Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The Think Tank
clan's of gaia, zomg

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

star dazl

Firebreathing Lionheart

32,125 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 pm
these are just ideas i am tossing around to come up with one really good solution.

so we have clan's and if were on the same server we can see clan members but what is the point. right now i am personally trying to get my own clan up so any impute would be help full.

this forum is for ideas that will help make clans better and in so doing make zomg better.

one main problem i see is that the servers are always changing so you have a hard time meeting up.

the clans seam like they have nothing to do with zomg their just another part of the fourms if we could some how get it so it ties back it to zomg a little better that would be good. again like in my other forum it would need more staffing to get something like this done but it would be so worth it.

with this come once again the question of how to fund it. but getting the clans to spread zomg awareness around on gaia would be help full

comment, add to it, i don't care what you do just don't be negative in a positive way tell me why this would suck.

thanks
-star  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 am

While adding features to Clans would be nice, I don't see how it'd get zOMG! money.

Emyre

Wheezing Warlord

Bobannan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 am
My clan does a really good job of crewing through skype. We have a skype chat we can talk in and ask to crew in. In the skype chat we have the clan server as the title.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm
no revenue generated=no work done  

RanmaRaj

cnoisy

Lucky Informer

12,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:40 am
i didnt know it showed u clan members on the map O_O; and also the servers dont change that quickly, but i guess it depends on the coordination of the group u r trying to meet with :/ and there is clan chat, and even though it doesnt really work that well its still there u know  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 pm
Not sure, but the best thing that I can think of adding to clans would be open chat through the whole clan... In game adding to clans would be nice also... but nothing of this sort would generate revenue.

it would still be nice for them to fix the chat system.  

Redforest

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
The Think Tank

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items