Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 pm
Anyone know someone who still cosplays Jenova?

I have a kingdom hearts/final fantasy cosplay/role play guild and we are making a story that brings the two together, heres what we have for a storyline so far:

One day, Terra, Aqua and Ven discovered a door on Destiny Island. This door was different than any they had ever seen and they decided that as the keyblade heroes, they should inspect it. Once they stepped through, they found themselves on Destiny Island, but years in the future (two years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2).

They found Sora, Riku and Kairi, but something was different. Namine and Roxas were also there. Kairi and Sora had found a way to give their nobodies their own existence. Since then, they were all living together in harmony.

Meanwhile, Organization XIII was begun anew by Xemnas, who had mysteriously regained his power. After ascending back into being, they started to develop a new scheme to gain hearts and mend worlds. They discovered there were not only other worlds out there, but entire universes as well (Final Fantasy worlds).

At the same time, ShinRa Co. had risen again to become a superpower monopoly, and had also learned what Organization XIII discovered- other universes, full of energy, were out there just waiting to be accessed. ShinRa then developed a system called SysLink Solars Program (SSP).

A group of remnants discovered this and they too began to work on something they had never done before. Their goal was to bring Jenova and Sephiroth back to life, and not just as fragments of their once mighty selves, but as real beings again.

They found success in bringing them back and the two began to torment the worlds. Jenova heard of the Kingdom Hearts worlds and Organization XIII. She formulated a plan to give them hearts in exchange for their alliance and control of the heartless and nobodies. Fearing the destruction that could take place is Jenova was not stopped, ShinRa got ahold of Cloud and explained the idea of all the worlds and, revealed that there were heroes on all of them. Cloud then began a journey with Tifa, Yuffie and Vincent to find these heroes and bring them all together to fight against the greatest evil that the worlds had ever seen.

This is where we find ourselves. No one knows what Jenova's plans are, or if she has also gathered more from other worlds to join her.

You decide the worlds’ fates!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm
No... Just no.  

Official Genesis

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 pm
I'm such a roleplay addict....FFFUUUU.....

I'd join that's for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:01 pm
no what?

and did you say eff you? What I do? A you wanting to join? We have mostly kingdom hearts people so far due to me being kingdom hearts so thats my connection.  

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Loveless Lament

Abomination

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm
I think you need to find a better back story writer first.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 pm
crying I wrote that and made it up as I went. Its a rough draft and that was mean and I'm hurt and since I am currently young Riku I'm going to run off pouting and punch something. Runs off pouting and punches a tree over and over.  

lVate

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 pm
KH Riku Star Seeker
crying I wrote that and made it up as I went. Its a rough draft and that was mean and I'm hurt and since I am currently young Riku I'm going to run off pouting and punch something. Runs off pouting and punches a tree over and over.

*whispers: Go crrrryyyy eeemmmoooooo kiiiidddddd*

Oh ya. By FUUUUUUUUUU I mean ffuuuuuuu like the two words before ck.
You know. mister immature. lol  
Real Life(RL) Lounge [The Chatterbox]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff