Welcome to Gaia! ::

The zCampaign

Back to Guilds

Here to campaign on behalf of zOMG!, Gaia's neglected and dying MMO. 

Tags: zOMG!, Campaign 

Reply The General Forum
This is so depressing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you feel the same?
  Yes
  No
  Inbetween
View Results

Fantasma Orgasma

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:27 am
Everyone keeps chipping in and were keeping things moving in zOMG and a key developer is being let go, we keep pushing rocks up the hill only for Gaia to shove them back at us. What else can we do?
Everyone's been buying zOMG products or at least Ive seen the buddies everywhere and people using power ups. We need a break, I feel Gaia is slaughtering us.
Discuss
We need help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 am
many of those people might just be buying the gc items from the marketplace. atm i don't think there is much else that we can do, but to try to encourage people to buy gc items for the cashshop if they can. with the current ecomony, i'm not expecting much to change and we will continue to see gaia members drop until they aren't even able to pay for their domain anymore and the site gets shut down. if we can get across that gaia itself may get close from lack of being able to pay for the site, then we may see an improvement.  

Drusilla Dark Willow

8,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am
Great! Now I'm depressed! emo

I almost cried last Christmas when we didn't have a zOMG event, they didn't event put the tree with presents up! User Image Is that how bad zOMG has gotten!?!?!?!?! emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 pm
For the items to be on sale in the MP for gold, someone somewhere had to pay GC for them so it's not a loss, but I understand the feeling of helplessness and frustration. We're all busting our asses trying to get zOMG to become what we all know it CAN be - an amazing, fun, worthwhile game that has the power to draw more and more people to gaia to play - and every time we seem to have a minor victory, HQ kicks us in the teeth.

Our only hope is to not give up and to keep fighting. I'm not a big gamer so I don't know how to talk to other gamers on other forums about zOMG, but if you are and you can, do it :<  

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

The General Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces