Submit

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:22 pm
seriously, medal of honor ******** rocks.

IMO it's kicking black ops a** so far after playing both games.

and I havent even finished MOH

edit: it is also my birthday today so im having a pretty good time,lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:26 pm
Battlefield BC2 > Black Ops. Haven't played MOH yet, so I can't say.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:53 pm
Lt Buckner
Battlefield BC2 > Black Ops. Haven't played MOH yet, so I can't say.
I wanna try BC2.

I'll try it someday.

medal of honor is a must try for you guys.

I would say it beats any COD game to date

mountain fighting against taliban is so much more intense  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:06 pm
I'm too busy blazing through Mass Effect 2 to give two shits about any FPS right now (except Fallout: New Vegas, which I will be playing once I'm done with ME2).  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:50 pm
Requiem in Mortis
I'm too busy blazing through Mass Effect 2 to give two shits about any FPS right now (except Fallout: New Vegas, which I will be playing once I'm done with ME2).
already played through ME2 like a million times, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:14 pm
Black Ops wasn't bad though. Definitely better than MW2, although now that Christmas has passed, the amount of faggotry and 12 year olds is probably going to skyrocket.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:27 am
The reviews on Amazon put the new MOH as being a pretty sub-par game. I can disagree with reviews plenty of times, but three stars is pretty average.

I've had the original Mass Effect on my Amazon list for probably over a year, and I think after I get my next gun (topic on that in a few minutes...) I'll pick it up used.

Been playing Super Mario RPG downloaded on my Wii lately. An old favorite.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:13 am
Man, I saw an article in G&A about how the MOA dev team had gone through all sorts of trouble to model their guns perfectly, painstakingly combing over the finest details of the models so that things look perfect. And all I could think was "yeah, and then after all that they'll make the M16 weaker than the SCAR, because the SCAR is cooler."  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:34 am
ArmasTermin
The reviews on Amazon put the new MOH as being a pretty sub-par game. I can disagree with reviews plenty of times, but three stars is pretty average.

I've had the original Mass Effect on my Amazon list for probably over a year, and I think after I get my next gun (topic on that in a few minutes...) I'll pick it up used.

Been playing Super Mario RPG downloaded on my Wii lately. An old favorite.
those stars are probably for multi player.

one thing about MOH is that you cant do split screen games and it's true awesomeness majorly lies in the campaign.

they rally went out of their way with the realism in the landscape, atmosphere and weapons.

the dust, the sunlight, the mountains and s**t. and the weapons are much better. epicness scale is way up there

its just indescribable

I think ive just gotten tired of the COD platform BS too  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Requiem in Mortis
Picked up a new copy (wanted Cerberus Network for free) and 1600 Microsoft Points for $40, plus I put a pre-order down on ME3. The only squad members I don't have are Legion and Kasumi (couldn't afford the DLC for her, but I got Zaeed), and the only Squad members I have that aren't loyal to me are Mordin, Jacob, Miranda and Morinth (she's posing as Samara). I'm hooking up with Jack by the end of the game.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 am
Requiem in Mortis
Recon_Ninja_985
Requiem in Mortis
Picked up a new copy (wanted Cerberus Network for free) and 1600 Microsoft Points for $40, plus I put a pre-order down on ME3. The only squad members I don't have are Legion and Kasumi (couldn't afford the DLC for her, but I got Zaeed), and the only Squad members I have that aren't loyal to me are Mordin, Jacob, Miranda and Morinth (she's posing as Samara). I'm hooking up with Jack by the end of the game.
how the hell did you get morinth in your squad?

I thought you were supposed to kill her  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:46 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Requiem in Mortis
Recon_Ninja_985
Requiem in Mortis
how the hell did you get morinth in your squad?

I thought you were supposed to kill her
My mistake. It's actually Samara in my Squad. But I AM going to have Morinth in my Squad. Basically, during Samara's loyalty mission you kill Samara instead of Morinth, and Morinth takes her place, passing herself off as Samara.

And my Renegade Shepard is a ******** badass. Not only do his scars glow, his ******** EYES glow red now as well.

Also, I'm glad I haven't actually slept with Jack yet, because I just completed Lair of the Shadow Broker. Would have been awkward for Liara and Jack to meet each other otherwise.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 pm
I decided to play my non-COD FPS's last night. Started with Halo 3 because I had a dream the other night that included a Halo-like gun. (Magazine forward of the trigger guard, full-auto, using a slightly larger cartridge kind of like 5.7x28, and the magazine was released by a glowing purple thumb-recessed button where the hammer would usually be. I think the muzzle flash was also purple, and there might have been purple tracers, or it was a laser-type gun. Since there was no exposed hammer and the grip didn't hold ammo, I figure it worked kind of like the Vector.) Anyway, Halo is balls. I run (walk, really, cause you can't ******** run) all around, trying to find someone to shoot. Empty half or all of a magazine for a single kill. Usually can't hit much because apparently super-advanced space marines moved past the need for iron sights. And I hate the default assault rifle. Like the Needler. But I can't find it often enough.

Got sick of that s**t after four or five games and moved onto Bad Company 2, and eventually played it after a half-hour download for the Vietnam addition, though I saw no changes when I actually got to playing. Still, that game is way better. The guns feel more responsive and real, and people drop like people. I do hate dealing with helicopters, though. Love the sniping. When you work the bolt and set up places and estimate bullet drop to a degree, every hit is much more satisfying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 pm
the way people rate games is if its not COD its not a good game. But this surpasses it. More realistic. no Russians or world war on the brink. down to earth war game.  

IDK WTF Im Doing

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm
I prefer The Onion's MW3 sim, where you play a Marine LCpl., and sit around shooting the s**t with your buddies for six hours, then get in a convoy and die in an IED attack. xd  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff