Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Master profiles
master Vann

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InSanity893

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:26 am
Name: Vann
Age 230
Bio: Born amongs a clan that rewards though who exhibit the most merciless traits Vann quickly rose to head of the clan before getting board with them all and left. He decided to embrace the life of a master having people do things for him and being able to force his authority on others. He then saw that he had an empty feeling and one day he realized that in his desire for power he achieved everything on his own so he decided to mellow out some he joined a group called the Forsaken which spend a long time helping others which gave him an unexplained sence of satisfaction before moving on his own to find his own group of people to be with.
Personality: serious, somewhat caring, cruel to the disobediant.
Abilities: Abnormal strenght but gets stronger the more pain he feels he also has tough skin which makes him hard to pierce but he is a little vulnerable to electricity
Things to know: His softer side is only seen when he feels he can trust someone until then he will be distant. Also he is strict about his honor code if you dishonor him or do something he considers without honor he will unleash his wrath.
(I can't seem to find the icon that says to add a picture so I can't seem to get one on here.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 pm
sure where you want me to send her?  

Bloody Nyx

Master profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas