Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Kenny
Captain

Scurvy Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:07 pm
As a new day dawned upon the land of Gaia, a quiet settled in that hadn't been heard for days. The battle was over. It had been fierce and the casualties were many. In all, 256 grunnies and 95 labtechs had been slain. The biggest statistic of all though was this, Johnny K. Gambino had been defeated. The Gaian masses bonded together to deny Gambino of his heartless ambitions. As he wallowed in his own self-pity, the festivities across the world commenced. Cheers and shouts of joy filled the air as the Mods handed out presents and packages to all the good citizens of Gaia. Their laughter and happiness filled the air and carried through the broken walls of Gambino's mansion, filling his ears with their joyful cry. Although bruised and broken, Gambino clenched a fist and vowed to the empty room, "They may have defeated me this time, but I'll be back. They haven't seen the last of Johnny K. Gambino." And with that he disappeared. For now though his actions were of little concern to the citizens of Gaia as they celebrated, not only their victory, but the magical season of Modmas as well.

And so our story and time together comes to an end for this year. We hope to see you all again next year and until then, Merry Modmas to All and to All a Goodnight!

-- Uncle Kenny

I'm sure you don't really care about the story at all though right? It's the goodies you're after. Well I won't delay you any longer. The winners of the fabulous prizes for the Save Modmas! role play extravaganza are....

1st Place - JunTeng
Prize: $25 Gaia Cash card + Any 1 2005 Monthly Collectible

2nd Place - Tracoyana
Prize: 500,000g + Any 1 2005 Monthly Collectible

3rd Place - Inferno Breeze
Prize: 250,000g + Any 1 2005 Monthly Collectible

Most Defeats of a Grunny - flyyydreamgrl with 5 grunny kills!
Prize: Grunny

Most Defeats of a Labtech - amy_cool135711 & caitlinmcafee1 with 2 labtech kills apiece!
Prize: Zombie G Corp Labcoat

Defeating Gambino - Jericho MacTavish, nightwolf714, Ty Phoxx, Megami_no_Tsubasa, -ProcrastinatingSpazz-, kew kew kah choo, Provokes, Kamishii, Countess Morianna, badtzmaru, allanime01, Arcane Fury who proved it was possible to defeat all three tiers within a month, much to the surprise of the contest creators
Prize: G Pin + Super Prize 2010

Worst Luck - Taezee, Sexii Dumpling, Kari Lilica, Kamaki_H, OkayShortycake, Naya Merai, Gargroyal, QTcutie, Nightfire Chaos, Fusselkeks, Telstel, bns_jck, Kamo no Yasunori, Just Before An Eclipse, SnowyVampiress, Vinchenzo The Jackal who persevered through the worst Gaia's die had to throw at them and kept on fighting. For that, they all get to be rewarded.
Prize: Super Prize 2010

Best Role Play - Dreiyan whose role play of novel length was not only an interesting read but fun as well due to the inclusion of lolcats. I mean seriously, how can you go wrong there?
Prize: Thief of Dreams

And a surprise category...
Role Play runner-ups: Zorlock Darksoul, CrissCross4, Mesvah, Super Snow Ball, allanime01, Zemyxaphile, Hoor-paar-kraat, integer01853, Goddess Scarlet Witch who all put time and effort into making their time with this contest fun and engaging and who should definitely be rewarded for doing so.
Prize: Thief of Hearts

Congratulations to everyone who won! I'll be sending the prizes out most likely in the morning as it is almost 3am at the time of this post, but I promise you will get them.

You may have some questions about why you didn't win more than one category even though you entered multiple. This wasn't me forgetting you or anything. It's because I didn't want anyone to get prizes from more than one category. If you entered one then you got a prize but I didn't think it would be fair if someone entered all the categories and got one of all the prizes. As a result, if you entered multiple categories then I considered you for all that you entered and then gave you the prize for the category that had the highest prize worth. I hope this can be seen as fair by everyone else too.

And that's all I've got to say folks. It's been a blast and reading through all of those role plays was very fun. Hope to see you again next year!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:47 am
Awesome! Great job everyone!  

Vanseen10

Dapper Dabbler

CrissCross4

Aged Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:43 am
Congrats everyone! I feel honored to even be counted amongst you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:31 am
Congratz everyone  

Tenshi no Takai...

Friendly Vampire

9,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150

nightwolf714

6,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:12 am
Congrats everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:26 am
Bad thing I couldn't defeat them all cause I wasn't here crying
But congratz to you winners! wink

TheWaterDragon76 do Po

4,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 am
Yayz! mrgreen
Thanks, Uncle Kenny, for organizing this event! It was a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 am
It was a blast, for sure! I enjoyed reading all of your stories and I hope I get the opportunity to do so again in the future!  

Jericho Bellwether

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

Zorlock Darksoul

Witty Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 am
A grand event, indeed. Well-played, everyone! And thanks to the mods for making it all possible!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 am
Thank you for a wonderful event, Uncle Kenny!

It was a nail biter at times as I would hit submit with my eyes closed, scared of what numbers would show up. whee

However, there is nothing more rewarding than the feeling after you've defeated a particularly hard opponent! You gave me that feeling, and for that, I thank you! User Image  

Tracoyana

Dedicated Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

integer01853

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 am
Thanks for this event that was so much fun! I was so surprised to see my name in the runner-up section I almost shreiked. Thanks for the prize and a huge thanks to everyone involved whether participating, organizing, judging, etc. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 pm
Oh wow, I didn't think so many people would get prizes! eek Thank you so much, Uncle Kenny!! 4laugh heart

Congratulations, everyone! 3nodding  

badtzmaru

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

ScarlettVelvet

Romantic Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:32 pm
Thanks alot for organizing this fun event <33
I think everyone did their best even if people were too busy with Christmas and New Year's :]

Also, thank you Uncle Kenny for being considerate :] <33

Quote:
You may have some questions about why you didn't win more than one category even though you entered multiple. This wasn't me forgetting you or anything. It's because I didn't want anyone to get prizes from more than one category. If you entered one then you got a prize but I didn't think it would be fair if someone entered all the categories and got one of all the prizes. As a result, if you entered multiple categories then I considered you for all that you entered and then gave you the prize for the category that had the highest prize worth. I hope this can be seen as fair by everyone else too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm
Congrats to everyone! I thank everyone for participating and especially a big thanks to Uncle Kenny and the Judging Team for what I'm sure was a lengthy, if not rigorous, job.  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 am
awwww...forgot to enter a category thingy since I've been so bussy...
and I was so close to...for the pass week or so I had gambino down to ten hp so or *cry*  
Save Modmas!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff