Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Maybe it's just a normal dream.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 am
But it's still bothering me.

Last night I had a major weird dream. Really, really, really, weird.

I could tell you the whole dream but it would become long.

One of the parts in that dream is that I went to a funeral with my father. My feeling said it was my grandfather who had passed away, but I figured out it was my grandmother from my father's side who passed away. We never entered the funeral because suddenly I was somewhere else.

But I remember my father crying, when we got there. The place where the whole dream was. (It kept changing scenes). Was dark, with grassy places, fog, just creepy.

I wrote it down, just like I always do with most of my dreams. Maybe it's just a normal dream, without any meaning. But that my grandmother died in that dream still bothers me.

What do you think? Nothing to worry about?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 am
Probably just a normal dream. I think it's normal to feel unsettled when someone dies in a dream.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:52 am
Sanguina Cruenta
Probably just a normal dream. I think it's normal to feel unsettled when someone dies in a dream.
I never had it before, that someone dies in a dream.

But the fact that my grandfather and grandmother aren't doing well only makes that feeling worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:59 am
Could be your mind's working through some anxieties in dream form.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:00 am
Probably. I don't know. I hope it's just a normal dream.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:31 pm
Dianda Panda
But it's still bothering me.

Last night I had a major weird dream. Really, really, really, weird.

I could tell you the whole dream but it would become long.

One of the parts in that dream is that I went to a funeral with my father. My feeling said it was my grandfather who had passed away, but I figured out it was my grandmother from my father's side who passed away. We never entered the funeral because suddenly I was somewhere else.

But I remember my father crying, when we got there. The place where the whole dream was. (It kept changing scenes). Was dark, with grassy places, fog, just creepy.

I wrote it down, just like I always do with most of my dreams. Maybe it's just a normal dream, without any meaning. But that my grandmother died in that dream still bothers me.

Dreams can have soo many different meanings. That dream can be symbolic to something completely different. its hard to explain i dont think you have anything to worry about.
What do you think? Nothing to worry about?

Rena Zefie

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 am
Dianda Panda
Probably. I don't know. I hope it's just a normal dream.
Ive had alot wierder dreams lol. Like two days ago i had a dream some shadow being that was half shadow half transparent entered my room with light coming from its eyes in large + shapes then a beam of red i noticed everywhere in the room and it was disapearing. that lasted like two moments it was very short, but the feeling of it was not like any other dream ive had before. And ive had dreams with people dieing in it before, like me suffocating my mother when i got scared of her when i was like 8, or me getting killed XD from stupid s**t. Or how about ym sex dream with tinkerbell! lol or the one with the mutant ninja turtles who surrounded me and said they molested my hamster lol XD. Some reason i woke up to the last one like a nightmare, even though it was stupid lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 pm
Generally I write down my dreams if I can remember them. If I had forgotten what I saw, I don't worry about it. But, if I can remember the dream by the end of the week without looking in the notebook, then I got something to research. Though, I had mostly future dreams as a kid. Nowadays, I have my usual random dreams, sometimes I have a past dream, but mostly just random normal dreams.  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games