Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Vivian - Vampire (Ready) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HALLOWEEN TOWN CITIZEN FORM

Name: Vivian Helene McAvoy-Loughney
Nicknames: Vivi
Faction/Race Vampire / Undead

Natural Ability:xxxxxShapeshifting - Flock of Bats: When a vampire wants to get around, they do it in style. With the swish of the cloak, a vampire can turn into a flock of bats and fly from place to place. If a bat is captured or killed, it simply reforms with the vampire later. If a majority of the bats are killed, however, the vampire itself dissipates and must re-form.

Personality: Vivi likes to point things out. Very bluntly. She lacks a heart, but that doesn't mean... that she lacks a heart. Being a vampire means that she has no heartbeat, and always likes being around other people just to feel their heartbeat. Don't get her wrong; she won't steal your heart. She's just fascinated with it.

If engaged in conversation, often times Vivian will get lost mid conversation, and just lull into silence, delighting in listening to the sound of small noises from others. It might come off a bit creepy, but don't mind her! Just be silent for a moment, and... shh. That beautiful sound of your heart, that beautiful sound of your breathing. It's musical, don't you see?

Vivi is very inquisitive and will always be up for an adventure or two -- she loves finding new things. If there is an opportunity to explore, she will either be the first to suggest it, or the first to follow. She will always take responsibility for a group, even if it's a group decision; she won't rat out anyone if she is the only one caught. She's stubborn that way.

Because she assumes responsibility, Vivi will always be fair, and always be truthful. Just because she takes the blame for something does not mean that she will lie for them. If asked the right questions, she will answer them, even if it will cost her. She will be honest, straightforward, and blunt, but she will never put blame on another -- she simply states the facts. This could be a detriment for her, unless someone valued honesty that wanted her as a friend.

Jokes are a thing that Vivi is currently trying to master. She's very stoic when she speaks, and comes across as cold, so her jokes might fall flat. Think sort of a British sense of humor - the joke lies in the wit and delivery.

Vivi's greatest fear is fire. She does not like it, and never has (possibly due to being flammable, as well as the fact that it might melt her projects); she wants absolutely nothing to do with it. If she is in the vicinity of fire, she will cringe and treat the object as if it was going to explode, retreating as far back as she possibly can, as fast as she possibly can. Keep your distance please, fire is a no-no.

Personal History: Vivi's favorite hobby growing up was being able to tinker with things -- it became a specialty of hers, fascinating her the more she got into it. Vivi loved anything to do with any kind of gears; she loved to see it work, take it apart to figure out how it worked, and then put it back together to make it work better. Sometimes she didn't always succeed, as most of the time her things often... didn't work. And piled up. Once they were built, she forgot what most of them did over time, and just didn't finish others. So they collected dust. Unfortunately, Vivi collected them all into a bunch of projects to finish later, planning to get around to them... eventually. But, she got sidetracked...

FEAR Ability:xxxxxSmoldering Fog: Vivian is able to call up a fair amount of fog for attacking. Depending on her mood, the fog can be either light and airy, or thick and clogging. Using the fog to her advantage, she dives in under the fog cover to attack her opponent.

This attack works as Battle Cry.

Physical Description: Very voluptuous in her figure, she has long black hair that she keeps kept up out of her face, and steampunk goggles hung around her neck, or sitting on top of her forehead. She wears a tight off-white shirt with a corset that is very victorian-looking, and regal to boot. With lots of gears attached, which makes it look rather... interesting and hard to breathe.

Perfect for a vampire, since they don't need to breathe.

Eye Colour: Red.
Hair Colour/Style: Long, flowy black hair. Reference HERE for hair AND goggles!
Skin Colour: Pale (She's a vampire for crying out loud!)
Clothing Style/Colours: See here. and here. She is also wearing the skirt shown with the second picture, with the color and everything.
Extra: A chained clock watch with the skull pin hanging from the bottom of the clock watch. Strangely enough, the clock is broken with the glass cracked in a cobweb pattern, and Lei won't let anyone touch it, and she doesn't tinker with it herself. She often glances at this watch in her spare time, and can stare at it for hours if uninterrupted.
References: Hands

Also a Citizen Quest  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 pm
and the format for rps probably:

[ ROLEPLAY LOGS ]

YEAR ONE
.....💀 { PRP } In Which Vivi Finds Herself Enrolled... [+1 pts]
.....💀 { PRP } In Which Vivi Encounters Fire... [+1 pts]

CLASSROOM ROLEPLAYS
.....💀 { ORP } blffahblah [+2 pts]
.....💀 { ORP } farfynobul [+1 pts]
.....💀 { ORP } ablooblooo [+3 pts]

METAPLOTS
.....💀 { 7 KINGS } blahblah

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:06 pm
U/C  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm
U/C  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 am
U/C  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 am
U/C  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 am
U/C  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am
Gah! You've left me wanting more! Expound on her personality some... she's very simple at the moment. I LOVE what I see though! You might do the classic format of three positives, three negatives, two neutral aspects of her personality. <3

And her fear? Don't forget that, it's a pretty big part of the students, after all. Let me know when you've got more on her in a PM and I'll lay another CRIT on you!  

sleepZombie

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 am
I didn't realize I didn't have the fear. XD;; Thank you for pointing that out! I'll add that in a bit <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm
MAKE HER A VAMPIRE DO IT DO IT /PRESSURRREEEE

And if she is a vampire MAYBE UM. well I think they have hearts, because you have to stab them in the heart to kill them with a stake or w/e. But maybe like HER HEART DOESN'T BEAT IDK. And so she wants to fix it.

DIY OPEN HEART SURGERY FTW.

I really like her and agree with zom though. MOAR, MOOOOAR.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

sleepZombie

Shameless Man-Lover

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:59 pm
I like the additions of the pros and cons and neutrals! Having those really helps to flesh out a character especially when it's in the beginning stages and has never been RP'd before.

As for her fear... one big fault there. What is she gonna do when she comes up against a Ghost that doesn't HAVE a heartbeat? Or something else who's heart isn't beating... or that also does not have a heart, eh?

Expound on the Bloodlust. What does it DO. You're really, really vague with it right now. It can't have just a general catch-all kind of thing. It need specifics. What it does to help her, what it's limitations are.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:03 pm
I... thought we weren't supposed to expand on the natural racial fears, to be honest XD;;; I thought they were just standard? I guess I'm wrong with that?

And that's a good idea. Maybe she can just trace energies then. HMmmmmm.

Thank you for the crit! biggrin  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 am
MOAR VAMPIRES PLZ???? 8DDDDDDDDD I will throw Tess at her so hard like you wouldn't believe heart

Some things to note: Students can only have one natural FEAR that everyone in that race shares. Her FEAR power would be different. The bloodlust and telltale soul read too much like natural fears to me. Maybe her FEAR power can have something to do with her tinkering with something? A student's FEAR doesn't have to be visually/immediately obvious :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm
I'll have to think about her new ability then! I think I agree with you :3  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 am
There is another student here with the nickname 'Vivi' who also has a passion for Steampunk. XD Might want to be careful of such similarities less confusion follows.

Also, her physical age (29) seems to be strange in comparison to the fact that this is a school for teenagers. I'm not sure how to handle this particular thing when it comes to the age of a person in terms of dying, it may require asking to make sure that the sudden physical age difference doesn't cause any problems (as she'd look much more teacher-aged than student-aged and this cold cause some problems)

You have two things listed as her FEAR. Is one of them her natural ability? Be careful to make the distinction between which is which, and then the one which is FEAR, make sure you go into how it would be used in battle or a rollable stat.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff