Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:42 pm
This hospital is 6 miles away from an airport which, Chris and the others will be arriving at.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:56 pm
User Image

Sarah yawned and stretched her arms. She looked over at Sydney. She'd been unconscious the whole flight. She was beginning to get worried. She looked over to Zandre and kissed him lightly before standing up. She picked Sydney up in her arms, much like a groon would to a bride.

She looked at the others, then Kyosuke. "Alright good. I need to get her inside. She hasn't woken up the whole trip." Sarah said as she stepped out of the plane.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke looked around, saying "I suggest we head to that Hospital for some bedrest..." Since it was in the dead of night, their best chances would be to stay in a place where the Zombie's couldn't surround them, like the corridors of a Hospital. And there could be survivors or supplies there.....

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:05 am
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris opened his eyes and yawned. He looked over to a now sleeping Claire, he smiled softly and stood up. His wounds didn't hurt too much anymore, but he was sore as hell. He nudged her shoulder. "C'mon Claire, we're here. Wake up." With a light moan, Claire woke up and stretched. She stood and Chris grabbed his things, his crumpled up shirt also. Still splotched with his own blood.

He walked out of the plane. Glad to see no sign of zombies as he stepped out, Claire at his side. He looked at Kyosuke and nodded. The others were beginning to pile out of the plane. Chris dug into the pockets of his cargo pants and pulled out a small batery opperated flashlight and flicked it on. "Not much, but it's somthing." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Barry agreed with Kyosuke ready to leave at any time he was just waiting for the order it was weird ever since Barry got with the group he felt alittle bit safer knowing that there were more people with him it made him less nervous so for the first time in a long time Barry breathed out in relief knowing that he had people to back him up when he needed it and thats something when he saw that Chris had a flashlight he felt stupid for not bring his... maybe he should have packed less ammo and more survival gear...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
The Hospital doors opened before anyone even reached it as Byakuya silently and slowly walked out, staring at all of the other survivors without any emotion. He looked very unarmed but Kyosuke stared at him Cautiously, narrowing his eyes. "He is infected..." Kyosuke whispered to Chris and Sarah.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:14 am
User Image

Sarah rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, well so am i." She said. Sarah started to walk, Sydney in her arms.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am
However, Akira moved slightly to block Sarah's path. The wind blew his hair as a small umbrella mark became visible in the side of his neck. He stared at Sarah and the others without any emotion as he studied the female in Sarah's hands. Kyosuke's hands instinctively readied themselves near his guns, his huge sword on his back.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 am
User Image

Sarah rolled stopped as he blocked her path. "She's hurt. She needs help. And it's safer inside for all of us." She told him. Sarah sighed, "Move, there are other here, not infected, that are hurt aswell."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:24 am

Barry agreed with Sarah and tryed to help her convince him to move we have people who need help now please let us through Barry said nobley  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:25 am
Byakuya didn't move, but he simply said in a deep strict voice like a bored kings, "State those who are of Umbrella..." He said, narrowing his eyes at Sarah's umbrella mark.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:29 am

Barry looked where he was looking and saw the mark but didint say anything cuase he knew who he could trust and who he couldent and anyone Chris can trust Barry knew he could. but he was still alittle nervous about it he kept a stern blank face on Byakuya and stood is ground un amused by the man who was in his way  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:31 am
User Image

Sarah watched him. "Nobody." She said and followed his gaze. She twisted her neck back, seeing part of the Umbrella logo. "Crap. I didn't even notice i had that." She mumbled and looked at Byakuya. "Listen, i'm not with Umbrella. I was only...okay you can say kidnapped by them. And this is what they dressed me in. With their logo on it." She explained. "Working with them is the last place you'd see me." Even though that WAS the last place most people saw her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:36 am
Byakuya studied her for a few more moments, before turning around and opening the door for them. "I would request of all of you to not open the door to the staircases and to stay on the ground floor since the upper floors are overrun.... And if anyone needs medical Help, I shall gladly fix your wounds..." He said in a monotone as he held the door open for everyone.  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

Sarah smiled lightly. "Thank you." Sarah said walking inside the hospital carrying Sydney. She didn't stop for much, she was worried about her sister. She wandered not far untill she found a room with a hospital bed on it and layed her down. Looking at her unconscious sister she sighed. "C'mon Sydney, you can come through this." Sydney had always been the resilliant one along with Sarah.

She reached down to check Sydney's pulse. It was slow but good enough to pick up and to keep her breathing. She hadn't moved or woken up the eintire time. But she was alive. She almost felt like crying. But held back. Sarah sighed. Watching her sister with her red eyes.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff