Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
FINALS NEARLY OVER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 am
At least for me. I don't know when everyone else ends, but if ja'll in amerikarr, it's probably not too unlike. For those in college anyway.

I need a home for the winter job. Although I commute so I'm home usually anyway. I don't know where to apply. D:

Some places I already have applications in but haven't said anything to me.

Like CVS.

But I'm thinking I should do something where Holiday shoppers would flood more and workers would have more of a need for me.

At first I was thinking Game Stop but a friend of mine already got hired, which means they're hiring but he has only worked one day, Black Friday.

They haven't put him on the schedule yet. D:

So I'm afraid of that option. Although I could try a different Game Stop and maybe have different luck, but I don't know. I need to think of other places. I've applied to Kohl's like 3x but nothing, I rather work more with electronics anyway but clothes is good too.

Mreh.

How are you spending Winter Break?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 am
Call. Call call call call call. Where ever you are applying/have applied too. Let them know you are interested and really want the job! Also look professional whee  

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm
She will kill them with her cuteness. Yep and they go damn I need to have this girl on my team. She is awesome. If that doesn't work then I will have to be your personal reference and talk ya up to them.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games