Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
It Made My Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm
When you surround yourself in good things, good things are bound to happen to you.
icanhascheezburger.com has a section of their site that they call "It Made My Day" or IMMD for short. What sort of things have made your day recently?
If you don't have anything, just post your favorite quote from the IMMD site.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 pm
My guinea pig & my little brother (who is actually a black lab/chow mix puppy) have a new ritual: They french each other good morning. It MMD every morning.  

The Original Mr Green

Bob_da_Squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:34 pm
Good idea.
I found this on the site and loved it.

"I was babysitting last week, and one of the kids asked the other one what “emo” meant. She said, “I think it means stupid.” IMMD."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 pm
"Yesterday I was playing with our new daughter, and I screamed out “She said her first word!” My wife yelled back “Unless ‘Lady’ is in front of it, ‘gaga’ isn’t a word!” IMMD."  

Bob_da_Squirrel

Bob_da_Squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:46 pm
"Put Elmer’s glue all over my hands and peeled it off like it was my skin. I did this in front of my five-year-old and he lost his s**t. IMMD. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:20 pm
"My best friend’s pet rat passed away and he buried him in a custom-made coffin: a hollowed-out block of cheddar. IMMD."

Being a rodent lover, it MMD to read this.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

Flamemylove

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm
My dog sleeps on my bed every night. IMMD every morning when he wakes me up by licking my face just before my alarm goes off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 pm
"Today at a garage sale I bought a mac laptop that came out last year and is still in great condition for 10 dollars. I asked the lady why so cheap and she said her husband is leaving her and he wanted her to sell some of his stuff and give him half of the profit. He of course didn’t mean the laptop. IMMD."

My boyfriend just broke up with me after giving me the lamest excuse ever, so these break up ones are seriously making my day.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 pm
"Today I cut out a coupon for Cashews, and noticed that on the back was a coupon for condoms. However I use this coupon, I’m going to be dealing with nuts. IMMD."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:15 am
As of this post, my post count in this guild is "1337". IMMD  

AngeredPoet

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:13 am
Read this carefully:

"My professor canceled class because he had a “court date” with Tekken 6. IMMD"

I am such a Gaia nerd that, when reading this out loud, "Tekken" instinctively came out as "TekkenTekken." IMMD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 pm
my friend and i went to a thrift store the other day and i found a book that ive never heard of by one of my fave authors, so i bought it. When i opened it today to start reading it i found a title for a 1997 Honda Civic inside the front cover, with the previous owner's signature on it and everything. i'm gonna turn it in and see if I get a new car!!  

godgift

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff