Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
Creme's Hopes and Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creme de la Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 am
My current quest : this Lion to go into the Voodoo pride. I want more than ANYTHING! I don't mind if I get her as a full grown adult or a cub I just...WANT!

Name: Omorenoniwara
Meaning: Meant not to suffer
Owner: Creme de la Kitty
Species: Lion (Old Lines)

TO BE
Pride/Pack: Pepo'porojo (Voodoo)

Description:
I know the markings on her seem a bit intricate but the idea is simple - to look like MIST or FOG. The lines do not have to be as thick as I've drawn them.

- Dark brown base color
- Lighter brown stomach and throat up to her cheeks and chin, the same lighter brown beneath each of her eyes (like the 'bags' one gets beneath their eyes when they don't sleep enough).
- White 'skull' on her face that does not circle completely around her eyes, the 'teeth' being completely disconnected from the main white and on the main part of her nose (see enlarged image for best example!)
- Black bands at the tops of her ears. Black bands around her two front legs about the ankles.
- Pale pink eyes

- FOG/MIST markings run from rump down her two hind legs and up to end at her shoulders. The lines don't have to be as thick as shown, they can be wispier to have a more foggy look, or have a puffy cloudy look. Artists choice.
- Make the markings glow and I love you forever and ever.
- One of the markings...the one at her shoulder...is something I would like to definitely be kept in the design as it is one of the voodoo symbols, it's pointed out in the enlarged version of the image.

Reference Images:

User Image
Fog design reference  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:38 pm
First attempt is a no go. Better luck next time!

First page; Eighth post  

Creme de la Kitty

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces