Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
Xenaverse Zodiac Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign...
  Blocking out the scenery breakin my mind
  Do this
  Don't do that
  Can't you read the signs?
  Whuuutt? I don't see no stinkin signs!
  I can't read! Thanks for bringing it up!
View Results

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm
The thread in the Off Topic Area got me thinking, "I wonder what Xena and Co.'s signs are?"

I lean heavily towards thinking that Xena is a Scorpio. The other's I'm not so certain about, but I think Gabrielle is an Aquarius, Joxer is a Leo, and Auto I can't decide.

Discuss!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 am
Joxer is definitely Cancer.
The most sensitive sign in the chart, and yet the one that tries the hardest to seem the toughest.
Ares is an aries. lul
Autolycus should be a scorpio. Most scorpio males are pretty straight forward about their sexuality. Sometimes perverts.
I think Gabby could also be a Gemini, because they're soo talkative.
Xena could be scorpio too because they're so intense.
Aphrodite is a Libra or Taurus.
Amarice is a capricorn. They're all or nothing hard working people, but can get so caught up in their own lies that they start to believe it themselves.  

FluffyWuffieBunny
Vice Captain

7,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 am
am i teh only one in deh guild who dont know nothin bout zodiac stuff? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 pm
Apparently. talk2hand Get on board, Pez! scream  

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:34 pm
FluffyWuffieBunny
Joxer is definitely Cancer.
The most sensitive sign in the chart, and yet the one that tries the hardest to seem the toughest.
Ares is an aries. lul
Autolycus should be a scorpio. Most scorpio males are pretty straight forward about their sexuality. Sometimes perverts.
I think Gabby could also be a Gemini, because they're soo talkative.
Xena could be scorpio too because they're so intense.
Aphrodite is a Libra or Taurus.
Amarice is a capricorn. They're all or nothing hard working people, but can get so caught up in their own lies that they start to believe it themselves.
I dunno. Gemini's have a sort of fluttery, bird like quality about them. The way they move, the way they talk, the way they live. Gabrielle doesn't have that at all. I think Eemz was spot on with Aquarius.
I think Callisto might be a Gemini.
I'd say Aphrodite is more Taurean than Libran, for sure.
I don't know about Auto. I mean yeah, Scorpio men have a reputation, but there are pervs of every sign and other than that aspect of his personality, I don't really see him as a Scorpio. He's a tricky one though. I'll have to think on that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Azhren
I'm kind of surprised. I figured this stuff would interest you. Well, you can borrow my Astrology book sometime, if you like. 3nodding  

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:10 pm
So for Xena....

I'm thinking Scorpio, with a slight Sagittarius cusp (November 20th perhaps), and Taurus moon and ascendant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 am
I think I'm leaning heavily towards Auto being an Aries.

Joxer doesn't really seem like the overly-emotionally sensitive type to me. He does think very highly of himself, loves flattery, and loves to be in charge, but he'll go out of his way to help people if he needs to. That's why I think he's a Leo.

Aphrodite seems like an obvious Taurus, cause of the whole Venus thing. razz  

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 am
EhmiEhmi
well... well .... ninja when i made ares on deh sims i made him a aries cuz i thought it was funny rofl and aphy was a aquarius cuz of that sea foam thing ninja that count?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 am
DysFUNKtional Duck
Azhren
I'm kind of surprised. I figured this stuff would interest you. Well, you can borrow my Astrology book sometime, if you like. 3nodding
nyeh i never ended up bein like a gemini stare AND i dunt like stuff that tells people how teh be evil but i like witchelscraft and they sometimes got zodiac shtuff  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:44 pm
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
well... well .... ninja when i made ares on deh sims i made him a aries cuz i thought it was funny rofl and aphy was a aquarius cuz of that sea foam thing ninja that count?

Totally. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm
Azhren
DysFUNKtional Duck
Azhren
nyeh i never ended up bein like a gemini stare AND i dunt like stuff that tells people how teh be evil but i like witchelscraft and they sometimes got zodiac shtuff

Maybe you need to check out the new zodiac. They changed everything around to "match" the constellations the way they are today.  

EhmiEhmi
Crew

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
DysFUNKtional Duck
Azhren

Maybe you need to check out the new zodiac. They changed everything around to "match" the constellations the way they are today.
heh whut? neutral i donno whut yur words mean.... ninja i DID look up gemini before i posted tho and made sure i really knew whut i was talkin about 3nodding and yea im nothin like that.... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Azhren
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
DysFUNKtional Duck
Azhren

heh whut? neutral i donno whut yur words mean.... ninja i DID look up gemini before i posted tho and made sure i really knew whut i was talkin about 3nodding and yea im nothin like that.... xp
You are totally a Gemini. whee  

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

DysFUNKtional Duck
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm
EhmiEhmi
Azhren
DysFUNKtional Duck
Azhren

That's such bull. 13th sign my a**. I stubbornly refuse to stop being a Taurus. xd  
The Xena Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff