Back to Guilds

Guild for organizing the Modmas roleplay 

Reply Save Modmas!
attack in the town

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 7 Total: 22 (2-40)

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:53 pm
finally I saw the end of the forest. I still remember that night, when i rolled the dice a the two beautifully animals came out. The weird old man did say that "they will do the rest". he was right. I can't believe that i toke down the leader green bunny, and that the dice accepted me as well. I was thinking without them i would be died . my arm is completely healed which i have no idea how that happen. As i looked at the dice i can't help wonder why the old man gave them to me . As i came out, the old man was sitting there looking at me. He smiled and said "we done." I looked at him and said " for what". He said "for taming the two beast". then I asked,[ "Why you gave me the dice." His replied was "I didn't, they chosen you." then he said, " those animals can see great power and love for their country that way they pick you." As he was about to go he said " be careful the next enemy they are lot meaner then the grunnyies." with that said he was gone.
(See attack in the forest)  
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 14 Total: 30 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 pm
the next place i came up was town. i looked around and saw bodies of people. i screamed. Then i heard a laugh. As i looked around i saw a person standing in the smoke of a burning house. he was laughing, I ask "wants so funny about this you monster" He replied " everything." Then he laugh again and said "how these people begged for there lives" I said "and that's funny," then I remember the old man said "the next monster is nastier then the grunnys" So I toke out the Black and red dice. He stop laughing and looked at me. for one second he was in the smoke the next he was in forte of me. he ask me, " want was my name," I didn't answer him, inside I rolled the dice to make the two creatures to come out.  

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-40)

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm
Enemy #2 : Labtech
AC - 12
HP - 60
Attack success
rolled AC: 13
rolled power : 30
enemy life left: Hp: 30
daily attack: 1  
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 pm
now we are both tired. my arm were the leader grunny bit me started to hurt again. but the Labtech ways hurt more badly then me. With his eyes i can tell hes pissed with me. He ask me, " Why do you want to hunt us, and he start to say that he was deafening himself form the people at this town."i didn't gave him an replied. instead i rolled the dice the last thing i saw was him flying though the air, then felled down. He was died they i answer him, " you said you were deafening yourself, but you are a bad lair,and i have no heart for people like you."  

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sasoribird rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 8 Total: 22 (2-40)

Sasoribird

Malevolent Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:57 pm
enemy #2 : Labtechs
ac: 12
hp: 30
attack success
enemy is died
Ac :20
rolled power 60
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Two things, to fight the tier 2 enemy you need to have defeated the tier 1 enemy and been told it was ok. Second, you are not rolling the dice correctly. Each post is one attack. Each die in that roll is your one AC and one Damage roll. You do not roll twice and combine the dice between the rolls. Please look at my example posts and the posts of others participating if you are confused about how to do this.  

Uncle Kenny
Captain

Scurvy Pirate

Save Modmas!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas