Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 2 Open: 1/16 - 1/31 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm
If you're unsure of what to do check out the rules/info thread here~

If you applied in the 1st session you are more then welcome to apply to this session! =)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 am
Name: Ladon

Quest: Dream avi (Pictured in thread)

Quest Link: [link]

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I've been trying at this for a long time. I'm pretty close and I'm not about to give up. I may not DESERVE it, but I sure would love some help. I personally thank all contributors and display them on my thread. I also plan to donate to questers after I get my quest done.

Ladon Dragon

Beloved Hunter

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:16 pm
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Angel Mini Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I decided to start my quest; Angel Mini Wings. I really want them because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 pm
Name: xD a m n e d (Damn, Michi, or Ani o3o)

Quest: Shinjuku Nobody

Quest Link: [x]

Why do you think you deserve help from us?:
Well, I'm hoping that once I finish my quest, I'll open a new charity. My old one is dying, and it's extremely slow. I'm not much of a bootygrabber because my computer is too slow for it. I can't vend either (too many items I can't sell) so I have no way of profit other than posting in forums and donations. I still try to donate to my friends when I can, but I feel very limited when it comes to gold. I would appreciate the help, but I really want the gold to go to someone who really deserves it. o3o
Thank you for reading this BTW. xDD

xMichikun

Fatcat

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:39 am
Name:Ryox3

Quest:Cookie Boots.

Quest Link:Thread link.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
Although i only started on this quest, but this item really catched my eye. I really wish to obtain this item inorder to complete my dream avatar. This being my first quest, since i joined gaia in 06' i want to make it successful before school starts again, because i know then i won't have the time. With your help, it could make my quest one step faster, and i know i can reach it before school starts. Thankyou for your time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 am
Name: Ryu Dassohei

Quest: Hyde's Bloodlust

Quest Link: Its here!

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Deserve is probably not the right word, would like your help? Definitely. Its a long quest, and while I've got some lovely help, its still gonna be a long one. I've off and on looked at this item since it came out, the red is gorgeous and its my style. So really, I'm just asking for your help, and hoping that the best decision is made!  

Siobhan Nyx

Aged Survivor

13,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

Safavidal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:05 pm
Name: Safavidal

Quest: The Sable Monarch
kkkkkkkIllyncia's Honor

Quest Link: The Young Heir

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I think I deserve help because I am very hard working. I update and bump my quest thread often and play games to earn tickets and gold. I have recently been the chosen applicant of a charity art auction because of my active bumping. Because of this, I have managed to finish my first quest item and am almost halfway done with my second item  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 am
Name: choki_xxcool

Quest: Ancient Katana

Quest Link: [X]

I start my quest on the Ancient Katana and was never close to it . The price will keep rising and it'll be harder to keep up with it then .

Chokixxcool

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AB91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:16 am
The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears.

Name: AB91
Quest: Wish List & Dream Avatar Items
Quest Link:

User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I have been working a lot to earn Gold such as by playing Booty Grab, zOMG! and even exchanging. Any help is most appreciated. ^_^

The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 am
Name: JessEvans
Quest: 'Death' Items
Quest Link: $
Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I think I deserve a donation because the items are for someone who has passed away. I want to create an avatar (maybe even several) in memory of them.

x Mystic Mystery x

Darkness ll Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:32 am
Name: Darkness ll Angel

Quest: Gold/Wish List Items

Quest Link: cheese_whine

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I really find it difficult to make progress on Gaia due to the small amount of time I get to spend on the PC. Some help would be great.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm
Ladon Dragon

I KNEW I recognized you! surprised

Name: MissMissie

Quest: Collect one of each SDPlus doll.

Quest Link: User Image

I'm so close to finishing it. :_:
Currently 6 dolls away from owing the set.
For now, before a new bundle makes more etc.:
User Image Bibbles,
User ImageThe Ringmaster,
User Image Katsumi,
User Image Widowmaker,
User Image Pale Marionette,
User Image Aiden.

**Note: I had #118 Pale Marionette, traded it for SDPlus #099 Kanoko so am currently re-questing it.

Thank you for your time & I appreciate your assistance.

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

Hanchi-Chan

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:14 pm
Name: Hanchi-Chan

Quest: The Ringmaster - 'Is he really invisible or is it just an illusion? He won't say, but the troupe has their suspicions.'

Quest Link:
User Image

This is the biggest quest Panda and I have ever done, and it doesn't seem to be any easier by doing it together. Lately neither of us have had the resources to get online every day and do money-making things on Gaia like booty grabbing or zOMGing. The most either of us can do is chat in forums. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm
Name: Ziarinaa

Quest: Cerynitian's Blessing (For the eyes)

Quest Link: Please Help Me To See

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I do not think anyone deserve to be helped icon_rofl.gif Help is something one gets from the kindness of someones heart. When I started playing Gaia, I went through Tektek and I made this amazing avatar and I quested it ever since. I worked hard and managed to get almost all the items to make it. This is the last item I need to complete my dream avatar (Except for the mini wings - but that is a different matter). I believe that dreams come true and thus that I will be able to finish my dream avatar even if this item seems to be out of my reach. I chat in forums, I participate in competitions, I booty grab, play Zomg and fish. Thank you for considering me. Thank you for having this charity. heart heart heart  

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:23 pm
Name: Nainai Kagoyuchi

Quest: The Sand(wo)man

Quest Link: User Image
No thread, single item quest

I save gold very well, and play the market best with RIGs to earn what I do save. Time is low around life, and would love help.

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff