Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
The Triangle-Around-The-Fountain Dev Meet Ruled! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was there!
  Yeah, me!
View Results

Deacon Nuno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 am
I think we made a lot of good suggestions that the devs will give thought. It was pretty fun! Who was there besides me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 am
i lost interest before layer hopping so i ended up playing pictionary. lol  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nanenna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 am
I'm the one who finally got everyone to form a traingle! 8D I shall be posting my transcript shortly.

Edit: Part A and Part B  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 am
i was
and we had to defeat that landy of cl 11 xD
but still so much lag D:  

Elegant hor

Romantic Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Kuroii Panda

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 am
Nanenna
I'm the one who finally got everyone to form a traingle! 8D I shall be posting my transcript shortly.

Was there anything else important said after this?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:33 am
I was there! biggrin It was really fun. Very glad to hear the good news about zOMG! heart
Pretty sad I missed the CL 11.0 Landy though... cry ...  

Meikiyano

-Shiny_Tsukkomi-

Perfect Pitcher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 am
Haha, you did the triangle! I remember doing that at the last dev meet I attended...months ago. xD

I'm glad the news is good. ^^
Now if only Gaia can give the team a flash dev...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:51 am
Kuroii Panda
Nanenna

Was there anything else important said after this?

I don't know, it ended because I got off. But there are other transcripts floating around. Check the last few pages of the dev. meat thread.  

Nanenna

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 am
I was there for the first few minutes of the triangle. Then I had to leave afterward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm
explain what was said at the meeting. i know about the possibilty of new orbs in the future, but anything else besides the fact zomg is saved?  

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

D-Fruit

10,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 pm
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
explain what was said at the meeting. i know about the possibilty of new orbs in the future, but anything else besides the fact zomg is saved?

1. zOMG! is saved but Gaia isn't giving it more resources.
2. If zOMG! gets more popular and has more traffic Gaia MAY change it's mind and give more resources.
3. They're trying to get zOMG! more integrated into the main site (using characters/enemies in mansite manga etc.) and also may make zOMG! available to play from outside of Gaia.
4. Next update (Tuesday) will make the mobs in BB passive (so low CL players can explore without death), jellyfish in BB will glow at night, CL. 11 Landy will be added to BB, and the Sugar Rush ring icon will be fixed.
5. Kiki and OMG buddies will likely be leaving the cash shop next week.
6. Two new buddies will be offered next month, likely in the first week of Feb. (baby landy buddy will hopefully be ready by then).
7. The next area to be released will be UnderMountain, which is being worked on right now. JK wants to hold a contest to give the area a better name.
8. JK is focusing on making the new recipes (including epics), some of which will likely be added to Colosseum as rewards.

Hope that's most of the info biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm
D-Fruit

2. If zOMG! gets more popular and has more traffic Gaia MAY change it's mind and give more resources.
3. They're trying to get zOMG! more integrated into the main site (using characters/enemies in mansite manga etc.) and also may make zOMG! available to play from outside of Gaia.
4. Next update (Tuesday) will make the mobs in BB passive (so low CL players can explore without death), jellyfish in BB will glow at night, CL. 11 Landy will be added to BB, and the Sugar Rush ring icon will be fixed.
6. Two new buddies will be offered next month, likely in the first week of Feb. (baby landy buddy will hopefully be ready by then).
7. The next area to be released will be UnderMountain, which is being worked on right now. JK wants to hold a contest to give the area a better name.
8. JK is focusing on making the new recipes (including epics), some of which will likely be added to Colosseum as rewards.

eek WOW..... that is... mind blowing burning_eyes  

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:24 pm
The Assassin of Doom
D-Fruit

eek WOW..... that is... mind blowing burning_eyes
All I have to say is SWEET~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 pm
I missed it, but I read about it and I am soo happy that zomg! is saved. >w<  

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

CricketCollector

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:24 pm
best moment was in the beginning when the user bitchboots asked a question, only there was so much chatter going on that most people overlooked it [JK] answered the question though, with something like. "yes b***h, ~~~~~" it was hilarious. XD  
The General Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff