Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Tempus's Slaves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:23 pm
Name: Danny Yahya
Nickname: Goes by Danny
Race: half human, half alien (but doesn't know the species).
Orientation: Straight
Bio: Danny grew up pretty normally throughout his younger life, he knew his dad was not a human, but he never told Danny what he really was. He lost his parents at the age of 6 and spent then the last 11 years of life just trying to survive since he had no other living family members. When he turned 17 he was captured and forced to become a slave. He is willing to do his best at escaping the first chance he gets.
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Anything else relevant: He has a Binary Cardiovascular system (two hearts, one on the left side of his chest and one on the right.) And he has a somewhat advanced respiratory system and can bypass strangulation. He also has touch-enabled telepathic abilities, along with being pretty smart. He can notice the smallest details on most things, and has a infallible memory (photographic memory).
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:06 am
Would Danny be interested in Angel as his Mistress?  

Angel2222

Hamato Miwa

Liberal Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
Bio: Danny grew up pretty normally throughout his younger life, he knew his dad was not a human, but he never told Danny what he really was. He lost his parents at the age of 6 and spent then the last 11 years of life just trying to survive since he had no other living family members. When he turned 17 he was captured and forced to become a slave. He is willing to do his best at escaping the first chance he gets.
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Anything else relevant: He has a Binary Cardiovascular system (two hearts, one on the left side of his chest and one on the right.) And he has a somewhat advanced respiratory system and can bypass strangulation. He also has touch-enabled telepathic abilities, along with being pretty smart. He can notice the smallest details on most things, and has a infallible memory (photographic memory).
Picture:
User Image

Name: Summe
Race: Shape Shifter
Bio: Was abandoned as a kid(5-6) took care of herself all her life. Doesn't like to stay in one place for long(traveler). She likes to see and do new things. She is always being chased by bounty hunters. They never catch her, she catches them and ether kills them right off or, depending on hoe 'evil' they are, tortures them until they tell her who sent them, then kills them. twisted
Personality: Kind, patient, calm, wise, loyal. But can be the curliest person you've ever met if you piss her off. (wouldn't want her as an enemy... twisted )

Original form:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Picture:
User Image
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22110193  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 am
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Picture:
User Image

Sure c:
Make the house?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:01 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Picture:
User Image

Sure c:
Make the house?

You bet smile  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 am
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Picture:
User Image

Sure c:
Make the house?

You bet smile

Okay it's been made! I also made an opening post so Katsuo can just go and pick him up at the store LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:24 am
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Picture:
User Image

Sure c:
Make the house?

You bet smile

Okay it's been made! I also made an opening post so Katsuo can just go and pick him up at the store LOL

I was going to make it a delivery. ;-;  

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
seme, uke, or seke? Uke
Picture:
User Image

Sure c:
Make the house?

You bet smile

Oh.... kekeke... Alrighty, I'll fix it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:31 am
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Sure c:
Make the house?

You bet smile

Tell ya what -- Let's just timeskip and say, "Hokay, he's brought to the house now, and Katsuo's with him doing whatever, and...." LOL Would that work?  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 am
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Sure c:
Make the house?

You bet smile

Tell ya what -- Let's just timeskip and say, "Hokay, he's brought to the house now, and Katsuo's with him doing whatever, and...." LOL Would that work?

Lol lets just timeskip to his arrival, I'll do the skipping c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:37 am
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick

Okies LOL  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:50 am
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick

Okies LOL

I skipped it like a boss.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 pm
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick

Okies LOL

LOL Indeed you did! xd  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 pm
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
lXl Tempus Temporis lXl
TX Sniper Chick
TX Sniper Chick

Okies LOL

LOL Indeed you did! xd

Trollololol smile  
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items