Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
Confessions of A Confused being

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zidane - Jace Herondale

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm
hey my name is Sean Hendrix 16 y/o..1st year college..

1st confession: I'm bisexual, yes...I recently accepted my sexual orientation when I began college...My parents and friends don't know it yet kaya hihingi sana ako ng advice kung paano ko sasabihin sa kanila at sa mga naging ex GFs ko..D:...at baka itataboy ako ng family ko..kaya I was planning to tell them after nlng I graduate ,pero its too darn long..I've been hiding this secret since I was just a kid and parang d ko na kaya...

2nd: Because of my sexual orientation at d ko maipalabas sa real life ...Inilalaro ko nlng ng computer at dota kse at least nakakalimutan ko kahit sandali lang..at dahil din dito napapabayaan ko na studies ko...

3rd: I think I'm In love with my girl bestfriend and a guy in the business administration department...sa girl..and ganda nya,pareho kami mahilig sa anime,sabay kumakain at close tlga kami... Nalilito ako..kung liligawan ko ang bestfriend ko..baka kse the ending will turn out bad at d na kami magiging friends...

and sa guy, ang gwapo nya, his swoopy emo hair and his tall and slim figure,Ideal guy ko yun..and I just found out na gay sya kaya happy ako.. rofl ..pero I dunno...Baka Admiration lang to...pero pag nakikita ko sya parang nag b.blush ako...D:

4th: palagi akong na sasangkot sa away..I dunno.. medyo short tempered kse ako at gusto kong baguhin ang attitude ko..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 am
Hello there kapwa IWCian!

Good for you to share your problem, being open is the best way to solve such dilemma. Unang-una, try to talk to your self, relax, and think if you are ready for that kind of thing and kung love na ba talaga iyan kasi baka magsisisi ka lang niyan sa huli because sometimes, sa gitna mo na ma rerealize na dala lang pala yun ng kabataan ang feelings mo. Second, try to be open to your parents, a mother and a father would not like anything but an open child kasi dito nila malalaman na may trust ka sa kanila, wala na kasing iba pang tao na makakatulong sa iyo, sila lang ang makakapagbigay o makakapagturo sa iyo sa mabuting landas. Finally, i-finalize mo decision mo, eto kasi yun:

If he/she can't make you sleep= infatuation
If he/she can make you smile at siya laging nasa utak mo= crush
If his/her appearance attracts you very much= attraction or lust.

But if you are ready to risk it all, and would not worry if you fall- ready to sacrifice, ready to accept him as your own, and ready to walk in a carpet that leads to the altar of the Holy Father then that is LOVE. Hope that helped!

Representing IWC NARS Station,
Kayraf
Therapist/Apprentice Psychology Councelor

Kayraf

High-functioning Raider

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • There are two sides... 50

Kayraf13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:50 am
The account above was hacked. This is my new account.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:59 am
zidane - Jace Herondale

I salute your honesty and bravery for letting that out, at least kahit online man lang, ay nagawa mong sabihin.

My general piece of advice for all your concerns... just be yourself. I know it may sound cliche pero ganun talaga e.. Do whatever it is that can make you happy. Although sa pamilya mo at sa friends mo it will be hard at first, pero its part of the process that eventually will lead on to acceptance.

Goodluck, kaya mo yan! biggrin  

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Reie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm
i guess admiration lang sa guy yung nararamdaman mo kasi sabi mo nga diba, ideal guy mo yun. it's just like nagiging idol mo yun but i guess not to the point na you are falling in love with him. smile gusto mo siya kasi gusto mo maging kagaya nya in some ways.

yung sa girl naman, i guess it's better to do something than doing nothing diba? 4laugh malay natin...

smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm
kuya, its a daring thing to share things like this, I respect you for that.
about your issue, I'd say take a break, sit down, clear your mind and think about your issue, no one can dictate you what you want, because you yourself should know you best. smile  

whoeverREADsthisisgay

zidane - Jace Herondale

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 am
thnx pla sa mga advice guys...and yea..
I came out to my bestfriends..and They were cool about it..para ngang wlang nagbago..at dahil dun..My girl besfriend(also my crush) also confessed She was bisexual..so yay~..strong na ung bonds namin dahil dun..I never told my parents yet..

and now...happy na ako ngaun..I got the guy I like...and mas nag bonding kami ng mga bestfriends ko...and d na din ako adik sa computer coz of Him....so yea...thnx very much for all your advices...

Only problem now is my family..and how I'm going to introduce my boyfriend(not official..but were going out) to them...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm
zidane - Jace Herondale
thnx pla sa mga advice guys...and yea..
I came out to my bestfriends..and They were cool about it..para ngang wlang nagbago..at dahil dun..My girl besfriend(also my crush) also confessed She was bisexual..so yay~..strong na ung bonds namin dahil dun..I never told my parents yet..

and now...happy na ako ngaun..I got the guy I like...and mas nag bonding kami ng mga bestfriends ko...and d na din ako adik sa computer coz of Him....so yea...thnx very much for all your advices...

Only problem now is my family..and how I'm going to introduce my boyfriend(not official..but were going out) to them...

nice. oo nga mahirap mag sbe ng gnyan sa family. nkakatkot lalo na kung d mo alam kung pno cla mag rreact  

Yuichi Kairu

Cute Lunatic

jerico081

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:17 am
pambihira magpaka lalake ka nga kalalake mong tao parang hindi ka lalake umasta  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:10 am
I'm a bisexual too. Cause I have so many girl crushes in showbiz *foreign&local* also in school. I'm also in college and ngayun ko din lang na pansin na siguro bisexual nga ako. pero since I'm a psychology student nalaman ko na may level of intensity pala ang pagiging bi- like in my case i'm like I'm 20% bisexual and 80% straight.

In this case I can really have a huge crush on a girl but I can't imagine myself being in a relationship w/ her because I still wanted to be in a heterosexual relationship. Kaya I don't panic at all about this isa pa same kami ng friend kong madami ring girl crushes, w/c means she might be a bisexual too.

It's not really a big deal if you think about it, just think about it as a fun and exciting ride. biggrin

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

e-hoe de puta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm
ganyan din ako, na aattract ako sa both genders, kahit sa mga gays, and tranny, pero hindi rin alam ng parents ko, pero they suspect me of being one, like minsan tatanungin ako bakla ka ba? what you see is what you get plus i think i'm more of what they call pansexual pero ganun pa din yun nagkakagusto ka sa lalaki wether yung lalaki is gay or straight.. gay parin yun dba? lol anggulo ko diba??  
Advice Section

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games