Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotel Bella l'amore (Gay Hotel)

Back to Guilds

A hotel for homosexual couples and friends 

Tags: Yaoi, Gays, Roleplay, LGBTQIA, Yuri 

Reply Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)
The Kitchen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elle Young
Captain

Fashionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm
*You enter from behind the bar into a large kitchen that can fit a cooking staff of 20. There are lines of cabinets of cherry wood all filled with food, ingredients, and seasonings.There is a large steel refrigerator in the back, it also has a freezer. It is stocked full of good foods all awaiting to be eaten. There is plenty of marble counter space including an two islands in the middle. There are up to date appliances including a dishwasher, sink, oven, microwave, blender, etc. The whole room makes you feel ready to cook or eat something gourmet and delicious.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:38 pm
Jack swiftly moved around the kitchen and made his little brother his cocoa. He placed three marshmellows on top and placed it on the island with a note that read "Please enjoy." Before running out the other kitchen door and back into the bar from the lobby sliding across the waxed floor to the spiral staircase and made his way to second floor.  

GagasJudas
Crew

Anime Boy Hotline

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 am
JackTopside
Jack swiftly moved around the kitchen and made his little brother his cocoa. He placed three marshmellows on top and placed it on the island with a note that read "Please enjoy." Before running out the other kitchen door and back into the bar from the lobby sliding across the waxed floor to the spiral staircase and made his way to second floor.

Alessandro, after his daily workout, went starving to the kitchen. While entering the gourmet kitchen and admiring every applience in it notices the cocoa sitting on the middle of the kitchen. *Alessandro walks toward it and grabs the cocoa, feeling it still warm reads the note attached to it* ; reading ''Please enjoy'' ... lessandro smiles and with his right hand moves his hair behind his ear thinking who might it be*... Alessandro still brainstorming who could have left him that cocoa in the island... who could have known he likes his cocoa with 3 marshmallows? Not 2, not 4 but 3 marshmallows... *he then went to the high quality steel fridge and grabbed a slice of chocolate cake with a strawberry on top of it, still flattered and heads out to the porch to enjoy his breakfast...*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm
*Daisuke walks in and goes straight to the fridge and opens it looking for some strawberries. After finding some he takes them to the island and rolls up his shirt seleaves. He goes over tot he sink and washes the strawberries and places them in a bowel he found. Daisuke eats one before noticing someone else was in the kitchen. Daisuke blushes.* " H-hello." *he said softly.*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Anime Boy Hotline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm
*Entering the kitchen after eating breakfast Alessandro hears a soft voice saying hello waiting for an answer* ''Hi, nice to meet you'' *says Alessandro while putting the dishes in the dishwasher* ''My name is Alessandro, I just came yesterday... how bout you?'' *then he grabs a strawberry and slowly bites the red colored fruit...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:13 pm
*daisuke blushed* " My name Is Daisuke and I have been here a while" *his british accent sounded like little bells ringing*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Anime Boy Hotline

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 am
*Well nice to meet you Daisuke* said Alessandro with a friendly smile *just wondering... how old are you??*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:42 pm
*Daisuke gave Alessandro a shy smile* " I am 21" *Daisuke blushed even more and looked at the ground*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Anime Boy Hotline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:08 am
*Alessandro smiles* Dont be shy! I like your tattoo, looks cute on you *Then he gently grabs Daisuke's chin and gently but slowly rises Daisuke's head and stares at his pale green eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm
Anime Boy Hotline
*Alessandro smiles* Dont be shy! I like your tattoo, looks cute on you *Then he gently grabs Daisuke's chin and gently but slowly rises Daisuke's head and stares at his pale green eyes*

*A red blush graces Daisuke's cheeks.* O-okay Alessandro. I'll try. * He says giving Alessandro a smile.*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Anime Boy Hotline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:29 pm
Vampire_Panda14
Anime Boy Hotline

*A red blush graces Daisuke's cheeks.* O-okay Alessandro. I'll try. * He says giving Alessandro a smile.*

*A nice warm smile filled Alessandro's face* Have you eaten something? If you have not, I could make you something to eat* Said Alessandro with his thoughts only on Daisuke*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 pm
Anime Boy Hotline
Vampire_Panda14
Anime Boy Hotline

*A nice warm smile filled Alessandro's face* Have you eaten something? If you have not, I could make you something to eat* Said Alessandro with his thoughts only on Daisuke*

*Daisuke blushed* I really haven't eatn anything but a few strawberries. * he said pointing towards the strawberries on the counter.*  

Vampire_Panda14
Crew

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Bella l'amore Dell'Omasessuale (Gay Hotel)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games