Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
Asylum (Warning conatins material not for children.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somewhovian

5,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 am
Linda or as many say, " The beautiful nurse." Was on her break from the madness of the mental hospital. Asylum's these days, Mess you up...What's the weirdest is that more and more people have been checked in. How could this be? No one knows...Like a drug in the water or something. Of course what is the most weirdest patient is Eliza. She calls Linda mommy, and what they say is that she can get in people's minds and make them insane. Is it her making more people going ******** crazy? Maybe... "But this is just the beginning." As what Eliza says. Some what Linda is getting this insaneness in her too...
"Another ******** day." Said Linda. "Hun, You can quit." Her boyfriend says back. "Ha, really? You can't even get a job and this house is sooner or later going to get evicted." She replies. "One I can get a job, and two I'm trying to make that not happen." He says. "How Jacob? How? if you can get a job then get your a** off that bed and move!" Linda yells furious. "Shut up with the fights already!" Jacob yells. "Sorry, but baby I'm just confused." She says silently. "I know babe, come lay near daddy." Jacob says full of glee. "Haha, I need to go to work..." Linda says but Jacob pulls her down on the bed. "Be a little late..." Jacob says smiling and kissing Linda. When Linda finally got to work late, She had to help Joseph sterilize a patient. When she has done the most weirdest thing happened...A girl appeared in the girl's bathroom right in the mirror crying blood. "Are you okay sweetie?" Linda said. She screams and the mirror shatters. Linda yells. Joseph and some other people run in not caring and girls with their panties down run out to. "I saw everything!" A minor says. "Well! What happen?!" Joseph yells (Linda and him are like brother and sister.) "There was this little girl who was crying, and she screamed , and the mirror broke!" The minor yells taking heavy breaths. "Maybe we shall put her head to some rest yes?" A tall guy with middle long black hair and glasses says. "Yeah maybe we-" Joseph says getting interrupted. "Okay then I will bring her with me then and put her in the chamber." The man says. "But-" Joseph says getting interrupted again. The man gives him a glare, "Yes?" He says. "N-n-nothing." Joseph says and looks at Linda who has her hands threw her hair and big eyes with tears falling down. He helps her up and kisses her cheek, "It will be okay." Joseph says. The tall guy takes her. When the tall guy sets her in a chamber with no windows he takes off her clothes. She screams but no one can hear her. "No!" She yells. He injects needles in her that make her sleep. Then his shirt comes off. "It will be okay at the end my love." He says laughing. She falls asleep.
"Hey Liz what chamber did that f** take Linda?" Joseph asks the room keeper. "Um he didn't say. He toke her?" She asks. "Yeah." Joseph says. "Hmm I don't know, try the Soundless room? A lot of workers go there for peace and quiet." Liz says. "Hmm okay." Joseph says and leaves. Joseph opens the soundless chamber's door and sees Linda laying naked and bloody. He gasps. "Linda!" He yells. He grabs her and starts to cry. "R..." Linda whispers. "W-w-what!? Linda speak!" Joseph screams. "Rape...." She whispers and falls again to a sleep. Joseph sees the needles in her arm and punches the wall. He yells. Linda puts her palm on his cheek and smiles. Then falls again. Joseph grabs her shirt and puts it on her then her underwear and sets her in his arms. When he walks out a nurse comes running, "Omg! What happened!?" She yells. "Where is the f** who took her in the chamber?!" Joseph yells. "I don't know! What happened?!" The nurse screams. "She was raped by him!" Joseph yells. They run to the office where medical supplies where. Blood was gushing out of her (you know what) and her mouth, legs, and arms. Joseph cries. "It's going to be o-okay!" He yells. "Hold on in there Linda!" Linda talks. "Like brother and sis-...." More tears fall. "Look..." Linda says and points at a girl crying blood again. Joseph looks. He gasps. She gashes up to him and smiles. Then he falls. "Makeee thisss a messagee." She says and disappears. Linda heals instantly. "Joseph!" She yells. The radio blares up. "More and more insane people checked in the asylum today! What has gone wrong!?" A news lady yells. Linda stares. A worried look on her face. Joseph still conscious. She put her hands up to her head and screams. She drops down and punches Joseph, he coughs. "What happen?" He says. "Linda...Your okay...good..." He says. She kisses him. and his eyes widen, but he goes with it. Then Linda's boyfriend out of nowhere pushes Linda off and punches Joseph. "No!" Linda yells. "You ******** traitor!" Jacob yells. "Stop!" Linda cries and pushes Jacob off. "I had to!" She yells. "******** you whore!" He yells. She gets up and just stares at the floor. Her hand goes up and Jacob flies to the other side of the room. Then Linda falls to the floor powerless. "Wake up..." A voice says. Linda's eyes open and its Jacob. "I'm sorry..." He whispers and kisses Linda. "What happened?" Linda asks. "I really don't know." Jacob says but his faces changes like a broken TV. From Jacob to the man who raped Linda. Linda's eyes widened. Then Eliza appears and says, "You look and see...This whole place will be a Looney town mommy." She says. "Why are you doing this?" Linda asks. "Because mommy no one deserves a good life. Everyone should be locked up like me. Right mommy? Everyone is equal like daddy says." She says. "Who's daddy?" Linda asks. "Remember you to made love...Right in the chamber I was born in...Remember Johnny?" Eliza says smiling. Linda gasps and screams, "Get out of my head!" Then Jacob comes back, "Linda! Linda! Talk to me!" He cries. "Jacob..." She says and crushes her lips against his. "Where's Joseph?" Linda asks. "Sleeping." Jacob says. "Why did you...kiss him?" He asks. "Because...It might be the last time we ever see each other..."Linda answers. "What do you mean?" Jacob asks again. "Eliza!" Linda yells crushing her eyes closed. She screams. "Mommy...Daddy loves you not him...." Eliza says. "Get away!" Linda yells. Linda sees Eliza behind Jacob who is grabbing Linda and yelling. Eliza smiles and a big bright light appears above Eliza's head and Jacob's head. Linda closes her eyes as if she was getting blind. "STOP!" A loud voice yells. Then Linda wakes up to a pitch black room. It's pure silence. "Hello?" Linda asks. "Anyone here!?" She yells. "Mommy...." A voice says and a baby's cry fills the silence. Linda's heart races in her shirt that is wrapped around her waist high. She walks out and a room full of light appears. Linda walks toward it and sees a nurse holding a baby in her hands. When Linda got closer the nurse had no eyes and had blood all over. Linda gasps and the light goes out. Then they turn back one and the nurse slams her body to the window then falls to the floor. Linda looks in the room's window and sees nothing. Then a guy races behind her and slams her body against the window. "Let me go!" Linda yells. It's the tall man. Johnny. He was cute but pure evil. "My love, we meet again..." He says smiling. Then he rubs her stomach. "Let's make another child...Our very own..." He says and throws her to the other side of the room. Linda grunts but gets up and runs away. "A chase? I like." Johnny says and runs up to her then makes her fall. He slams her wrists in the floor and then again tries to rape her. "********!" Linda yells and pushes her nails in his eyes. Johnny yells. "You b***h!" He cries. "Mommy! You hurt daddy!" Eliza yells and Linda goes into pain. Linda screams and screams but gets up and Lifts her hand again, Then everything disappears. A bright light flickers and Jacob and Joseph are talking to each other outside the room. Linda stands up and stands near where they where talking but still in the room, Finally Joseph sees her and runs inside. "You shouldn't be standing." He says. She stares at him and hugs him, "Your not dead." She says. Jacob stares at the floor and Linda walks over to him, "Neither are you."
The lights just flickered and flickered, screaming from the broken windows outside, and the flames outside brightened room by room. Running shadows, children crying, And the sound of the men and women who have gone psycho terrorizing the city. "We should find a exit..." Jacob says. "Are you ******** stupid? Out there to the madness, This is a asylum with all the doors open, See that all the rapist's, Murder's, And psycho paths are out there on those streets killing innocent people. Do you think it's good at all to get us killed. There's a safe zone out in the west, if we go outside we have to be sneaky to a car. Then leave this ******** up place as quick as possible." Joseph says holding Linda. "You know what dude, that's my girlfriend your holding and those words can get you hurt so shut your mouth or take it with me." Jacob says mad. Joseph let's Linda go and they both argue (Jacob & Joseph) Linda screams. Jacob stares at her. She just screams. "What's a matter?" Joseph says. Linda holds up her hand Jacob flies. Tears run down her cheeks. "Stop! Jacob stop!" She cries. Then Jacob remembers when he had anger issues and choked Linda but didn't go fully with it. She yelled those same words. Linda runs to him and hugs him tight. Joseph sits down. "We should hide." He says. Linda gets up and so does Jacob. "What did he do?" She asks. "Who?" Joseph asks. "The tall man." Linda replies. "Raped you." Joseph says. Jacob yells "What?!" Linda shushes him, "I know, but what did he inject in me?" Joseph stares at her weird. "I don't know..." Linda sits back down, "I feel like a freak now." She says. "Your not..." Joseph says and smiles. "No, I am, I'm seeing things that nobody else sees like a lot of patients here...Eliza, I'm seeing her...and Johnny or the tall guy. She calls me and him mommy and daddy." Linda says worried. Joseph punches the wall. "She's tricking you." He says. "Joseph, I feel it." Linda says. Joseph looks at her. "Feel what?" He asks. "The baby." Linda says and stares at Joseph. Jacob's mouth falls. "Well let's go to the X-ray room and see." Joseph says. There was nothing there. Nothing. No baby or anything and as soon as they got there she turned to her normal self. "Why the ******** do they do this?!" Linda screams. Jacob grabs her and puts her down. "Can we have a few minutes?!" Jacob yells. Joseph walks out. Jacob closes the shades. Linda screams and screams, "Linda! Look at me! It's your lover Jacob! Linda!" Jacob cries. Linda digs her nails in his back and she yells. "Jacob!" She yells. They hug. While Linda is crying Jacob starts to take everything on her off, And her eyes widen while...
Suddenly the lights where gone. The night has came, and Jacob still sleeping next to Linda. Of course Linda awoke. When she went outside there was Joseph all with blood on his face. "Joseph.." Linda cries softly. Joseph wakes up. "What happened..." She asks. "Your ******** up boyfriend came outside after your guys time and gave me a ******** beating.." Joseph says. Linda gets up and goes back inside. Joseph gets up quickly and pulls her out then slams her on a wall crushing his lips on hers. When they where done she still went inside. "No.." Joseph said. But it was to late Linda got on top of Jacob slapping him and clawing at his face and eyes. Jacob slammed her body on the floor and slapped her face so hard. Joseph got very angry and punched Jacob. Then Linda and Joseph got up and ran away. Leaving Jacob K.O. Linda somehow got a weird feeling around Joseph. She loved him and Eliza and Johnny didn't like that. So Linda and Joseph ended up cleaning themselves in the showers. Jacob somehow got to the intercom room and told them to watch out. "I love you L-" He said but the line went dead. That made them suspicious. All of a sudden Johnny goes on. "Linda honey we haven't made our baby yet..." He says and Jacob screams. Linda sits on the floor naked and wet frustrated. Joseph goes down to her and kisses her cheek. But his eyes where closed the whole time. Gentlemen? She grabs him and lays on him with her head on his chest. She cries and he runs his fingers threw her hair. "Why are they doing this?" Linda asked. "I don't know." Joseph answered. "Why can't they leave us alone?" She cries. Joseph picks her up and has her stand. "Put your clothes on, We have to find Jacob and a exit." He says. Linda puts her clothes on while Joseph, half naked now, Stares at the floor thinking hard. "Well the only phone here that can go into the speaker is in the main office were people come to check in and out. It's the intercom room. I personally haven't been there in months. Have you?" Joseph asks. Linda nods her head 'No'. "Ok then, we can probably find a map of here somewhere...How about the main entrance?" Joseph says. Linda walks off to go to the main entrance. Enough with chit-chat she was pissed off. * When they were about half way to the main entrance loud blood curdling screams from a man occurred. The lights flickered off and on time by time, and maybe a little girl would run across the end of hallways laughing. Under Linda's breath she would say "Brat." Linda wasn't a bit happy of the things happening. A crazy psycho guy being controlled by a 8 year old? The man she loves hates the man she's starting to like. Hell broke lose in the city all thanks to a 8 year old!? and how Linda is getting these powers, these new feelings in her body. It would all seem fake...but it's not. The truth is killing everybody. There is no happy world with happy family's. There is a world that was murder, rape, suicide, drugs, and so many more. A world that is now...a total mess. I can't forget the time when I saw my first scary movie that WAS based on a true story. My parent's, how much they cared, said that everything bad in the world was a fake. A hoax. I believed them, my mistake because of now I use to work in a asylum and the world has been soiled with evil. Sometimes I ask myself why people lie. Won't the truth smack them in the ace so hard like Jacob did to me? And abuse...Jacob only abuses me on days were He's really drunk or when I make him so mad. Living in this life was juts hell. Especially now. Night has still fallen, while I am walking with Joseph to the main entrance I can hear the thought's of someone out in the world. "I've done so many things that I regret, And I did not say a single sorry. Now my life is ending and the people I've hurt even myself are probably dead. I can feel the death in my skin taking over my body, like a psycho unleashing in my body. Jess, Craig, Perry, Olive, Maxwell, Everyone I love...I see die in my own eyes. I t is far from late to say my I am sorry so why should I be living. Everyone I've made suffer are probably dead by now. Maybe I can sorry from the world hidden. Maybe..." The thought's have stopped by then. Linda was shocked. This could of been the thought's of anyone and they somehow got in her mind. she stopped walking but Joseph didn't seem to notice. Joseph did say something and when he realized there was no answer he turned to see Linda on the floor with blood all over. "Come on...We just showered." He mumbles. Linda lays there crying. She doesn't even know what the person looked like..."Hey Linda, What happened?" Joseph asks. "I-I heard a someone's thoughts before they committed suicide." I say shivering. The tears won't stop. I try and try but they keep on falling from my cheeks. I can feel a red ooze from my head, I know what it is and it scares me. A pain shoots threw my head. The person probably committed suicide already, and I could feel it. Joseph just stares at me. Shocked I am guessing. "I'm such a freak..." I whisper. "You aren't a freak..." Joseph says. "Tell me the truth!" I cry. "Joseph picks me up and holds me by my waist. "Truth is...I love you, the world is messed up, your mind and body are just reacting to new things, and I will always try to protect you until my heart stops beating." Joseph says. I stare in his eyes. Deep blue eyes full of something so rare. Instead of Jacob's eyes, Something in Joseph's are so...Perfect. "We...um should keep on going." He says. Linda stops his with her lips. "I love you." They both smile.
Finally we reached the main entrance. The doors are wide open with blood letters saying, "Let's start." I stare at them awkwardly. "There's a note..." Joseph says. "It says...The place to be is not the birth of me, But its voices escape to your broken ears. He awaits." I grab the note. A child wrote it in red pen. Brat. When I read over the note about 16 times her face appeared in my head like a flashback. It shows a family, a father with black silky hair shining in the sun with blue eyes and a strong build, then next to him a women with blonde hair cut at her neck with green eyes, next to her is Eliza...Brown hair cut to the end of her chin and weird orange colored eyes. Her eyes and hair are very different but the scar on her face makes me know it's her. She is frowning like she never does. Then the photo is falling down with hands on the sides like someone picked it up and settled it down. It looks like Eliza's hands. Then her face appears. She is frowning ounce again. Big manly hands grab her shoulders. She looks up...now I am in her eyes looking at the man in the photo. "What father?" She says so cold. The man is handsome, "Your mother is out ounce again, I need the original routine." He says. Eliza looks away and is now staring at the door like she should run away. The father makes her head face him and now they are staring at each other. Eliza with the blank evil face is staring at a man smirking. He kisses her neck. A tear falls from Eliza's eye. "Please...stop." She whispers. The man gently takes off Eliza's dress. She burst's out crying. Then Eliza's eyes close and everything turns blurry. I hear screaming. Then Eliza comes back and she is getting yelled at by the women in the picture, probably her mother. Eliza says, "I don't like him mother, he hurts me." Her mother slaps her, "As long as he is pleased in this house he will help us with food, clothing, and shelter. I do not care if he hurts you." Eliza sets her hand on the big red mark on her chin. Her eyes...go orange and red. "You should care." She mumbles. "Excuse me?" Her mother says. Eliza's mother grabs her hand and smacks her again. "Don't talk back." She scowls. "Why not?" Eliza asks. "Because!" Her mother screams. She smacks her for the 3rd time. Eliza kicks her mother and runs away to her room. She locks the door, and grabs a knife hidden under her pillow. Then she holds the knife up to her neck. "You should care." She mumbles. Eliza starts to hear voices and a pain struck her chest. She screams because the pain is growing to her whole body. Then, still in pain, her body goes all red like all her veins have exploded. Her eyes are full of blood as well. She screams and screams but no one rushes in to see what's a matter. No one. This makes her mad, pissed. Then her eyes go all black and her skin is paler. These sharp teeth come out of her mouth and she smiles. I think her soul has died like something evil token her body. She walks out the room, but I am not in her mind anymore. Something pushed me out and it looks like I'm sitting on the bed hearing the door close behind her by itself and screams. Loud screams. Then Eliza walks in all bloody and she runs to me laughing. An evil laugh. I wake up to see Joseph sitting next to me. I am on a bed, shivering. I am not cold by one bit it's just seeing that face. "You fell asleep...Had a nightmare." Joseph says. He doesn't look at me like I am disgusting to him. Then something pushes me out of my body and I see Eliza, the sweet innocent kind. "Don't let her take you." she says. I get in my body ounce again. Why me? Why do I have to go threw all this? Why have they chosen me? why can't I juts live normal? then again the world is not normal...My head hurts. I can't take this anymore. Joseph hugs me tight. "I don't want you to end like them." He says. I return his hug and sob in his shoulder. "I am never coming home am I?" I ask. "You will to our home." Joseph says. I smile. Then we arrive at the intercom room, finally. Jacob is waiting for us in body parts. I drop down crying so hard...and I scream. Joseph has his hands up to his mouth and stares, I turn around to see him and he is looking at the ceiling with his eyes close crying little by little. Bloody footsteps lead to a large closet. I follow them still crying, when I open the door...There's Jacob? Whimpering. I am so confused then when I look back Joseph is staring at the floor and the body parts are gone. "Screw this!" Joseph yells and walks out. I run to Joseph and leave Jacob... "Stop now!" I scream. "Stop and help me!" I yell. Joseph looks back with a sad face. He starts to cry...but it's blood. He then realizes he is crying blood and whips it off, then stares at his hands...full of blood tears. I walk up to him and set my hands on his shoulders. "It's okay." I say and take his hand. Jacob of course is still in the same place whimpering. I help him get out but freeze when I see a big hole in his chest. You can see his heart and lungs but no blood. He is still alive. This is to weird. I feel like if I touch him he will shatter in a million pieces. I am way to scared to even touch him now. I just want to help him and get out of there. Eliza grabs my hand while I am patching him up. I look at her like she is going to hurt me. She steps back at the unfamiliar look. "I-I am sorry mom." She says. "I won't hurt you." I just look at her and she shivers. "I didn't mean to hurt my real parent's. Something grabbed my soul and took over my body. I was scared, and the evil thing made me watch while she slowly murdered my father." I
wince and change my expression. "He wasn't your father, he was a monster." I said. "I don't care, I had to call him father." Eliza says. "You should care." I say. Eliza burst's our crying, "Don't say that!" She cries. "The evil thing done all this madness, I-I couldn't stop it! Then it told me to try. It felt so good killing all the women and men. Like mommy and daddy. The kids just cried like I did, that's why there is so much children here. I killed only the men who raped or took children and the women who were mean or abused people. Everyone is normal, happy. The psychos, like me, need an escape." Eliza said. "I only want you and Johnny to make another child like me so I am not alone anymore. I start to cry. "Okay." I say. "I will make everything back to normal if you do." Eliza says still crying. "I want a normal mommy and daddy." I look at her. "Why don't I be your mother, and Joseph be your father. We will take care of you in a very good way. Not like your other parent's did." Eliza stares at me with big blue eyes. "Really?" She asks. I nod my head 'yes'. "You won't be alone anymore." I say. Eliza's face turns bright and so does the room around us. Everything goes really bright. I go blind like a huge light goes in front of my eyes...

A few years later....
I wake up sweaty and scared. Joseph grabs my hand and says "Nightmare again?" I nod and he hugs me tight. "Same with your daughter." He says. I Look at him scared. "The thing is still alive Joseph." I say. "I know." He replies. Then our CD player goes on randomly and it plays "Love Me Dead" by Ludo. I look at Joseph wide eyed. "It's probably Eliza." Joseph says. Liz stares at the CD player then the mirror. There a demon looking thing looking back at Liz. "Joseph...look." Liz says and points at the mirror. Joseph gets up and breaks the mirror. "Leave us the ******** alone!" He yells. Liz runs to him and tells him to calm down. Then Eliza shows up...demon form. Liz stares at her and she tries to get her "Powers" to kill her. Her hand raises and Eliza flies across the room. Then Liz gets her mind on making Eliza blowing up or something and Eliza goes all bright red and she disappears. Liz falls to the ground weakened. Joseph puts her in his arms and whispers "Hopefully...its over."

THE END.

p.s. I wrote this on my computer really bored. Yes it is NOT for children.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 pm
I have a few things to say here. From what I have read I think you have yourself a very interesting story, both intriguing and deep. In its current state however it was almost impossible to continue on. This is purely because everything starts to blend together on the computer. If you could go through and new paragraphs everywhere they are needed I'm sure it would be a much easier read. The only other question I have is where did the I’s start coming from. It switched to first person in the middle there and I was very confused. I am sure this is only a very early draft of a good story you have on your hands. You are very talented as a writer but do a little bit of editing the structure and reprint so I can try to read through the whole thing.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces