Reply Beyblade Association
Female bladers Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sebastian B Gartner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:03 pm
Because we all know that Beyblade has not a single hideous woman.

The female bladers, not exactly abundant in Beyblade. They are, however, all DIFFERENT, which makes them all unique.

The only reason these girls are hated is 'they are bitches'. Is that a good reason? Are these girls TRULY female dogs?

No. They're just ambitious and non-too-submissive. Which totally pwns. They're like dominatrixes. xD

So who is your favorite? Do you like any at all? Are you one of those who view these girls as horrible beasts?

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO FREAKING HOT?!

Female bladers. Rare but beautiful.

Dunno if I'm gonna do another poll or not.

[Mariam, Hiromi, Mao, Emily, Ming2, Frankie, Queen, Salima, Julia, Mathilda, Dr. K., Max's mother, Kyoujyu's mother, Takao's teacher, Enrique's sluts.]

Note to Tarie: This is different from the Favorite Characters sticky, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:09 pm
Cha, this is different. It's a discussion about the favourite female characters. Most people don't list femalse as favourites gonk

And it's true that they're all different from eachother, but that doesn't change the fact that Salima's a watered down Rei with a bad voice actor! I'm sorry, that's all I shall say on Salima now since I despise her. ^^

Mrow, I love Mao and Emily though. So few people like Emily. It makes me sad. u_u She's just so incredibly cute and awesome.

Most of the female characters are portrayed as rather strong, that's probably why people don't like them that much. Female characters in anime are usually a) quite/shy b) sluts c) ditzes/hyper/idiots (sluts can also go here) or d) tomboys. Salima and Matilda are the only ones that can really come off as being that weak. And at that Matilda's just too cute ;-;  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:22 pm
bfxjlgnlirsjgoisdgj
Mariam and Matilda~!!!!

Okay ;_; I just love them both! Mariam is awesome, I love her attitude, and was the only Beyblade girl that didn't annoy me on SOME sort of level n_n. I luff her hair gonk

And Matilda Is adorable!!! T__T

*cough* *goes fangirl*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:39 am
Mathilda rocks but Matiah is cool too,thogh,i hope Mariah dont fancy Mystel coz he is mine!!  

Addicted-x

Dazzler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:23 am
I like Mao! And I don't know why!
I don't even like pink but she's so cute!!!!

But I don't like Salima or Mathilda.
Please don't beat my with the soppon! I don't know why I don't like Mathilda! She just annoys the hell out of me!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:30 am
I've started to like Mariah but I still love Salima more ^^ Mariam is oke too and I even started to like Emily a very tiny bit and Hiromi too O_O I have no hate for any of the female characters left actually ^^; They all have something that is great ^^ Don't know about the g rev females though cause I haven't seen it yet  

whisper2imaginary

Shiro to Kuro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:09 pm
My fav Female Blader would have to be Mariam for her sarcastic attitude which is much like mine ^^;; plus Sharks are awesome for their vicious-ness (is that even a word? =/)

Second would have to be Salima, she's so kawaii and her hair makes her look so much like a Kitsune ^^ (kitsune fan here -waves giant sign around-)

...then there's Matilda and Mariah  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:40 pm
My favorite girl character is OMG HIROMI.

Why? Because she's a closet yaoi fan. Oh and plus she's not afraid to express herself and she's just so uber pwn.

Dr. K is one of my favourites, too. She's just SO HOT @_@ And evil. Evil chicks = <3

I love all the girls, really, though I wasn't too fond of Mathilda or MingMing. Mathilda reminded me of Sakuno from Ohjisama no Tennis (Prince of Tennis) and MingMing... bah I just didn't like her.

Emily is also becoming a huge favourite. She reminds me of Hiromi except snarkier!!! ^___^ And and Mariam!!! Wooow that girl is so gorgeous it needs to be illegal. OMG Mariam in a jailer's outfit with HANDFCUFFS. ^_^;;;; Don't mind me~  

Sebastian B Gartner

Mao-Mei

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:56 pm
Mariah! (Or Mao) ^^ She's so cool! So many people say they hate her because she wears too much pink or something like that >< I <3 pink whee It be one of my favourite colours along with purple and blue 3nodding Besides, Mathilda wears a lot of pink too, and I don't see anyone saying they hate her for it stare

My next favourite girl would have to be Hilary ^.^ She's just so funny the way she bosses the boys around. Bossy girls pwn.

I like Julia and Miriam too, I wish they put the Saint Shields in G-Rev crying

Mathilda and Ming Ming's dub voices make me go -> gonk and xp They're still cool characters though. I could like Ming Ming, if her voice wasn't so annoying. x_x  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:10 am
Neko-Mei
Mariah! (Or Mao) ^^ She's so cool! So many people say they hate her because she wears too much pink or something like that >< I <3 pink whee It be one of my favourite colours along with purple and blue 3nodding Besides, Mathilda wears a lot of pink too, and I don't see anyone saying they hate her for it stare

My next favourite girl would have to be Hilary ^.^ She's just so funny the way she bosses the boys around. Bossy girls pwn.

I like Julia and Miriam too, I wish they put the Saint Shields in G-Rev crying

Mathilda and Ming Ming's dub voices make me go -> gonk and xp They're still cool characters though. I could like Ming Ming, if her voice wasn't so annoying. x_x

Hilary's all right,but she has SUCH a bad temper! WHY DO PEOPEL KEEP PAIRING HER WITH TYSON!!

Tyson could get SUCH a better girlfriend,besides,Hilary is not the most popular of female characters. eek

I like Mathilda,but ming mIng is....annoying.Shes more of a LOOK AT ME IM SO CUTE GIRL! than a beyblader 3nodding

Kenny is just sick for fancying her,then again,not many peopel like him either stare  

beyblade_fan_4ever

Dazzler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:11 am
This is were I'm going to get more weird stares that normal.
I like Ming Ming.
I don't know why! Please don't beat me!

She just reminds me of a younger...well... a younger me!
She so cute!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:50 pm
Ming Ming is evil!!  

Psycotic Jester

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:34 pm
*pets Dazzler* I love Ming Ming. She's so cute <3 Though Sugar's voice is beyond horrible. >.<;; She's just fun and sweet. Nya, and really hot when in her older form. *.*

beyblade_fan_4ever
Hilary's all right,but she has SUCH a bad temper! WHY DO PEOPEL KEEP PAIRING HER WITH TYSON!!

Tyson could get SUCH a better girlfriend,besides,Hilary is not the most popular of female characters. eek

I also like Hiromi with Takao. >.> I always thought they looked sweet together. Even through all their fighting and whatnot they really do care for eachother. There's just a fun little chemistry between the two. And what does it matter if Hiromi's popular or not? If her and Takao are happy together then I'm all for it. =D Besides, Hiromi would be good for Takao. She'd whip him into shape. Hiromi also only seems to be very aggressive when Takao's concerned. He seems to bring out the worst in her.

Then agin, I'm a deranged person that makes up crack theories when she's bored...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:05 pm
I never thought about choosing a favorite female character out of beyblade...  

kotwong

1 C4NT SP3LL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:07 am
i like mariah shes cute and i love her hair.

i also like frankie the fish girl  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces