Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
[ JK ] spoke to us on BB tonight...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:24 pm
He came and warned us to expect news tomorrow Friday 1/21 at meet. Which will be at 5pm pacific time. Servers will be cycled before then so didn't say server.

Try to be there please...

He also said if we haven't figured out BB trigger in a week they may tell us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm
thanks rafi!
hmm i wonder if i should go tmro.. i has to study D:  

MiIiyah

Sparkly Spotter

9,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100

AlkalineAkali

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 am
thank you plz let me know when it starts i really want to be there i spent lots of time looking for the new boss  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 am

Much thanks for the info! biggrin The news bit scares me....^_^;

Meikiyano

SetsunaEternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 am
lol, I'm assuming by tomorrow you mean tonight, the 21st, because if it's tomorrow, the 22nd, I will be too busy at the bar celebrating my birthday to care AND JK HAD BETTER NOT BE GIVING BAD NEWS ON MY BIRTHDAY scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 am
ah rafi. i was just replying to you on twitter to ask where this info came from. sadly i have some personal things going on so i haven't been online as much. sad and today is my mom's birthday. if this snow keeps us in today, then i can possibly make it. if not.... sad  

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:41 am
Everyone try to make it if you can.

I wasn't sure if I should post, and when I asked if it was okay, the answer was a bit ambiguous. But he said "very bad news" and seemed upset...
later he said he probably shouldn't have told us anything.

So please dont post in z!forum, or speculate there. Don't want to get him in any trouble, or cause a panic. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 am
i won't say a thing. i just hope i can make it. and i think lots of hugs will need to be going around.  

scullylam

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Elzia Irithyl

Wrathful Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 pm
did they say yet what server?

i hope i can make it there ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:17 pm
I was on Bootsnake around 4:30 p.m. PST but was on the wrong layer. The layer I was on was filled with other players who wanted to be at the meeting tonight. It got so bad, zOMG did a major freeze. No one on the layer could move. So, I had to sign off. I'm sorry but having these meetings on zOMG has always been just a stupid idea. Why can't they do what Lanzer does and have a thread to chat with the devs in the zOMG forum on Friday? Now, I and the vast majority of zOMG players are going to have wait for some kind soul to post info. stressed  

Flavia de Luce

Titan11234

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 pm
Acme Demolition
I was on Bootsnake around 4:30 p.m. PST but was on the wrong layer. The layer I was on was filled with other players who wanted to be at the meeting tonight. It got so bad, zOMG did a major freeze. No one on the layer could move. So, I had to sign off. I'm sorry but having these meetings on zOMG has always been just a stupid idea. Why can't they do what Lanzer does and have a thread to chat with the devs in the zOMG forum on Friday? Now, I and the vast majority of zOMG players are going to have wait for some kind soul to post info. stressed

You didn't miss much, As you may or may not have already heard. People were more focused on the fact that Mavdoc has been fired.  
The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games