Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Tallon 4 Chat lounge *off Topic*
Game Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:20 pm
This is to all of the gamers in here: feel free to talk about video games, consoles, etc.

*All Metroid game discussion stays on the front page.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:54 pm
I like Zelda a lot myself, then Metroid falls under that, I can't wait for TP though, that is when game I am hoping for shortly.  

Zeldanator
Captain

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:55 pm
Yeah, Twilight Princess should be like "Wind Waker with the graphics of Ocarina of Time". That's how I picture it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:20 am
There are tons of games i love..Zelda is one of them too. It'd be nice to play now...rather than later.. stressed  

ShadowCurse
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:44 pm
Why do I have this feeling that after Twilight Princess, there's not going to be any more good games after that?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:16 am
nah there will be.. look at the resident evil franchise. people thought that it was going to have that one big bang game and die. but it made another great one. And there's a 5 on the way. So, Zelda will probably end up the same way. actually, i think the next few might actually connect the story together.  

ShadowCurse
Crew

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:42 pm
ShadowCurse
nah there will be.. look at the resident evil franchise. people thought that it was going to have that one big bang game and die. but it made another great one. And there's a 5 on the way. So, Zelda will probably end up the same way. actually, i think the next few might actually connect the story together.
Yeah, I'm probably being paranoid. I thought Metroid Pinball was going to suck, but when I got it it was actually good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:52 pm
The only Zelda game that I really enjoyed playing was the very first one. I'm horrible I know ^^*. Though I can't wait to start Playing "Phantasy Star Online"..online. sweatdrop

*Personally I prefer PC gaming to console gaming.*  

Nami the Chaos Emerald

Hakusha Tansarii
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:34 pm
If there is anything that involves guns, interterrestrial and off-world gamplay, I'm in. Defintly Halo! Halo fan all the way! Read the books, beat the game on legendary. But, sadly, I can't connect to xbox live for the time being becuase I don't have a long enough ethernet cable nor a wireless ethernet adapter for the xbox. But I can connect to halo on the pc.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:14 pm
custom robo......... and starcraft rox  

Linkoman

Final Darkness
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:21 pm
Anyone here play games online? Let me know if you have PS2 online, Xbox Live and DS Wi-Fi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:11 pm
Ive seen movies for TP the graphics dont even compare to ocariana of time. Ocariana of time was the best zelda game and I think it still will be after TP.  

Sanligo

jdspike

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:05 pm
i pretty much like action games and first person shooters  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:33 am
*likes action, adventure, fighting, mmorpg, and pretty much everything else*  

[Kohta]

General D.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:54 pm
I like many of Nintendo's games, mainly Kirby, Zelda, and most of all Metroid.
I have beaten all of the Metroid games. The really easy ones are Fusion and Zero Mission!  
Tallon 4 Chat lounge *off Topic*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff