Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
If you could meet a character from RK... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Ruroken Character would you like to spend a day with?
Kenshin
38%
 38%  [ 31 ]
Kaoru
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Sano
17%
 17%  [ 14 ]
Yahiko
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Megumi
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Saito
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Other - Specify
20%
 20%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 81

Bibliophillic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:37 pm
I just thought I would make a thread like this, having seen things similar in my other guilds. if you could meet one, I repeat, ONE character from the world of RuroKen, who would it be? Why? Personally, I would love to meet Kaoru. Sure, meeting Kenshin himself would be great, but it would be swell to talk to Kaoru, mostly because she might actually teach me something of swordplay, whilist Kenshin would do his little "Hiten Mitserugi-Ryu will not be passed down to the next generation" thing. Heh. plus, Kaoru is pretty hot... heart

NOTE: if this thing turns into a fangirl/boy character obsession-rant thread, I will request that it is deleted. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:03 pm
I would probably like to meet...uh. Well all the Oniwanbanshu. I thought they were great characters and that it was so sad they were lost to the insane gun of that crazy millionaire. So maybe then I would meet their spirits or something. One thing that I would also like to do if I could meet anyone, not meaned to follow a possible trend, but Kenshin. I want to pat his head and make him so Oro! God I would love to see that. Hehe.  

Miwaslover

KawaiiBlue2003

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:43 pm
I choose Kenshin even though I really would like to meet Yahiko too. I think our personalities match better and I would love to hang with Kenshin so I won't be TOO off the wall  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:55 pm
i would want to meet hajime saito because he's a freakin cool character. i would want to see his moves in person  

Th3_Gr3aT_0n3

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:48 pm
I'd love to meet Kenshin himself, pin him down and tickle him till he's all swirly eyed and "Orooooo"-ing. @_@x Oroooooooooooooo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:56 pm
I'd love to meet with Kenshin, because being in the simple presence of someone so great could purify your soul and make you a better person.  

Nejuf

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NkGuy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:18 pm
I would say Kenshin because of he seems pretty cool and laid back sometimes and manages to keep his baddassness in tact. But more than Kenshin, I would prefer to meet Yahiko because maybe me and him would both get along much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:11 am
I would probably want to meet Yahiko or Sanosuke. I believe Yahiko would give a good conversation on sword fighting and stuff like that. But the reason i would like to meet Sanosuke is because he had such an interesting past, not to mention I would love to figure out how he can never pay off his tab at the akobeko! (I know I spelled that wrong...) xd  

Lycorius

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:36 pm
That's a hard one... Uh, I'd like to say Soujirou, but that would be a little bit awkward. He might kill me on the spot if I said something wrong, that's what I find sad about having a villain as your favorite character. Still, I'm going to settle on Soujirou.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:02 am
I would love to meet Rurouni Kenshin. We would walk through the country side and just talk. It would be fun. blaugh  

mysteriouschic

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Uniquegirl5555

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:00 pm
I would have to meet Sano, violent, broke freeloner, and ready to pick a fight, I wan't to meet my match! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:30 pm
Hiko, Kenshin, Seta, and Han'nya

Hiko- Teh awshumness....Will learn from him ninja
Kenshin- Always wanted to be like him...dunno why...meh
Seta- He's just too cool.
Han'nya- Prideful, yet just. Favorite character for a long time.  

Ryxga

Arcana Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:45 pm
crying You people always ask the hard questions!

I guess I would want to meet all the characters. Major and minor.

ACK! I can't decide! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:37 pm
I would want to meet Soujiro Seta because he is so awesome, so cool and so human, i think that somehow i can relate to him (just to clarify, i'm not saying i'm awesome because i feel like i can ralate to him). If he existed in real life i would like to hear his philosophy of life after all the things he has lived and after that i would hug him for no apparent reason!
It would be so awesome if he existed in real life *dreamy sigh* *drifts away day dreaming*  

Bellgrape

Dapper Capitalist

devildante21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:57 pm
i don't know, probably Aoshi. Hes so cool with his two blades.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff