Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Roll Call
Hello ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiona

Questionable Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:30 pm
Konnichiwa <3
My username is Dreamer of Stars, but I prefer to go by my old nickname Chi.

I studied a little bit of Japanese almost four years ago, but I had to quit when I started High school and Spanish class! It proved to be too much for me to study more than one language at a time ^_^" It's nearly the end of my final semester of the required three years of Spanish. FREEDOM!

I still remember kana, many words, and a tiny bit of grammar. I am hoping to learn more Japanese. Perhaps I will be better off now that I have more experience with languages, and with English too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 pm
Dreamer of Stars
Konnichiwa <3
My username is Dreamer of Stars, but I prefer to go by my old nickname Chi.

I studied a little bit of Japanese almost four years ago, but I had to quit when I started High school and Spanish class! It proved to be too much for me to study more than one language at a time ^_^" It's nearly the end of my final semester of the required three years of Spanish. FREEDOM!

I still remember kana, many words, and a tiny bit of grammar. I am hoping to learn more Japanese. Perhaps I will be better off now that I have more experience with languages, and with English too.

I'm sure you will! Welcome to the guild. Let me know how you do with the lessons.  

Starry Starry Fright
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roll Call

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers