Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

not much here yet. It will become important later. For the timebeing, use the dojo to get a feel for roleplay fighting, or for setting squibbles amongst guildmates.

-raises gloves- Who wants a piece of me?????  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm
raisedpassion
not much here yet. It will become important later. For the timebeing, use the dojo to get a feel for roleplay fighting, or for setting squibbles amongst guildmates.

-raises gloves- Who wants a piece of me?????

Steps forward and waits for first move  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:53 pm
-runs away like a sissy little girl-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 pm
raisedpassion
*continues to stand in the same place without blinking*(no i'm serious he doesn't blink)*waits for a person to yell new challenger approaching. you know. Like in super smash bros. wait you don't know. how have you nnever played that game. I'm mean it's understandable if you don't have a wii but seriously youy should have at least heard of it*  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:22 pm
serch18x2
raisedpassion
*continues to stand in the same place without blinking*(no i'm serious he doesn't blink)*waits for a person to yell new challenger approaching. you know. Like in super smash bros. wait you don't know. how have you nnever played that game. I'm mean it's understandable if you don't have a wii but seriously youy should have at least heard of it*
isnt that where some stupid plumber tries to save the princess?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:24 pm
raisedpassion
serch18x2
raisedpassion
isnt that where some stupid plumber tries to save the princess?
No but it has that character . i consider that an insult and a first move *runs behind passion and elbows him in the spine between plates 1 and 2*  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:52 pm
-falls to the floor crying. Later after the emo fit seems to have no effect, gets up and starts slapping the air in front of serch's face-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 pm
raisedpassion
-falls to the floor crying. Later after the emo fit seems to have no effect, gets up and starts slapping the air in front of serch's face-
High kicks into his face.(this has a paralyzing affect because of a combination. The elbow to the spine was to knock in the top to spinal disk to knock them in, the high kick was to severe it. If it's not broken it's going to hurt really badly)  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 pm
i played D&D for 3 years i know how to maneuverer a role-playing fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm
-gets up-

-smiles-

-spits some blood on you-

"oh really? you think?"  

raisedpassion
Captain

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 pm
in 3. 2. 1.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 pm
-sticks my tongue in my nose while i wait-  

raisedpassion
Captain

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm
raisedpassion
-sticks my tongue in my nose while i wait-
Um okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:14 pm
Okai Ookami
Leader of the Wolf Clan

Okain walked into the Sparring ground's and looked at the two people fighting, 'Hm, it wouldnt seem fare to just join in and ruin their game...but alas, i am bored.' he thought as his hand then began to glow and a wolf symbol appeared in the air he stepped through it and when he came out the other side he was dressed in his Wolven god's armor and he had the Wolven god's sword in it's sheath by his side. he then smile slightly as he held out his hand once more, "I summon thee Brother of the Wolve's give me the power of Fire!" He said and when he did a large flaming wolf appeared beside Okai and Okai placed his hand on the wolf's head, the wolf vanishing and an energy could be seen going up Okai arm.He then place his hand on the ground. "Eruption spell!" he yelled as the ground began to heat up under the combatant's and piece's of the ground began exploding with the heat sending what appeared to be lava forth and it slowly crept toward's the Combatant's.Okai then stood and drew his weapon, takeing a defenceive stance.

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:54 am
*Jumps back*She's already almost paralyzed this should finish her off*prepares to run* Now i got to take care of this guy *takes of and pushes off onto wall* well at least it will be interesting *wall runs around arena. Pushes is off and aims for Okai's 4/5 L rib attempting to knock it in and puncture his kidney (if it succeeds it is a move that will send an opponent into shock)*  
The Clans of RAWR: Official RAWR Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff