Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

The goddess rolled her head to loosen up her neck. She was just... Well, she was quite uptight lately. She'd made little to no progress on discovering about her past life, and all she'd listened to for the last few days was complaining mortals, complaining about their terrible lives. Given, it would be terrible to be a mortal! And if she was one of them, Din-tei would certainly complain to anything and everything with ears too, no doubt. Still... That didn't mean that they had to come crying to her. She honestly couldn't care less about their lives.

Well, sure, there were some exceptions to that rule, too. When things got particularly interesting in their lives, then Din cared... Some. Only to watch, really, but that wasn't a form of apathy.

So, to escape the constant griping, she found herself again in the quiet land of ice- sometimes quite the escape. She had grown bored of it earlier, but now that she was willing to travel to and fro, Din felt like the place held some sort of sanctuary, or perhaps a parallel, of sorts. The lands were cold, and dangerous to any who didn't belong.

The goddess plopped herself into the snow, belly-up and wings spread out somewhat, enjoying the freezing contrast to the heat of the savannah below. Something resembling a flat line shaped her lips, and if one looked very closely, they might even see one of the corners curling upward.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image

Walking around with a big o'smile on his face that teal hair god start to hum! He was in a good mood like all ways. He wound if he could find someone up in this cold place. He never really understand why the Gods had to live in one of the coldest place out there. It did bother him really but he would it to be warmer but not as warm as the dang o'savannah.

While Iiro was thing of all this he didn't know what he was going or look for that matter. Flicking his tail cus his good mood and took one more step but this step did not feel like snow and ground for that matter. Hmmm. He look down and saw the goddess and with a giggle he smile. "Hahah Hello there!" he say as he took his paw off of her.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:54 am
Yes yes yes, pleasant cool snow... The goddess' back grew a little wet from her own warmth melting the bed of snow she was on. When suddenly, she was very much reminded of exactly how soft snow is as she was compressed into it. She tightened her stomach to help keep the weight off of her and pushed her paws towards the offending source. It had to be another god, since no others could survive here. A mortal would face her immediate wrath, but she was slower to anger at another god. At least, not without knowing what their domain was. Din-tei rolled to her side and then sat up immediately as she sized up the guilty party. A particularly fluffy baby blue god stood before her, giggling like a little cub. The dark goddess quirked a brow at him as she briefly shook off the snow from her coat, giving him a disapproving frown.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going next time, especially in the god's haven." She could understand a mortal being so foolish, but another god being so careless? Besides, it wasn't exactly like she blended in with the snow around here- you'd have to be blind to miss how her purple coat clashed with the white around her. "Who are you?" she asked flatly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 am
Iiro started to laugh at her. What was she saying? He was watching where he was going. How could he not? This silly lioness did not know what she was talking about. Also why should he care if he was in the god's haven or not. See she was really silly.

Iiro look at her as he laugh and said "Haha You silly girl. That was funny. Watch, god's haven, WOOT! Hahahahaha! Stop it! Stop it! You making me laugh! " Then his eyes got big and he said "WAIT no! Go on! I love to laugh. Why did I even say that. Silly me! HAHAHA HEHEHE" He shook his head and gave her a big smile.

Oh she also wanted to know who he was! Wow, such a nice Goodness she was! She made a funny and wanted to know who he was. He like her, she was just to silly not to! "Oh Me! Hahaha! I'm Iiro! HAHAHAHA!" He said as he jump around and stuck out his front right paw in front of his face. Then let out a super loud laugh.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm
Din's mouth drew tight as she cast a judgmental stare at the lion before her. "What exactly is so funny?" she demanded, not removing her eyes from him. He was clearly finding the entire situation more amusing than her. Then again, she'd probably find it more amusing, too, if she had been the one to step on someone else. Still, he had no place laughing at a fellow god so... uncontrollably. She rubbed her chest lightly where the god had stepped on her, still glaring at him.

"Iiro... I've never heard of you." Must be some small domain, she thought, that wasn't really worth her time. Perhaps she'd heard of him before, but he was so insignificant before that he was a stranger to her now. "What are you, then?" she asked, hoping his domain would tell her his identity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm
Iiro let out a laugh and said "HAHAHAHAHA I don't know! HAHAHAHA" He didn't understand the other goddess. He just to laugh is all, what was so wrong about that. It should never be wrong to laugh. Well that what Iiro thought anyways.
"Well I'm the god of laughter! And who made you be? I never seen you around and I can't really tell what you stand for. Most other can guess around what I stand for. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" he said with glee. He love getting to know other domain.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 pm
The goddess lowered her eyebrows in frustration. He was a blue annoying pain. She guessed she got along with gods who were made of tougher stuff better. "That must be a frustrating domain- can you complete thoughts with all of that laughter?" She asked, not honestly sure of that answer herself.

"My domain doesn't have a visible physical form, so why should it be easy to tell what I am?" she asked. "I am Gravity," she said simply, readjusting her wings by her sides- a feather was out of place. She flicked her tail in annoyance, and wondered if it would be terribly bad for her to make an enemy of laughter. She supposed being damned to eternal laughter would be bad, though- best to at least make a better attempt to cover up her dismay.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:09 pm
"HHAHA! I can think just well! But When I think I laugh! Wait dose that make any since. HAHAHAHAHA. Well I love to laugh, so it don't mess me up at all. I guess for someone else it would but I don't know why! Laughter is the best thing in the world! HAHAHAH" He said with a smile. He listen to her and was confused about her domain.
"Gravity!? Wait what that? Wait! HAHAhA is that the stuff that hold us down. Wait so you whole me down. HAHAHAHAHAH" He said as he wiggle his eyebrows playing around. He love joking with others. He wanted to see if this goddess would laugh at his jokes. But know his luck with ladies it would go bad. oh well at least he would get a laugh out of it. Hahahah!

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:27 am
Din remained unamused- she stared at him somewhat blankly. "Yes, the..." she cleared her throat for a moment, "stuff that holds you down. Too bad it's not effective enough," she muttered the last sentence to herself. If only her domain let her force down another's spirits- they would be able to have a normal and civil conversation rather than a one-way laugh-fest. She sighed, pondering either what she should do- or how to escape, should she not find something to do.

Then a thought occurred to her. No, not all laughter was annoying. Some was amusing, or got you fired up. She was glad she had thought of this- it would possibly make the encounter not a total waste. Yes, he was just doing it wrong!

"Iiro, let me ask you something... If you're laughter, you must be able to laugh maniacally," she stated, giving him an expectant look. She wondered if he could just shift types of laughter- it was his domain, right?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 pm
Iiro thought for a moment then laugh like a crazy person. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Why yes, yes I can! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" He yell with joy and smile at her. Then let out a Nervous laugh. "You can also laugh when your nervous to, or feel embarrassment, He..ha ha....There can even be death by laughter too! HAHAHAHA" He said with a giggle. He just look at her with a smile.
He love talking about laughter. It made him happy that she ask him that question. He loving showing over the many ways of laughing.
"SO...HAHAHAH What type of thing you can do? HAHAHA" he ask her.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:03 am
Din was actually getting excited. Really, it was hard for most, she thought, to laugh maniacally without having just done something, or else without having someone else to start the laugh. Yes, apparently this hadn't been a complete waste! She chuckled before saying, "Maniacal laughter is, without doubt, my favorite." She couldn't help it at this point- she really did love to laugh maniacally and life provided so few opportunities to do so- she would be a fool to pass it up. "Heh heh heh... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She laughed hard, up as tall as she could be on her feet and wings spread wide with an occasional flap, teeth bared in laughter. "Heh heh heh..." She let it trail off then caught her breath quickly, a satiated grin on her face.

It was, perhaps, a good thing she had found something they could discuss- death by laughing sounds dreadful. She always hoped that in the past she'd gone out in some brilliant way- usually she hoped for a fight.

"What can I do?" Which power should she showcase? "There are many things gravity can do, but why tell when I can show you?" She had a number of abilities, not all were good to use on someone else. She decided on which one to use- there was plenty of snow around. She sat and folded her wings by her side, curling her tail around her paws- she wanted it to be obvious that it was her power she was using, not a trick like what the mortals would do. Some of the snow started to rise into the air around her- she had picked out three chunks that got packed into little balls due to melting and refreezing. They rose a foot above the ground before she tossed them into the distance behind them, not moving a single muscle, a small contented smirk on her face. Her power was slightly drained, but she was happy to feel it. To her, this was what set them apart from the mortals- those lesser beings down the mountain. She was glad for it- what a miserable life that would be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm
Iiro eyes went wide as she laugh! Ohhh how wonderful it was to hear Maniacal laughter. It was one of his fave after all.. Not everyone did it as often as the others so it was always good to hear that one once in a while. He let out a crazy laugh with her. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Yes that felt good. yes that was wonderful. He need that and it made his day.

He gave her a smile. "Yes yes! I would love to see your Power! Hehehehehe! Just thinking about it make me all giggly. Hehehe Come on come show me.!" He said with excitement. His tail was waggy like crazy. He look at her with widened eyes then before and watch in awe at the snow moving up in down with out her toughing that. "EEEEeeee! Thattt soooo coooll! I can't do nothing like that! Man that so neat! What cool powers you have. It just wonderful to learn what other can do." He said with joy as he smile. He really been having a good time with her.

Light Atago
You wanna do the last post?

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:24 am
The dark goddess was glad to show off her powers, always. To anyone, anytime. While she did not rely on or need it, she did appreciate being worshipped and admired. She was full of the faith that fed gods- no one could deny gravity's existence; it was not a necessity for her to show off.

Din was quite pleased with the way this had turned out, actually. While the encounter had begun most annoyingly for the lioness, she had found that laughter was actually an important part of her life. "You know Laughter," she said, "You're more important than I would have thought in an entire lifetime." Her face held a smile. She could come to appreciate other gods, muuuuuch easier than with mortals.

"I think it's time for me to go," she said as things quieted down. "Nice to meet you, Iiro," the dark lioness said before she padded off through the snow of one of her favorite places You never truly knew what to expect here, even if it seemed monotonous. When she reached a cliff, she leapt into the air, spreading her wings after freefall for a few moments and swooping off in the last known location of her familiar. Time to practice some maniacal laughter on the mortal plane...

Znaruto
Finished! :3

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces