Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Kay like every guild I'm on is dead at the moment. : (

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 pm
On the whole eight (ish) guilds I am on, four of them are somewhat usually active haven't had a single post in like four or five days. Have people lost interest in guilds or something? : ( I personally like them more than forums as they are more specific and smaller and less trolls.

Oh yes and mods, I posted in the "Mod Discussion" regarding about our thread in the VGD if you haven't seen, I just didn't want to bump because I'm classy (not really) like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:17 am
Sorry bro. I'm busy drawing and preparing for my birthday tomorrow.... I don't know what's gonna happen! I'm feeling sort of weird about turning 20.

I logged on right now because HOLY CRAP! I was the first one to enter the DA DQ club's raffle for a honking Japanese copy of DQVI DS! I know being first doesn't mean anything, but it feels good.

!!!!!  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Eh, don't worry about it, it's your birthday, do enjoy yourself girl, just to embarrass you, I might make an announcement about it. : P

DQVI JP raffle?! O laud, I wish I went on DeviantArt now. emo
Just as a fun fact: the Super Famicom DQVI in Japan went for a whopping approximate $100 which is just as much as I just shelled out this weekend for my legit boxed with manual copy of DWII, sure my Dad has the game, but I do too, but mine is in a little better condition that I'm never ever going to open. heart  
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games