Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Harry Potter Movies
my friend told me they were replacing harry do you think so Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karikuri Domashi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:20 pm
i don't because no one and you can quote me on this i mean no one can play the part or harry better than daniel radcliffe  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:07 am
I strongly think that's a rumor  

ofbittersweetmemories

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:44 pm
It is a rummor. They are due to start filiming Harry Potter 5 in Feburary, 2006. Daniel is finishing working on Decembers Boys, an indepenant film. So, therefore, he is not going to be peplaced. Who ever said that needs to learn how to read or whatever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:09 pm
I hate these kinds of threads...(no offense)

PLEASE CLICK THIS! arrow Cast List!!!

covo

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:56 pm
nope, daniel is still gonna be harry. i saw it on the news. and besides...daniel radcliffe is so popularly known as Harry so they couldn't possibly replace him. only if he didn't want to play the part and that's doubtful.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:00 pm
camouflage_girl
nope, daniel is still gonna be harry. i saw it on the news. and besides...daniel radcliffe is so popularly known as Harry so they couldn't possibly replace him. only if he didn't want to play the part and that's doubtful.
Exactly!  

covo

non642

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:02 am
camouflage_girl

Well he's only signed on to the next one. They never sign the kids on indefinately.

And really...being typecast, having people only see you as Harry Potter, the potential effects that will have on his career....I can easily see him not wanting to play the part at any time  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:01 am
Well, I don't think so. How can Daniel even think that he can go away after 5 (since the fifth is being filmed soon). He has to keep going. I will admit that the first two movies, I didn't like him very much, but he (and Emma Watson who is the only teenage actress I can stand) have progressed so much in their acting that now I adore them! surprised  

evy_writer

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cheerleader 200

covo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:01 pm
Filming for the 5th movie started today, 2/6/06, and Dainel Radcliffe is playing Harry Potter.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:07 am
I read an interview where Dan said he will always be playing Harry Potter as long as they were making movies.  

dirty old sod

Nachttoter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:27 pm
I heard the same rumor because the kids are getting bigger and they need the kids of the same age more or less.... I hope not  

Witch of the Moon

monochan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:30 pm
People would freak if they changed the casting, so no, I don't think they'll have a new Harry. I mean, the only reason they got the new dumbledore was because Richard Harris died. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:05 pm
Its a rummor i think that since daniel radcliffe is so good at playing harry that they might keep him for the rest of the films.  

Seraphina91

TotallyToneh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:20 pm
i dont think they could, i mean we (the fans) would go crazy, well i would and i heard somewhere that he mite have quit after the 3rd movie but nothing...sooo... i think he wont go, they'll just have to make him yonger XD

The Harry Potter Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff