Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Water? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Justice_and_mercy_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:30 am
How do you manipulate it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 am
X_intoxicated_lust_X
How do you manipulate it?

What do you mean by 'manipulate'?  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Lady Keigh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Yeah. Do you mean 'bend' it? Like an elemental? I thought those are only fictional stories...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:12 pm
Rose Singato
Yeah. Do you mean 'bend' it? Like an elemental? I thought those are only fictional stories...

no like make it grow bigger or smaller that type of thing  

X_Justice_and_mercy_X

Lady Keigh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:17 pm
Well, water can't really get bigger or smaller, you just get more or take away to get less.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:39 pm
Rose Singato
Well, water can't really get bigger or smaller, you just get more or take away to get less.

do u know how to do what i said to fire?  

X_Justice_and_mercy_X

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 pm
X_intoxicated_lust_X
Rose Singato

Looks like someone has been watching too many fantasy movies.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm
Dianda Panda
X_intoxicated_lust_X
Rose Singato

nope i joined another guild and browsed through forums and they can manipulate fire....so i was curious how? So dont even start until you know your facts  

X_Justice_and_mercy_X

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:10 pm
X_intoxicated_lust_X
Dianda Panda
X_intoxicated_lust_X
Rose Singato

nope i joined another guild and browsed through forums and they can manipulate fire....so i was curious how? So dont even start until you know your facts
Bend water and fire? Why would you even want to do that?

Besides. Google is your friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 pm
i love tis topic ^.^ its something i was curious about myself,my speciality is air though, i find it the easiest as you do it without noticing when you breathe you move the air. after focusing on breathing and hand movement for a few months i was able to pick up wind speeds...but be warned,messing with elements has conciquences, after my little rant<> the climate and fronts seemed to change and we got major irregular flooding... so ya,be cautious ^.^ i'll have to try the water one ^.^  

unseen shadow moon

Beloved Hunter

8,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

X_Justice_and_mercy_X

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:08 pm
Dianda Panda
X_intoxicated_lust_X
Dianda Panda
X_intoxicated_lust_X
Rose Singato

Bend water and fire? Why would you even want to do that?

Besides. Google is your friend.

i dont want to bend....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:17 pm
Manipulating elements is quite simple. For example...Water is shaped entirely by the container that it is in, as is Earth for that matter. Fire is manipulated by adding (or taking away) the materials that it needs to feed on. Air is manipulated every time we move or breathe.

Seriously - doesn't get any easier. wink  

ncsweet
Crew

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm
ncsweet
Manipulating elements is quite simple. For example...Water is shaped entirely by the container that it is in, as is Earth for that matter. Fire is manipulated by adding (or taking away) the materials that it needs to feed on. Air is manipulated every time we move or breathe.

Seriously - doesn't get any easier. wink

Temperatures too! You can freeze water and it will expand- same with boiling it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:11 am
He means hydrokinesis. Manipulating water and liquids with the mind. I can strangely change the temperature of water... IDK how.. I just can

Water and Earth are the elements I work with best. Earth is my star sign element, and water is my natural element.

I have tried hydrokinesis. The best thing to do is start to connect to the water itself. Like you are part of it. When you connect to it, feeling it's temperature and speed or stillness, you can start moving it. Or controlling it.

It can take a while. Everyone's different.

It's not all in fiction. My friend is naturally gifted with Pyrokinesis (fire). If she concentrates long enough she can light a candle.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games