Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
I need help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 am
Okay, So weird thing have been happening around my home.{bangs around 3 am at night, my father being woken up around that time everynight, getting whisper'd to, things falling. ect.} But I just you know dust it off as nothing.
Lately everything has started to get bad. My father has been waking up with scratches on him. He recently had a dream about my dead grandmother and he said it wasnt her but it looked like her.
All this started to get worse when my depression got worse.
I think its my depression thats opening a gate to dark enities..

Like my dad had some kind of dream and he wouldn't tell me what happend put he told me it was about me and he couldn't sleep after that and he went to check on me in my room and he said that my room was cold. very cold. no windows are open and the heater was running.

then I told him about the dream I had and he got really worried. I think its a sign..
My dream was that I was at a party then everything got quite and everyone started to go to the same place so I followed everyone and saw my mom, sister, an old friends mom and his sister. Well I said Hi to them and they told me to follow them so I dead. Then it started to snow and it was dead quite. Then we got to a grave yard. and they pointed out that my old friend had passed away. so I started to cry abit then everything got dark and we started to hear people screaming and running. Then I saw these black monsters killing people.. then they came for me . then I woke up.

my dad things its because im studying wicca,, he told me to stop and that he's scared for me. And that to promise not to study wicca anymore and to promise to stop..

What do I do about that and The evil in my home?
Because im not going to lie.. Im scared..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:18 am
1) Your dad's wrong because you study Wicca. It's like studying a school subject. If he means "practise", then study and practise mean two different things.

2) Do you know for a fact this entity is evil? Has it tried to hurt you in any way?

3) if things get worse, hire an exorcist. Draw a pentacle out of salt to trap it.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

BluMommy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 am
Azareas Aquarinus
1) Your dad's wrong because you study Wicca. It's like studying a school subject. If he means "practise", then study and practise mean two different things.

2) Do you for a fact this entity is evil? Has it tried to hurt you in any way?

3) if things get worse, hire an exorcist. Draw a pentacle out of salt to trap it.
Not yet, but its hurting my dad I think so.
and I tried to tell him and he just was like, "please baby girl...just please stop im worried for you.."
and Thank you. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 am
I suggest salt like said before, and your dad is only worried about you, so don't think he's being mean. He does not not about it.

I have a specter like that, except I've grown used to him.. and I even gave him a name. He has a temper, but we made a deal so he won't hurt me if I leave his closet alone. He's attached to my closet. O_o

I talked to it. But that was a dangerous act for me, and I HIGHLY SUGGEST that you only talk to it if you NEED to. It's hurting your dad, so it might try to hurt you.

Spirits do like to feed off of negative emotions, or energy. Try to stay calm, because if it scares you, it'll only make you more scared.

They really do get a kick out of scaring people..

I hope you find a way to get rid of it.

I hired an exorcist for Marcus, my specter, but it only pissed him off more and he started lifting my bed and dropping it... That's when I took action myself.

Besides, it only helps if you believe in that faith.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

Bad Quality Serena

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:54 am
yeah,if you are just studying,that isn't the issue.
i really do not know how to help you,maybe you should contact a paranormal society in your area?

just do not,DO NOT do anything to contact it,especially since you have no idea what it is.

if you ever feel anything around,you just tell it [loud and stern,no pleases. it's a command] to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 am
NoodleMonsterrr

I think its my depression thats opening a gate to dark enities.
While that may be possible, another possibility is that your depression is coloring your world view in a way that makes it easier to notice bad things. I know when I'm depressed even though there is a lot of good stuff in my life- I tend to focus on the bad.

My best recommendation is to find some healthy coping mechanisms and to treat your depression.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:15 am
So do you struggle with depression or some kind of mood "imbalance"? Are you going through puberty or some other hormonal change (menopause comes to mind)? Do you and/or your family find the holiday time stressful? Has there been some kind of traumatic experience recently in your life? Is a friend or family member going through a hard/stressful time?

I asked because any of these things can pretty much explain the mental/emotional part of what you're experiencing.

The noise around the house can be from temperature and climate changes or it could be from older piping or it could be from a rodent problem (not saying you have one, but if you did those buggers can knock things over while forging). Are you and your father the only people in your home? If not the noise could be someone else coming in and out, especially if you live in an apartment complex.

The scratches can happen if he's a violent sleeper, if there are animals in the house (dog, cat, rodent problem, bugs), or if he shares the bed with another person, they might be causing the scratches in their sleep. Also depending on how his day to day life is lived, he may get the scratches during the day and then notice them after a night's sleep. I work in restaurant management and I know that sometimes I find bruises and scrapes that I didn't notice but upon reflection line up with my work environment.

The dreams and the perception of cold could be in your head or could be the difference of being in a warm bed to out in just pajamas.

Short answer is that I think this is a mundane problem you've chosen to make supernatural. Studying witchcraft wouldn't cause these occurrences. It's true that practice might shake some things but I'd need more information on the practice and even then its a very unlikely option.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:44 am
Thank you all for posting.
And I have been seeing this in the view point for awhile. I think im just abit over reacting to small things.. also I have been struggling with depression for about a year already and been going to doctors and stuff for it... we don't find the holidays stressful and yes and no. I live with a family of 5. in a house. Its rather old. so yeah. I have never jumped to the conclusion of the paranormal nd im not saying it is but I really do feel like this is really bad. but it could just be my mind just being messed up tthe momment.  

BluMommy

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 pm
Sounds like your dad is worried about you too.

What about that old friend? You still have contact with him?

Your dream might be telling you something, but maybe it's nothing paranormal at all.

When did it all started?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:04 pm
Dianda Panda

Your dream might be telling you something, but maybe it's nothing paranormal at all.

When did it all started?
5 months ago and no i don't talk to him much anymore. and yeah.  

BluMommy

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:08 pm
NoodleMonsterrr
Dianda Panda

When did it all started?
Were you depressed 5 months ago? Or did anything unsual happened, or did anything change?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:09 pm
Dianda Panda
NoodleMonsterrr
Dianda Panda

When did it all started?
Were you depressed 5 months ago? Or did anything unsual happened, or did anything change?
I have been depressed for about a year. but its recently got worse. :[  

BluMommy

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games