Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:23 am
i think they should continue the ff7 remake  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 pm
It was only in speculation to be honest. Though I hope if they do redo it, it stays true and doesn't change much (graphics of course, but thats more of a given)  

The Gemini Knight

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sorceress Lulu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 pm
For me, I think they should just continue on working on other FF's and projects. FF7 is already great. Why should they still redo it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:42 pm
They probably think it will catch kids' attention because of how "graphically great" it is. I dunno, I'm just kind of hoping they tune up the story line so it adds up to Crisis Core's (Ex: Wutai being 15 years ago in FF7, Cloud having both shoulder pouldrons, etc) but without replacing too much and messing it up if that makes sense  

The Gemini Knight

Versatile Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IXI Pyramid Head IxI

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 pm
They say there going to cancel it, or mabye thats a rumor.
I think they should contuine the remake. It would make lots of fans happy (including me ^W^)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 pm
I don't want FFVII to be remade scream

It's good, now. There's lots of pretty spin-offs for the story... I don't really want this game remade, it's fine the way it is.  

Nikki Rydia

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:52 pm
From what I've heard, they are not making a remake. They re-made the opening cinematic of VII to help promote the PlayStation 3 and its amazing graphics. That's the last I've heard about it. I'm kind of neutral about a remake, honestly. It would get more people to play it, because some people cannot tolerate PSOne graphics, and it would just overall look nicer, as well as have voice actors instead of reading text. I kind of don't want to see Aerith's death so hardcore (Yes, I know that's not a good reason, but oh well).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Hey, guys! I thought you guys may be interested in knowing some perhaps hopeful news!

According to this source Final Fantasy producer, Yoshinori Kitase would like to make a sequel to Final Fantasy VII, though it would need to be a 'big budget.' So, we may have a sequel on our hands! Keep your fingers crossed. Whether or not this will be an actual sequel or a remake is not known, however.  

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

KureshentoLucrecia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 am
Aerith Great Gospel
Hey, guys! I thought you guys may be interested in knowing some perhaps hopeful news!

According to this source Final Fantasy producer, Yoshinori Kitase would like to make a sequel to Final Fantasy VII, though it would need to be a 'big budget.' So, we may have a sequel on our hands! Keep your fingers crossed. Whether or not this will be an actual sequel or a remake is not known, however.

i want them to remake the ff7 seris so bad lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:22 pm
Aerith Gainsboroug FFVII
Aerith Great Gospel

i want them to remake the ff7 seris so bad lol

: D im so happpy  

KureshentoLucrecia

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:41 pm
I'm personally not interested in a remake. For one, they're going to retcon the story. I just know they are because of how Crisis Core retconned a lot of the original story. -__- It... just bothers me. A lot.

I would LOVE to have some great graphics, but I just know they're going to remake it to the point of the game play being different as well as the story being different too. I do not like this idea.

The original is perfect the way it is, so just leave it alone, SE, and move onto trying to make the newer Final Fantasies good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 am
Sakuya794
I'm personally not interested in a remake. For one, they're going to retcon the story. I just know they are because of how Crisis Core retconned a lot of the original story. -__- It... just bothers me. A lot.

I would LOVE to have some great graphics, but I just know they're going to remake it to the point of the game play being different as well as the story being different too. I do not like this idea.

The original is perfect the way it is, so just leave it alone, SE, and move onto trying to make the newer Final Fantasies good.

same here i want it to be bloody  

KureshentoLucrecia

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm
Personally, (Since I don't have a PS1, and can't find it like ANYWHERE) I would love to see it remade with better graphics, no change of story, just better graphics. Every FF VII game I've played makes me even more confused to why they went to the extent of creating more of a story, I guess of other characters that aren't big themselves? Except for Crisis Core, that was awesome, except when they die...Zack is my new favorite character btw. Besides Kadaj and Cait Sith, both annoying but lovable to an extent.

Conclusion: They should remake the graphics a bit more, have voice actors optional, but uh....more gore. We don't like people getting punched without blood...like that would make no sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:36 am
I don't think I could handle seeing Aerith's death full of blood... =/ Which amuses me to think about, considering at the end of the game Sephiroth is COVERED in blood.  

Sakuya794

Dapper Codger

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 am
Wuppa Wuppa
Personally, (Since I don't have a PS1, and can't find it like ANYWHERE) I would love to see it remade with better graphics, no change of story, just better graphics. Every FF VII game I've played makes me even more confused to why they went to the extent of creating more of a story, I guess of other characters that aren't big themselves? Except for Crisis Core, that was awesome, except when they die...Zack is my new favorite character btw. Besides Kadaj and Cait Sith, both annoying but lovable to an extent.

Conclusion: They should remake the graphics a bit more, have voice actors optional, but uh....more gore. We don't like people getting punched without blood...like that would make no sense.

If you have a PlayStation 3, you can buy it from the PS Store for about $6.99. If you have a Playstation 2, you could buy it on Ebay or something and play it on there. You do not have to have just a PSOne to play Final Fantasy VII, nor VIII, nor IX, nor Anthology.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff