Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:36 am
Twas the night before Modmas and all through the night, there arose such a clatter and the most unbelievable sight. My stockings were scattered from the chimney perch whence they hung. I found one up the chimney and another under the rug. The tree was lying on it's side and stripped bare. A truly sad sight should Saint Nicolis stop here. The milk had been spilled that I carefully placed on the table next to a huge stack of cookies I put on a plate. Now the cookies are soggy and broken to bits. I certainly can't give them to good old Saint Nick. I then heard a strange noise. It sounded like glass, being filed away with a wood rasp. It came from the kitchen; So, I went to see. I saw green grunny chewing on the star from my tree. I picked up a dervish, I think, or some other ring I could find. The grunny watched intently, chewing the garland this time. I pointed my ring and clenched my fist real tight....And this is when I rolled my first 2-20 sided dice.  
snuffluffagas rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 am
Takes aim...It seems as though the grunny caught me from the corner of his eye. He quickly dodged left as the blast went by. I chased him to the front room, where atop the mantle, he stopped to rest. I quickly tried to charge my ring and tried to hit him again  

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
snuffluffagas rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-40)

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 am
As I take aim and fire again....It clearly is not the right ring for me to use on a foe such as he. My blast hit him in the chest and bounced right back at me. I will try another ring on him and by this time tomorrow, I'll have that grunny hanging his head in woe and sorry. But for now I will let him have his joy. He is running around my place. He's knocking everything down and laughing in my face. What will I find when the sun does rise and it is the start of a brand new day. When grunnies move in on Modmas, "It's a sin", and they refuse to go away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:06 am
Rolled two 20-sided dice (9 and 3), 1st attack of the day Wrote:
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 9
Rolled damage: 3

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 1  

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 am
Rolled two 20-sided dice (5 and 4), 2nd attack of the day Wrote:
Enemy: Grunnies
AC: 10
HP: 40

Rolled AC: 5
Rolled damage: 4

Attack unsuccessful.

Remaining enemy HP: 40

Remaining daily attacks: 0  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 am
I arose the next morning...thinking it was a all a bad dream...It must have been something I eaten...and it was not agreeing with me. I opened the door to my bedroom and peered outside. My place was tore up....like there was a cyclone inside. No...The windows were not broken and the front door was still there. It felt like a tornado had just passed by in here. Then I heard a chuckle coming from the down the hall. And there was that same grunny chewing on the wall. He had stripped the floor bare I could only see the dust mark from where my rug used to be. He must have eaten it whilst I had slept. I grabbed a ring quick and to him I leapt. I could see him scurrying and trying to get away. This is when I carefully took aim.  

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
snuffluffagas rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-40)

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 am
Fires at grunny.....He made a dart left...and then to the right. My blast just missed him but it gave him a fright. He ran into the kitchen and dove under the table to hide. I followed in earnest. Not wasting any time. I saw him under the table plain as can be. It is a little hard hiding when you are totally green. He stuck out on the white floor like a sore thumb. Thinking I could not see him....Man! that was dumb. So I took aim again and this time he did not move. I hope I get him this time the green grunny fool.  
snuffluffagas rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 3 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 am
Fires again....Yaaaah!...This time I got him because he howled in pain. He moaned and groaned...then took off again. I don't know where he went. I think he found a good place to hide. I hope he has left with his broken pride. Then I can get on celebrating Modmas and bring in some cheer. As a Modmas celebration often does at this time of year.  

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

snuffluffagas

7,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 am
Rolled two 20-sided dice (9 and 5), 1st attack of the day Wrote: