay?"
Nobody post there attacks
"It will not count anyways since you have to have your own RP Thread."
RPing by others is welcome!
"If you want to join me for some RPing you are more than welcome to I just ask that you don't stray too far off from the story that I am creating remember we are trying to save Modmas not-(insert other storyline here). Lets keep this a Christmas themed RP and expect HEAVY referencing to X-mas TV specials."
One color to person
"Also no post styles but colored text is kewl! The color red is mine tho."
Other
"If I remember something else that needs to be listed here I will add it later on."

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 pm

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

::Current Foe::

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-40

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:31 pm

(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

::Battle Log::

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

None yet  

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 12 Total: 26 (2-40)

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-40

*Darius eased down onto the desk chair in shock at what he had seen. The sight was enough to make any grown man weep with fear but he knew he had to do something about the Grunny in his neighborhood before they caused any trouble, there was no time to cry just yet. He look over at the TV where an image of happy family sitting by the fireplace covered the screen then one of carolers singing in the center of town. Darius didn't want to let the Grunny ruin that, to take that away from his friends and family here on Gaia*

Darius:"Gah! ...I've got to do something-but this storm...I've got to try."

*Darius jumped up and ran to his dresser and quickly dressed up in some warm winter wear. He then bolted to the door and burst outside freezing for a moment when he felt the blistering cold against his exposed face. He shut the door behind him and looked around for his snow shovel that he kept near the front door. As he armed himself he froze shovel raised at shoulder height looking about for any sign of small ferocious green bunny shaped evil when he realized how hard it was to see through the heavy snow*

Darius:"...RIGHT THERE!"
*He exclaimed as caught the first unsuspecting Grunny off guard and landed a good blow with the shovel landing squarely over its head*

Grunny
AC-10/HP-28
1/2 Attacks

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:04 pm

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-28

*The Grunny jolted out from under the shovel causing Darius to lose his balance. As he stumbled forward he started swinging the shovel around his feet in front of him until he felt a sharp pain in the back of his right leg. Darius grunted in pain, whirled around and before he could swing once more at the Grunny he tripped on something under the snow (a rock most likely) and fell on his behind*

Darius:"Grah! ... ...Ow!..-Ooh-OOF!"
*Now face to face with the Grunny not two even two feet from his face he held up the shovel up in front of him as to shield himself and waited for the Grunny to respond*

Grunny
AC-10/HP-28
2/2 Attacks

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 12 Total: 26 (2-40)

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:14 pm

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-28

*Darius looked around frantically for someone to help but due to the heavy snow he could not see so far. The Grunny growled as it began to step closer to Darius and as he began to raise the shovel up over his head once again. The Grunny stopped as it saw the as it saw the shovel go up and stared once again at D, as the Grunny open its mouth as to screech Darius swung the Shovel downward before him landing the shovel square over the head of the Grunny once again. He quickly jumped back up to his feet and ran for the front door of his house but before he could make it he felt a blunt thud on the back of his neck, realizing the Grunny had jumped on his back the started shaking about trying to cause it to fall off but the sharp little claws of the little monster had dug into his thick coat. Darius heard a strange hissing sound from the creature and finally gathered up the courage to reach behind him and grab the Grunny; he did so hauled it over his head and threw it into the ground right before his feet and with a soft plop the Grunny landed into the snow leaving a small crater where it had landed*

Grunny
AC-10/HP-16
1/2 Attacks

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 7 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:28 pm

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-16

*Darius jumped up as high as he could and trusted both of his feet downward into the crater and after landing he kicked off and continued to run toward the house the sound of the Grunny deep mad groan close behind. He ran up to the door and started to twist the doorknob but his hands had become cold and dry causing him to lose his grip, panicking he drops the snow shovel and grabs the doorknob with both hands and makes it into the house slamming and locking the door behind him. Darius let out a long exhausted breath as if he had been holding it in the whole time and fell back onto the door. Leaning on his right shoulder he lifted his left leg up high enough to reach and pulled back the leg to his denim jeans to inspect the damage the Grunny has done to him*

Grunny
AC-10/HP-9
2/2 Attacks

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 pm
"Aw crap...Sss!"

*Darius inspected his leg and found two small rows of round punctures in his leg. He rolled up his pant leg and hopped over to his desk where he kept his first aid kit, sitting down gently onto the desk chair he fish out the small box from the draw at the bottom of the desk from under a bunch of papers and began wrapping the section of his leg with some gauze pads and wrap*

"Hope the damn thing didn't have any rabies...Sss Hm-and there goes my new jacket!"

*After wrapping his leg Darius took off his jacket and tossed aside and walked back over to the dresser to get another.*

"... !!! ...Damn all I got left is this old thing...the one gram-gram made me."

*Darius reluctantly put on the old green jacket with red pompom buttons going down the middle and slowly closed the door to his closet. It didn't take him long to realize the predicament he was in, the sound of hissing grew louder and louder outside his door meaning that more and more Grunny were starting to gather around his house. He looked around his house for some ideas as to what he should do next*

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 1 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 pm

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-9

((I'm really busy ATM so I'll tell you guys what happened tomorrow K?))  

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-40)

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 pm

User Image
Grunny
AC-10/HP-8

((Boy this sucker just wont die...I'll fill you guys in on the details soon K but for now I've gatta go to work))  
Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 7 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm
((I know I'm behind on my RPing I'm working on it now tho))  

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased- rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-40)

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:19 pm
((I'm diggin myself an RPing Grave!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Đąrius´·.¸) `·.¸)

"Boomp"

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Điąblo¤.¸.·`

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob

Darius D -deceased-

Newbie Noob