Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
Premade Families/Sims

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 pm
I don't know about you guys, but I love playing premade families.

I like that they have their own stories and I always have fun with that.
And if they are fat and/or ugly I thin them out and give them a makeover.

I usually improve everything about their lives by losing weight, getting promotions and getting them married and having babies.

It also makes me feel good about myself.

What about you guys?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 am
It's odd. In the Sims 2 I liked to dip into the premade families but in Sims 3 I prefer to stick to my own Sims. I feel as though I've missed something after walking in on them in the middle of something in Sims 3.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm
I normally wreck the families without even knowing about it. I always end up marrying the family-oriented man who's a father of three with a loving wife.

Right now I'm actually playing the Jones family. I think Hannah Jones is absolutely beautiful. And I can rarely ever create a sim that pretty. She now has two sons, but hopefully I can get a daughter out of her to carry on her looks.

All the other pre-made families are either sperm doners, or there for socializing in a certain way (like if I want them to no longer be "the boss" I'll have them quit their job). Or if I have a negative relationship I'll hack into their house and make them poor, sell everything they need to survive like a fridge, ect, and leave them with nothing. Haha. I'm horrible

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:27 pm
I love making them have more kids and then making the kids gay.

Edit: Actually it's different for every Sims game I play. I love making gay sims though.

I really liked the Goth family on The Sims 2 and 3.
They weren't very fun to play on The Sims 1 though. I prefer the Newbies.
The Sims Life Stories...I liked Riley waaaaay better than whats-his-name.
The Sims Medieval...I only like my own sims.  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Allrose

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 pm
I actually havent found any interest in playing as any of the premade families in the Sims 3 so far. I'm so delved into the extra creativity I can make into my own Sims that all the others made just seem so...bland to me.

Of course if it isn't for any of them, the towns wouldnt be towns at all, so I gotta give them credit for that. biggrin Maybe in the near future I will attempt to figger with the premades and see how that will go. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:24 pm
I LOVE PLAYING PREMADES~ My own sims are just boring to me. Lol. Although is Sims 3 I'll make myself a family or a single sim just out to impregnate all the other females sim ladies in town. Lmao. I'm so evil that way. But its totally fun!!

I love playing the Towns Pleasantville in Sims 2, and Riverview in Sims 3. :'D  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Yoko Froggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:52 pm
I usually just kick them out of their house if I want my Sims to live in their house.
But playing premades might be interesting.  
The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games