Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
Random (The Way to become RICH!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm
The best way to become rich is play Zomg. You become rich in entertainment and Gaia culture biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:06 pm
Yeah, if you have that Fortune ring.  

xDemonhornzx

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:04 pm
xDemonhornzx
Yeah, if you have that Fortune ring.
Well, THEN, you become rich in Gaia gold and culture and entertainment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 am
agrees with First person who wrote this forum  

x_DeAngelo_x

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

nightsky03

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 am
It is a pretty decent way to make gold and keeps you pretty entertained...also great way to interact with random people...
and if you want that feel good feeling of the day walk up to one of the boss zones (or anywhere) and defib people... nothing is better than not having to go back to the chamber and wonder all the way back... Give you that warm feeling inside that isn't related to whiskey  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm
You know what makes me laugh the most.... only one person posted that they didn't care about the gold.... 2 people said great for GOLD and everything else. *no wonder the devs think we play zomg for the gold....  

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

DarknessSage13

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 am
The Assassin of Doom
The best way to become rich is play Zomg. You become rich in entertainment and Gaia culture biggrin

You forgot knowledge!!! DX Its a key factor for zomg! You must be one with your ring in mind and spirit, trust it, let it be your guide this is the way to enlightenment. Join me on a spiritual quest and find your calling and your guardian ring.

PS: There will be muffins, chocolate cookies, cake and ice cream! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm
The Assassin of Doom
You know what makes me laugh the most.... only one person posted that they didn't care about the gold.... 2 people said great for GOLD and everything else. *no wonder the devs think we play zomg for the gold....
Yet another reason gaia wants to cut away with zOMG... More people would buy G-cash if zOMG was killed.  

HotColdFrappucino

David2074

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm
The Assassin of Doom

I never made particularly great gold in zomg. Decent I guess but if that is all I cared about I can do a lot better playing serious booty grab. I like zomg for the other reasons people mentioned. Mostly for hanging out and visiting, meeting new people, helping newer people get started by defibbing and healing or helping them complete missions they are barely strong enough to do. I also enjoy the art and in some cases the humor.

I'm not trying to sound altruistic. I'm just saying I don't really think Gaia admin is worried about Gaia being a huge gold dump. I'm sure the overhead costs of devs, artists and hardware servers / bandwidth are the big concerns. Obviously that is opinion but I think it is accurate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm
David2074
The Assassin of Doom

I never made particularly great gold in zomg. Decent I guess but if that is all I cared about I can do a lot better playing serious booty grab. I like zomg for the other reasons people mentioned. Mostly for hanging out and visiting, meeting new people, helping newer people get started by defibbing and healing or helping them complete missions they are barely strong enough to do. I also enjoy the art and in some cases the humor.

I'm not trying to sound altruistic. I'm just saying I don't really think Gaia admin is worried about Gaia being a huge gold dump. I'm sure the overhead costs of devs, artists and hardware servers / bandwidth are the big concerns. Obviously that is opinion but I think it is accurate.

I love Zomg because you get to meet people you may have never met (mad all my friends off crews). The reason I said the devs ( or atlest JK) think we play Zomg for gold is because there where posts where people got mad with Zomg. This was because it was giving them less and less gold. Overall though Zomg is pretty fun (I'd only they could bring new areas and quests every so often........).  

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Meepiie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm
I take earning the good amount of gold I got while playing as a wonderful bonus to what I get in return for just having fun. I like the the game in general, it's pretty interesting in how it works. I like it better when I am not only earning large amounts of gold though talking and having fun and just meeting new people. Zomg was a great way for me to kill time last semester during college. I met a lot of good people and had fun while playing the game. It's a lot more fun and easier to earn a lot of gold if you are looking for good people to play with, not just looking for a crew to get gold with. At least for my experience. I think Booty Grab is more gold earning than zomg. If I seriously wanted to sit down and try and play that I would. Though the fact is I have tried that and I just don't like it, zomg is more enjoyable cause I can at least find every now and then good people to play the game with who make the time just fly by and before I know it I have a good amount of gold as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm
It's the only way I get income on here! (other than selling random stuff)  

The Yin-Yang Panda

Romantic Werewolf

Nalyd Rin Dei la Rune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm
Initial thoughts: This'll be good. rolleyes

. . . Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

I was right! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm
Nalyd Rin Dei la Rune
Initial thoughts: This'll be good. rolleyes

. . . Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

I was right! rofl

?  

The Assassin of Doom

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash