Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Um..i'm confused

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm
Um..this may or may not has anything to do with Wicca but what does is mean when you see a number multiple times in a day??

question question question question  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm
Most of the time, it's usually just a coincidence. Sometimes we get fixated on a number (or other object) and suddenly they seem to appear everywhere, but usually they've been there all along, it's just that we weren't noticing it.

Of course if you are feeling lucky, you could use it to play the lotto.  

ncsweet
Crew

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 am
ncsweet
Most of the time, it's usually just a coincidence. Sometimes we get fixated on a number (or other object) and suddenly they seem to appear everywhere, but usually they've been there all along, it's just that we weren't noticing it.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 am
ncsweet

I aggree as well. The last part made me lawl  

-Vampire_of_Nyx-

Toxic Nymph

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 am
ncsweet

Well put.

To op: if you're not going to play the lotto, give the numbers to me. There's a huge jackpot here in MA right now and I think I'm ready to strike it rich. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm
xXAngel Wolf PrincessXx
Um..this may or may not has anything to do with Wicca but what does is mean when you see a number multiple times in a day??

question question question question

hmm idk haha. Maybe just lik you happened to look at them sweatdrop  

Rena Zefie

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:48 pm
You are probably just paranoid over a simple coincidence.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 am
Some might say that if you see a certain number over and over it is just coincidence- this is a very likely reason, too. From doing a lot of research it would seem that if you specifically notice the fact that you're seeing this certain thing over and over, that is what makes it special.
For instance, if you're out and about you will see a lot of trees, and you don't see that as coincidence (you just see that as a load of trees)- but if you notice that you're seeing a lot more.. crows than usual, for example, it could be your subconscious trying to tell you something.
Unlikely though. ;P  

J1star

Sparkly Gaian

The Falling Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Lucky Number! ^.^

If that happened to me and the number showed up so many times it was kind of creepy. I'd play that number in the lotto. Never know, could get lucky. smile

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games