Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Post your Ebay Finds!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 pm
Buy me this 4laugh (mainly cause I only have the cartridge..)

I guess this would be the place to post your awesome finds on Ebay (I'm rather bored if you can't tell so I'm doing what most people do when they're bored and screw about on Ebay). Who can resist the Slime Controller or even the apparent (have never seen in my entire life) strategy guides for the DS remakes?

Oh man.. - Most, if not all of you know FE5 (Thracia 776) is my all time favourite FE in the series. Apparently this little qt has every single thing that a fan of FE5 could ever hope for, I'd totally buy it if I had the nuts to pay for anything above $100 from the internet...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 pm
I actually got the cartridge for FE 7 off eBay a couple of years ago. O:

I can't remember the price, but I know it was a good one compared to the prices on Amazon. 120 bucks for the game NEW and in the package. Can you believe that?

I got the non-packaged, working used cartridge for MUCH cheaper, and I've been totally happy with it. biggrin

Oh my GOD, GS 1. I WANT IT. biggrin This is a listing in my state too, and it has free shipping. <3

Listings for the Lost Age on Amazon Not bad, considering the eBay rates. gonk  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm
I got my boxed copy new cause I'm nerdy like that and used to watch my older sibling rock out with emulators back then so I always knew about FE. Dx

I'd totally let you borrow my copy which I should probably get to playing sometime in the future D: WHY HAVEN'T I EVEN PLAYED IT YET DESPITE HAVING IT ALL THIS TIME?!

Speaking of Fire Emblem O MOTHERRRRRR! I would totally shell out $200 for Sigurd and Fury action figures. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 am
Yeah Sue! I've seen used Golden Sun cartridges (for both games) in many gamestops, since I always look at the used stuff. They can go for pretty cheap there, but I'm not sure if you have any used ones in your neighborhood. They've got a system where you can type in the name of the used game and find the nearest stores that carry it. I think Miss Marcello SilverBells did that to find a copy of Baten Kaitos Origins.

And Hassan... I know there was a gal on dA who was flaunting a Sylvia Figurine she had gotten in the mail. Perhaps if you really wanted them Jugdral FE figure guys, you could get them separately. Though I'd imagine more popular guys like Sigurd would be more expensive. I saw teeny Mystery of the Emblem figures there, too.

My folks bought me a copy of The Legend of Dragoon for my birthday, along with a Playstation 1 memory card. Though It wasn't from Ebay... Like I thought it would be... I had been looking at the rates, and they are all around that range, which isn't half bad for an 11-year-old Ps1 game that I would get a lot of mileage out of. I'll talk about it's legitimacy here when I find out, because my copy is sitting in my bag while Marcello and I play Crystal Chronicles the First.

I know that a friend of mine bought me a copy of Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword over ebay once and it turned out to be a bootleg that did not have a save function. I got a functional copy (that wasn't borrowed from another pal) years later from another another pal for my seventeenth birthday.  

ThePersonInFrontOfYou
Vice Captain

Wheezing Wench

SilverBellsAbove

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:23 am
Yes; Miss Roto TPIFOY is right-- I used the Gamestop store/game locator service to find a copy of Baten Kaitos: Origins.

But I wish I did not have to worship at the temple of the Gamestop in order to do so. I really dislike the monopoly they have...

Though I really don't trust e-bay. I'm an Amazon sort of person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am
Type in "Dragon Quest Slime"
See how many things you want.
Seriously though, Slimes which appear to be made out of gold and Platinum King Jewel plushes. Do want.

Also, I got the collectors edition of FF13 for about £20.  

Xanour
Vice Captain

Monster Huntress

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm
I couldn't find any jewel encrusted Platinum King Jewels, but I did find an apparent full metal Metal Slime as well as some disturbing Maya and MeenaXSlime doujinshi on there (you'd think Enix made Maya for the sole purpose of fans drawing that sort of thing.) gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am
The Lolwut Pear
I couldn't find any jewel encrusted Platinum King Jewels, but I did find an apparent full metal Metal Slime as well as some disturbing Maya and MeenaXSlime doujinshi on there (you'd think Enix made Maya for the sole purpose of fans drawing that sort of thing.) gonk

That stuff was disturbing.

Also,I remembered something else.
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for £10.
Comes with about £50 of DLC.  

Xanour
Vice Captain

Monster Huntress

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 pm
Liamlemon3
The Lolwut Pear

That stuff was disturbing.

Also,I remembered something else.
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for £10.
Comes with about £50 of DLC.

I know, I can't even use Maya anymore, and I loved using her as a kid. Dx And I've never played Dragon Age before as I'm not one for PC games, but I did hear that it is rather magnificent/highly addictive. =o  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:15 am
Oh dear lord.. - I guess I'm stuck to Youtube Symphonic Sugiyama goodness until I trust the internet to shell out that price for a CD. D:  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm
I usually rely on Gamestop's store/game locator. Since I'm a loyal customer and a member, they can usually help me find the rare games I want. Like... instead of searching through all the Gamestops in town to find a copy of Tales of Symphonia, I just asked the guy to run a search for me and there just so happened to be one about a half hour's drive away from home. Then just last summer I did another search for an elusive and very rare game called SMT: Nocturne (really dark game, really amazing. The soundtrack is beautiful) and got my hands on it a few minutes later. 8D

So if you're looking for a game, use the game locator Gamestop has. It'll save you a lot of time, and since time is money, it'll save you money too. 8D

I'd use eBay, but I've heard mixed reviews on it. Guess it really depends on if you want stuff like the comics or figurines.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm
gabriel sama
I usually rely on Gamestop's store/game locator. Since I'm a loyal customer and a member, they can usually help me find the rare games I want. Like... instead of searching through all the Gamestops in town to find a copy of Tales of Symphonia, I just asked the guy to run a search for me and there just so happened to be one about a half hour's drive away from home. Then just last summer I did another search for an elusive and very rare game called SMT: Nocturne (really dark game, really amazing. The soundtrack is beautiful) and got my hands on it a few minutes later. 8D

So if you're looking for a game, use the game locator Gamestop has. It'll save you a lot of time, and since time is money, it'll save you money too. 8D

I'd use eBay, but I've heard mixed reviews on it. Guess it really depends on if you want stuff like the comics or figurines.

Sadly, 90% of my video game collection consist of (S)NES games, so I'm left to wander around dingy second hand stores, overpriced collection stores and Ebay to buy them, but if I am looking for recent games (ie: Suikoden V) I definitely resort to Gamestop as they are fabulous and relatively cheap. As for Japanese soundtracks, not so much (imported OST for Yoshi's Island- $100 at my local Japanese Import store, ouch, but at least my sister loved her birthday present! ;D )  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200

gabriel sama

High-functioning Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm
The Lolwut Pear
gabriel sama

Sadly, 90% of my video game collection consist of (S)NES games, so I'm left to wander around dingy second hand stores, overpriced collection stores and Ebay to buy them, but if I am looking for recent games (ie: Suikoden V) I definitely resort to Gamestop as they are fabulous and relatively cheap. As for Japanese soundtracks, not so much (imported OST for Yoshi's Island- $100 at my local Japanese Import store, ouch, but at least my sister loved her birthday present! ;D )

Considering I've seen people sell their (S)NES and SEGA Genesis games there, I'm pretty sure they do have like an area in the back where it's employees only that has like an entire collection of the stuff. Considering that at one point they did sell (S)NES games, I'm pretty sure they might have a couple lying around if you ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 pm
Guys... I would totally buy that lot just for the strategy guides and the boxed DW games and VII, you can have everything else for the love of pete, *cries* why don't I ever have $777 to blow on video games?!  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers