Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:39 pm

User Image
Welcome to the Home of Tygress's SoA. My first year in SoA is drawing to a close so this is probably a good time to get myself moving in the right direction. The plan is to keep track of everyone's personalities and RPs in hopes of acctually being organized and starting off on the right foot as I become more active.

Contents

Welcome: you are here!
Where it all began: Hamel
The Rogue Siblings: Belial & Niade
The Na'vi: Ezili, Madzimoyo, and Kakarauri
Gypsy Heart: Talaitha
Noble Dragon: Yorath
The Wise: Archimedes
Marshmallow: Silvah Sonho
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:49 pm

User Image

Aquired: December 2009, given by Tara who won him in a game in that year's SS thread.

Though Hamel doesn't get as much play and attention as Tyg's other SoA, he still has a place in her heart as her first pet in the shop. heart The time may yet come when inspiration strikes. If he fits in a plot for you feel free to PM and run ideas by me.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm

User Image

Aquired: CC customs by Caj

Inspired by Tyg's first Jokoa, also named Belial. Belial is a bit misunderstood. He looks fierce but is really quite approachable and down to earth. He can be extremely vain at times and is very proud of his appearance. His soft spots are family, cubs, and the foolish yet lovable. His devotion has been shown in the past through his adoption of his sidekick, Madzimoyo. Bel found Zimo as a young adult left behind by his family. Recently Belial had to make a tough choice in encouraging his friend to join a pride though it means that they will likely never see each other again.

Availability: Open for basic RP for friends, rivals. He is traveling with Niade so RP with both is very possible. I may do some fights but not open for any damage to him at this time.
He has a plotted mate and is awaiting her appearance as an SoA. Pride choices will also be awaiting her arrival, he'll go where she goes.

====

User Image

Aquired: Mix and Match chosen by Mila, Belial was the "father" but since this was an inspiration mix and match and not an acctual breeding, I chose to introduce Niade his sister.

Niade is a bit of a b----. She's traveled out of her way to find her long lost brother only to torment him half the time. Niade and Madzimoyo also got along horribly, but a fight between them lead to Niade running into Clermeilli-Pie and making a good friend. The friendship also opened Niade's eyes to Zimo being useful, Niade finding female "friendship" more rewarding, and Niade not being much for prides, especially prides living in the middle of jungles.

Availability: Open for friends, possible fling. RP with herself and Belial very possible as they are traveling together

Though she's got a bit of a Rogue-for-life attitude, there may yet be a pride where she can find a place for herself. I'm very interested in Niade eventually finding a female partner as she is developing very much in that direction for me. A fling with a male is possible, but she doesn't have much interest in motherhood.

Current Plot: She's been charmed by the fluffy lion Athena and has acctually agreed to have cubs with him. The resulting cubs will either stay with their father or with Niade to be raised by their uncle Belial.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Iknimaya, The Na'vi

User Image]

Aquired: Customed into Clermeilli-Pie and Roth's litter, thank you Buffy and Kath!

Ezili joined with her mother Clermeilli-Pie and brother. Her other siblings were taken by their father Roth to join his pride.

Availability: NEEDS PRIDE RP!!! Other cubs or adults. I'm planning on her growing to be a Priestess but she'll need guidance and rolemodels.

------------

User Image
aquired: inthread freebie raffle by Lithia.

Madzimoyo was raised a spoiled rotten prince by his mother and elder sisters. He was always told by his mother that his unusual leg markings were because he was touched by a God as a cub. He was never told what God or why, but it always made him feel special and different. When his mother passed and his sister and her mate took over the family a young adult Zimo was left behind. He was found by Belial who helped teach the youngster the ways of the rogue lion. He had some trouble when Niade joined the group, especially considering the skewed perspective his family had given him on the roles of lionesses. Prolonged contact with Niade and their friend Clermeilli-Pie corrected the issue.
Clermeilli-Pie has made a very large impression on Zimo and is part of the reason he has come to join the Na'vi. That and the fact that he feels a sense of wellbeing and connection in the jungle that he's felt no where else since his early childhood.

Availability: Pride plots and RP. As a babysitter he has a lot of rp potential based close to Hometree. I'd love to find a mate for him.

-----------------

User Image
Kakarauri

aquired: Pride-held contest

entry
Personality: Kakarauri is very strong and proud of her abilities and dark beauty. Her pride, however, forms an aura of aloofness that makes it very difficult for anyone to get close to her. Though she'd never let it show, Kakara has grown very lonely and thus more distant. It's a vicious cycle that she longs for someone to break through.
How does she feel about having a twin Being a twin is a gift from Eywa. With her twin she knows there is always someone that understands her. She adores her brother and respects him greatly, but there is an undercurrent of bitterness, since their relationship seems to be the only close partnership she can achieve.
Rank; Huntress

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:00 pm

User Image

aquired: Harry Potter Deathly Hallows event

Yorath is a big rough tough boy easily influenced by a pretty face.

Mostly a blank slate in need of RP.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm

User Image

Aquired: inthread raffle by Lithia

Mostly a blank slate. Knowledgeseeker, would probably make a good teacher or scout.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:30 pm

User Image

Aquired: Caj custom

Silvah is a kind peaceful marshamallow of a lion. Chased away from his small birth-pride when he came of age, things have been rough for him. He prefers company but fears conflict with other lions. It's not that he can't hold his own in a fight, he just does not enjoy fighting.
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games