Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~[More.than.More]~

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm
I haven't read a good book, fiction or non, biographical or not in years. The last thing that good be a good reading were the Blood Bloods series up to the Van Allen Legacy(quite horrible book) and a book called Blood ninja. Blood ninja was just was the title says, A vampire ninja, cause all ninjas are vampires. duh. (please don't take that seriously.) It was well written. I am also partial to books the rewrite history, like the pendragon series or cirque du freak series. I love a god history or self help book, chicken souo are good books, but i feel my brain melting from two years of only reading the art of war and children books from sesame street to i spy. (not dissing i spy, i really love the book series of seek-and-find but i need mental stimuli.)

so i am wondering, what book should i read? Are there any new authors you like? any good books you have read?

any suggestion is good.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:35 pm
You might like the Larklight series biggrin  

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

No Gambling in Paradix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Yeah, that's a good series.

If you're interested in some of Darren SHan's other stuff, you might like his other series.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm
Mortal Engines is pretty cool  

Paradoxismminant
Captain

rutarete

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:40 am
if you want something ''mental", as you say, then i'm going to suggest Battle Royale, by Takami, Koushun. it's about a secret government thing where they take one class of kids to an island and force to to have a battle royale- and they're given weapons for it. it's a good book, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am
Battle Royale is supergory, and there's rape and stuff, just so you know. Just in case  

Semidis--
Vice Captain

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 pm
Isn't that a manga? Don't know if that counts to you..

But since we're on comics, you might like Dorohedoro  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 pm
Semidis--
Battle Royale is supergory, and there's rape and stuff, just so you know. Just in case

don't worry, it's like pg 14 or something. but it does show you so many aspects and types of people. you should read it  

rutarete

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 am
rutarete
Semidis--

don't worry, it's like pg 14 or something. but it does show you so many aspects and types of people. you should read it
more like NC-17 XD  
Honk if you love reading!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff