Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycanthrop

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:28 pm
So I was watchin' some Untold Stories of the ER, and a Promo for "My Strange Addiction" had someone in a Fursuit.
How2cure Furry? o3o

http://www.flayrah.com/3375/furs-feature-tlcs-my-strange-addiction-jan-19  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 pm
Heard others talking about this, I feel no itch to check it out.

Anything can become addiction. Furry to me is still a simple hobby, not all consuming.  

Artemis Vulpes

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:31 pm
I see this as taking a bad turn.
She said all they did was tape her making suits, they can turn that and say that that's all she does with her ********>  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 pm
DarkWolfLove
She said all they did was tape her making suits, they can turn that and say that that's all she does with her ******** class="clear">

The media is best ignored. If you have any real issue on how people of ignorance might take this segment, you are better off simply educated them about the truth rather than complaining about a show that cares more about entertainment than information.  

Artemis Vulpes

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
DarkWolfLove
She said all they did was tape her making suits, they can turn that and say that that's all she does with her ******** class="clear">

The media is best ignored. If you have any real issue on how people of ignorance might take this segment, you are better off simply educated them about the truth rather than complaining about a show that cares more about entertainment than information.

Oh, I'm well aware.
However, it's difficult to educate those who take entertainment as information.
I was simply complaining because I dislike shows that twist opinions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:47 pm
DarkWolfLove
Oh, I'm well aware.
However, it's difficult to educate those who take entertainment as information.
I was simply complaining because I dislike shows that twist opinions.

Hence why I don't watch any of the "National News" programs from any network.. Or really anything that pertains to Network TV's perception of "Reality" programming.. Except for The Osbournes, that s* is f*in' hilarious, SHARON!! *cough*  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:00 pm
Wait, they paid her to pretend to be addicted... brb calling TLC to tell them about my praying mantis addiction.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:19 pm
Krissim Klaw
Wait, they paid her to pretend to be addicted... brb calling TLC to tell them about my praying mantis addiction.

People pay you to pretend to be addicted to something? I suddenly remembered, I have an addiction to being addicted, where the expletive-deleted is my phone? ninja  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm
I'm still waiting for the big exposure of the book addicts out there. These sick and twisted individuals spend hours reading just about anything, loosing their eye sight for their habit. What's worse, many find ways to work in libraries to help carry out their addiction and ruin more lives in the process.

Bookaholics need help, not enablers like Barnes and Nobles in every hip and trendy shopping mall near you! mad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm
I smoke cigarettes. Why haven't they called me yet?! scream  

Lula Fox

4,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

karate chop kitten

Golden Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:50 pm
I heard that they don't even have an addiction and they just did it for the money, they even told the people who make the show that it was just a hobby and they had to make 2 suits in one week.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm
karate chop kitten
I heard that they don't even have an addiction and they just did it for the money, they even told the people who make the show that it was just a hobby and they had to make 2 suits in one week.

That's right.
But what Ive heard the promo say is that she can Only have fun wearing a fursuit.  

Lycanthrop

3,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

karate chop kitten

Golden Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 pm
Lycanthrop
karate chop kitten

That's right.
But what Ive heard the promo say is that she can Only have fun wearing a fursuit.

Oh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:06 am
Still not quite sadly hilarious for me to watch though.. Now if they have an episode about someone being addicted to being paid to fake addictions, THAT would be the only episode I'd consider watching. Of course, I'd probably get bored halfway through and go back to my pizza addiction while my addictive impulses drive me to check my Yugioh Decks and play the many Final Fantasy games I'm also addicted to.. And then fuel my addiction to text my girl who I'm addictively in love with..

The fact none of those are actually addictions, just another way for someone to excuse their oversized boredom (except the part about loving my girl, that much is true, though not an addiction..) makes it partially funnier. I'm sure there's a 'curable' addiction for that too.

And I'm gonna wait for the episode where the show's Producer comes on and says he/she is addicted to attempting to cure non-existant addictions. That should be a laugh riot.  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm
^

Sadly that'll never happen, as the media Strives to prove the "Anti-furries" correct on everything.

It's a bunch of Media garbage ITT.

Sort of like anyone who worships a Different god than Jeesbus and Yahweh (The name of the Biblical god) is an EVIL TERRORIST who will sacrifice your children to the Devil. rofl

Everything on T.V. is fake, hell some kid by my school got shot by some stupid Gang, but what do they tell? Not a Damn thing, nothing zip zilch, I don't even get to know if one of my "Sort of" friends got shot.

Even the internet is Silent about it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces