Thundering mountains and Whistling winds [PRP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wakana sighed lightly, eyeing the clouds hurtling towards her general direction, rain clearly on its way, even if you had no sense of smell. Frowning, the brown female picked her body up slowly, stretching ever muscle as she did so. There was no need to hurry anyway; After all, she couldn’t join the drum meeting being held. Though to say she didn’t resent it would be a lie.

Even though she truly did suck at keeping a beat with her paws, sang so bad the lizards ran away, and seemed to be tone deaf she did believe she was musical. She just… needed to find the right instrument to use.

Wandering away from the pride towards the mountains, Wakana batted her paw at a small puddle, smirking slightly as the droplets glittered around her. Who the hell was she kidding, music wasn’t her talent. All she was good at was being loud and whistling to get someone’s attention.

“…and ya’know what. I don’t care. Might be useful being a loud whistler.”

Grinning proudly she nodded, believing what she said to be true. After all, if there was one thing her mother taught her that stuck it was to believe in your own devices.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image

Suramuni was not one to complain. Usually. However, the God Haven had been almost intolerable recently what with the vast amount of noise. Several of the younger immortals were busy learning how to fly and training. The resulting shrieks, screams, giggles, and other loud noises were enough to drive anyone to distraction. Especially when someone enjoyed nothing more than sitting and thinking.

So, Muni was forced to stroll the mortal lands. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but he was rather conspicuous. Still, if he stayed in less populated areas he could wander and get his quiet thinking time without distraction.

He hummed quietly to himself as he contemplated his latest train of thought: the mortal perspective of morality or 'right vs wrong'. It was a complicated issue and was likely to keep him occupied for quite some time.

His tendency to get lost in thought often got Muni into a little trouble here and there. The most common incident happened when he was so engrossed in his own thinking that he walked right into another's path. This happened yet again today. He was startled out of his reverie by the sound of a voice coming from the area just in front of him. Looking around, Muni saw a female mortal standing not far from him. He blinked a few times and pondered his options. He could fly away, he could disappear, or he could stay and have someone to talk to.

Decisions, decisions.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Wakana continued walking, far too captivated in her own thoughts of how she could be worth something to the pride and not just an Intsha. Only she was suddenly caught off-guard by the sound of humming. Stopping abruptly, Wakana’s body stiffened.

She knew all too well that most pride members did not walk around the boarders she normally drifted towards. With this realization a horrible feeling of stomach knotting and adrenaline rushing preceded, her mind whirling with thoughts.

She was a very shy lioness, and for her to have just stumbled upon a character out of the pride was horrifying to her. What would she say to them, how would they react if they found out she couldn’t sing, dance or play the drums when she was part of a musical pride!?

Panic thrummed through her body as she weighed her options. Would she tuck her tail between her legs and run? Or… Should she greet them? The pride was open to new character…. But! But it was her, she wasn’t good enough to greet a visitor. So very indecisive were her thoughts that suddenly she looked up at her company and yelled.

“HI COME PIDE”

…Hi come pide… What did that even mean? Her whole body burned with emotion as she stared at the white mass in front of her, not even truly registering the wings on the lions back. …Hi come pide. She would never live that down.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Suramuni was just as flustered as the mortal lioness when she turned and yelled at him. He wasn't exactly sure what she had said. Chagrined, he berated himself for not keeping up to date on the current prides of the area. She must have greeted him with some kind of ritual phrase. Perhaps it would be good of he returned it.

His choice made up for him, Muni decided to stay and speak with the female. She looked a little frightened of him, or at least startled, and he hastened to reassure her.

"Hi come pide," he said with a broad smile, hoping he had pronounced the greeting correctly. A little sheepishly, he continued, "Forgive me, I am not very familiar with your customs and greetings. I apologize if I pronounced that incorrectly. Forgive me again for startling you. I was rather lost in my own thoughts again and did not notice you."

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces