Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Isael Thorn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 pm
Name:
Isael Thorn
Nickname:
Isael/Isa
Race:
Fallen Angel
Orientation:
Bisexual
Bio:
Isael was born in heaven same as the most angels. From young on he was taught to be helpful and to protect the female angels and some humans. His parents raised him pretty loving, but when his mother died, his father went astray and was soon banned from the Celestial plain. This left young Isael to himself at most points and he slowly developed a temper when people would annoy him. He stayed at the school till he was 18 years old but after that he started to miss classes and duties given to him. When the elders called him to them to discuss his unacceptable behavior one of them angered the young man and he attacked the elder.

They managed to drag him off before he could really damage the man but even so they exiled him. Once cast down to Earth with all his powers taken from him to avoid him forming a threat to the humans, he started wandering around the world. After a few days he was surprised by some guys and despite him being strong physically, without his powers he eventually lost the match and got thrown into the slavery.
Uke
If you manage to break him.
Anything else relevant:
Isael is short tempered and defies all authority. Since he used to be an angel he is convinced he has to bow down to nobody.
Picture:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:16 pm
Name: Burstinatrix Wulf
Race: half fey, half human (witch)
Master or Mistress: Mistress
Orientation: straight
Picture:
Bio: Burstinatrix is a sadomasochistic witch who has a real "thing" for supernatural beings (i.e werewolves, vampires, dragons, etc.). She is kind for the most part but does have a bit of a temper that she unleashes in a flurry of fire-attacks, hexes, whips and chains.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm....I find him interesting, I will gladly take him. He can stay in my dungeon. *smiles like a vixen*  

Momiji Honey Bunny

Fashionable Shopper

3,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items