Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Do things that randomly just pop in your head too?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:44 am
Hey everybody, how's it going? anyhow things some time pop in my head and some time cretin terms will be stuck in there eons. like "white lotus" i can't find it's herbal properties and now it's starting to bug me. so my question is do words phrases and other things chime in anytime they pleased? if so, whould you like to share it with the class?

current thought pop: billy the witch docter from  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 am
Yes! Some times, I'll draw random scribbles and just leave them be for a while. Then later, as I'm reading something about Asia (since I'm interested in that), I'll see that my scribbles are actually copies ancient calligraphy. Is that weird? sweatdrop  

Lady Keigh

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 am
I have random thoughts all the time. Since I don't have a normal sleep cycle and my brain doesn't 'dump' the subconscious out as much as it should during REM, it sort of happens while I'm awake. It's pretty clearly discernable to me, though, when it's just random brain spooge oozing out.

I do get -odd- thoughts and phrases caught in my head from time to time, than end up having meaning or relevance to something. I don't consider them 'random', though, since they're there intentionally. It may not be -my- intent, but it's still intentional.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:15 am
Brain spooge! I love it! rofl

But yeah- odd thoughts- but they usually form these huge strings of oddness that end up having meaning.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:19 pm
oh goodness, i must have fallen asleep while posting it lol. but yeah maybe it there messages from outside forces like the gods or our spirit guides.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:19 pm
Sure, random things.

But I got it more while dreaming or when I'm about to fall asleep.  

pompoennetje

the dead poet

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 pm
Random things always pop in my head and normally cause me to be confused a lot. Then there's times that things will come to mind that'll feel like someone's telling me to do something.. and I usually listen to it..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:55 pm
random things are always popping into my head. most of the time there ideas that will eventually get me into trouble. but hey what can u do....blessed be all  

yuffie4657

Romantic Raider

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 pm
yuffie4657
random things are always popping into my head. most of the time there ideas that will eventually get me into trouble. but hey what can u do....blessed be all
Would you consider not using Blessed Be? It can be offensive to a lot of people for different reasons.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games