Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Dreams/help finding a Wiccan store

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 pm
Lately i have been have dreams about doing spells and joining a coven but i don't think i'm ready so any advice??? and also i need help finding a Wiccan store near my area thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm
xXAngel Wolf PrincessXx
Lately i have been have dreams about doing spells and joining a coven but i don't think i'm ready so any advice??? and also i need help finding a Wiccan store near my area thank you

Well, if you're talking actual Wiccan covens, you will definetely have to look around a while. Seeking can be a long process - the first group you meet may not be the right one for you. Given that Wiccan covens are few and far between, it can make for a long trial-and-error search.

If you're under 18, you'll have to wait to meet a Wiccan coven. Wicca won't initiate minors.

If we're just talking neo-pagan covens, some of them will take minors as members. I don't know much about those sorts of covens, though - all my experience is with BTW.

As for looking for stores, try your Yellow Pages under "metaphysical" or "new-age". There may also be listings on Witchvox for your area. You can also Google it - try your hometown, plus metaphysical store. Not many stores would call themselves Wiccan. New-age, metaphysical, and pagan are more common.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces