Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section
Roleplay Chatroom Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:38 am
Any talk havin to do with the RPs, post em up here to chat it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:08 am
You know those things that just kind of agitate you,what were they...OH! Pet peeves,yes,pet peeves.Well here's one of my major ones.I am not an avid reader of the bible but what I have read is to the point of Lucifer's downfall.Now,What agitates me is when people call Lucifer "Satan".Not once in the Bible did it ever refer to Lucifer as being Satan.Satan was seen as a dragon.Lucifer was seen as the brightest light in Heaven until he fell.

That is my controversial debate and pet peeve.Please appease yourself with arguing this.  

Chaodis Futia

Lonely Phantom

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 am
wut? where'd ya read that in? what kinda bible? .___.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:26 am
XSK Ambrosia

The New and Old Testaments.
Go searching for it.Not once was ever referred to as Satan or vice versa.  

Chaodis Futia

Lonely Phantom

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm
I wasn't really sure where to put this so I'm going to just put it here

I'm looking for an rp partner
I'd prefer a lit partner, but I'm willing to settle for semi-lit
willing to rp on google chat or yahoo IM
comfortable with romance, not every rp has to have romance in it
will get on often
will do supernatural rp's (no humanxhuman stuff, boring)
no rp's based on tv shows/movies/animes/mangas/books/ect  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm
kitty in psychosis
I wasn't really sure where to put this so I'm going to just put it here

I'm looking for an rp partner
I'd prefer a lit partner, but I'm willing to settle for semi-lit
willing to rp on google chat or yahoo IM
comfortable with romance, not every rp has to have romance in it
will get on often
will do supernatural rp's (no humanxhuman stuff, boring)
no rp's based on tv shows/movies/animes/mangas/books/ect

Hmm... Sounds fun.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

Gareth Kampf

Demonic Detective

7,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:13 am
Umm... I'm rather new around here, so... Is there any RP still starting or accepting new members? I'm better playing at fantasy scenarios, 'cause I like to play as dragons.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:39 am
I will do mostly any type of fantasy RPs...but not a big fan of Angelic themes. Assassin, Demon, Mage, Wizard, Demon, Demonslayer, Rogue, Gunslinger...you name it.
I dunno but the literate to advanced to expert hierarchy in this stuff I can be pretty good and thats all i care about really.  

TheOGMrNobody

Aged Member

6,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 pm
Hi smile

I am looking to get back into roleplaying after a while away from the wonderful world of RP. Would anyone like to help me roleplay again?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:38 pm
It's been quite a number of years since the RP threads here in the guild obviously are dead. None of them have continued since the last person who posted that specific year. I've been looking to RP with someone in this guild, but I'm not sure where to look. What the heck happened to this subforum? It's literally permanent dead silence! emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

gosmos88

Headstrong Pilot

47,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:34 pm
I really like to RP but so far, either no one is interested in my RP ideas or I'm invisible to everyone. I have great ideas and no one to share them with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:39 am
gosmos88
I really like to RP but so far, either no one is interested in my RP ideas or I'm invisible to everyone. I have great ideas and no one to share them with.

I have very few time to make an RP section with really worthwhile profiling system among other things, but I would like for someone to partake in making an RP section and I'm willing to pay to further entertain the people of the guild. If you're interested in the idea, PM me with ideas, rants, and whatnot. I might just fill you into a crew or VC position to overtake an RP section. I'm very interested.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

gosmos88

Headstrong Pilot

47,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:05 pm
XSK Ambrosia
gosmos88

I have very few time to make an RP section with really worthwhile profiling system among other things, but I would like for someone to partake in making an RP section and I'm willing to pay to further entertain the people of the guild. If you're interested in the idea, PM me with ideas, rants, and whatnot. I might just fill you into a crew or VC position to overtake an RP section. I'm very interested.

Most of the RPs I do are one on one but I implement a mix of simple and detailed posts that follow a narrative that is constantly discussed between the two people via PM. I am basically trying to have fun with writing the story with a friend. We continue to go along with our story while staying in character (almost like how it goes in tabletop gaming) and we allow our actions to fill the pages until we reach a major event. However, it all starts with pitching an idea, the problem I am having is that I'm failing to get someone to develop interest and/or my friend always leaves before it's finished and then never come back.

If there is a position that tries to get others to develop interest or figure out what to do to gain ideas, that would be nice. I'll also be happy to share some of the ideas I had and say where I got inspiration from.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 pm
Whimsical Leprechaun
XSK Ambrosia

um...lucifer fall is not in the bible....it is recorded in other books only pastors are allowed to read/study.....it is assumed that he is also known as satan....though you have to look through the other pastor only books to find out more, not the bible... confused  

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Princess Zelda21
Crew

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:17 pm
me know it all
Whimsical Leprechaun
XSK Ambrosia

um...lucifer fall is not in the bible....it is recorded in other books only pastors are allowed to read/study.....it is assumed that he is also known as satan....though you have to look through the other pastor only books to find out more, not the bible... confused

Seriously, does no one do legitimate research any more on real world religions? stare Yes, Lucifer is in the bible. It's literally another name for Satan! Look it up in the bible and do some thorough research instead of jumping to conclusions! Don't rely on those pastor only books for evidence and such, the bible is the only true source material you'd need for that specific research. Sheesh! emotion_facepalm  
Ancient Road_____________-__________ RP Section

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff