Reply Cosplays! (Tips, pictures, WIPs)
Celes Chere Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm
So I'm not too sure if this topic belongs in this category, but I stuck it here anyway. -___-;

I'm on a mission. I haven't seen many Celes avis, and because of that I would like to create the best Celes avatar that I possibly could, but I'm running out of ideas on items that would work.

I would love suggestions on costume and item ideas.

Please help me be creative? crying Sad to say that I can't offer anything except gratitude and cyber hugs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Sadly, Gaia is woefully lacking on the kind of items we need to make good Celes cosplays.

On a brighter note, the recent shop item update includes two different styles of decent blue boots. I squeed.

Also, when I run out of costume ideas, I start making avatar scenes. Like, I'm working on the basement scene where you first meet her. By making up scenes, you'll have a wider arsenal of items to work with, and you'll probably come up with something awesome in the meantime. Improv! <3

Does this help? D:

Princess Augustine

Beloved Phantom

11,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100

I Celes Chere I

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 pm
New boots? *gasp*

It does, actually. : ] heart

You have to let me know when you finish it! I'll have to start playing around on TekTek more. Maybe I can find a way to make the cliff scene!

Cosplays! (Tips, pictures, WIPs)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games